Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kill me now

What could have and should have been one of the best recruiting classes in UW history will more than likely be one of the biggest disappointments ever.

I know it is warm for December but does anybody really think this shit is going to be turned around? This was not the class to get your feet wet and figure out how to play the game. Fuck this sucks!

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You're a .500 program since James quit which was a looooooooooooooong time ago.

This is where UW has proven itself to belong. Best case scenario the 2020 season gets cancelled because you all know you're staring down the barrel of another 6/7 win season.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Prove me wrong. Seems like we are striking out on everybody. Lake hired coaches who cant seem to get out of their own way or just plain don't know what they are doing. He kept one of the worst coaches in football on staff. Gregory is a shitty coach and a shitty recruiter.

EE is probably going to tOSU and don't be surprised if JTT is USC bound.
  • Options
    We probably lost out on Franklin too
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2020

Prove me wrong. Seems like we are striking out on everybody. Lake hired coaches who cant seem to get out of their own way or just plain don't know what they are doing. He kept one of the worst coaches in football on staff. Gregory is a shitty coach and a shitty recruiter.

Perhaps I'll respond in December. Are you Kodak?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The possible saving grace will be the season (if it happens). We have the horses to win the pac 12. With the guys we have returning and the quality of the guys replacing last years starters there is absolutely no excuse for not winning the pac 12. If Jimmy is up to the job, we will absolutely FUCK in recruiting down the stretch. If we go 8-5 or something, we will likely have the 4th best class in the north (closer to OSU and WSU than to the top 3) and you might as well fire the whole staff and start over cuz it'll be all downhill from there.
  • Options

Perhaps I'll respond in December. Are you Kodak?
    I look forward to it
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

This is where UW has proven itself to belong. Best case scenario the 2020 season gets cancelled because you all know you're staring down the barrel of another 6/7 win season.

You’re the LA Clippers of College Football. Shut the fuck up.
    Three Rose Bowl wins in the last ten years...checks out.

Let me paint a better picture. Since the Doogfather quit UW has as many 2 or less win seasons as conference titles.

Let me help; 7-4, 7-4, 7-4, 6-6, 7-5, 7-6, 6-6, 1-10, 2-9, 5-7, 4-9, 0-12, 5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 7-6, 7-6.

Do you see the pattern forming here? You're a fucking shit program. The one good coach you've have since color TV died of old age.

Just because good football players grow up near a shitty program that doesn't mean they should or are going to go there. Go ask ASU how that's working out for them.
  • Options
    betadawgbetadawg Member Posts: 30
    betadawg said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Let me paint a better picture. Since the Doogfather quit UW has as many 2 or less win seasons as conference titles.

Let me help; 7-4, 7-4, 7-4, 6-6, 7-5, 7-6, 6-6, 1-10, 2-9, 5-7, 4-9, 0-12, 5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 7-6, 7-6.

Do you see the pattern forming here? You're a fucking shit program. The one good coach you've have since color TV died of old age.

Just because good football players grow up near a shitty program that doesn't mean they should or are going to go there. Go ask ASU how that's working out for them.
    0 National Championsips.

Losing record versus UW.

All the ducks have is selective history. I too can point to a certain point at your history and laugh at it.

Also, last 4 years, UW has undoubtedly been the more sucessfull program. You don't even have recent history. Just last year lol.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2020
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

I’m not reading that fucking essay.

I’d like you better when you were jacking off Bo Nix
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    Standard Supporter
    Please take this UW/UO trash talking bullshit somewhere else.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

I’m not reading that fucking essay.

I’d like you better when you were jacking off Bo Nix

• Options
    betadawg said:

betadawg said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

0 National Championsips.

Losing record versus UW.

All the ducks have is selective history. I too can point to a certain point at your history and laugh at it.

Also, last 4 years, UW has undoubtedly been the more sucessfull program. You don't even have recent history. Just last year lol.
    UW's 17 year plan to not win a Rose Bowl? Ok...
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Go give our high fives and hugs at the elderly home.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

What could have and should have been one of the best recruiting classes in UW history will more than likely be one of the biggest disappointments ever.

I know it is warm for December but does anybody really think this shit is going to be turned around? This was not the class to get your feet wet and figure out how to play the game. Fuck this sucks!

Takes this negativity to BD2W
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    betadawg said:

betadawg said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

0 National Championsips.

Losing record versus UW.

What game did you win in the last 4 years?