Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacob Schuster, 2021 3* DT, Olympia (Tumwater), WA (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

Now a 4-star on 247. Jimmy, it's time to call this kid and tell him his offer is commitable.

He leapfrogged both of our DL commits
    Unless he's vital to our recruitment of Wynden, I'd be just fine if we told that Peihopo guy to think it over and explore his options
    Or we take all 3 because we took 0 DL last year
    This. It's not like we have a shortage of scholarships right now.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Now a 4-star on 247. Jimmy, it's time to call this kid and tell him his offer is commitable.

He leapfrogged both of our DL commits
    If he commits to udub they’ll drop him back down.
    Things doogs say
  • Options

3 incher to UW by Huffman.

That's legitimately good news
  • Options

He previously had it as a 2incher to Stanford. We must have patched things up after insulting him with the greyshirt offer.

Ektard also said this week there could be possible attrition on the DL this summer so the coaches can spin it as "a spot opened up for you".
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

He previously had it as a 2incher to Stanford. We must have patched things up after insulting him with the greyshirt offer.

Ektard also said this week there could be possible attrition on the DL this summer so the coaches can spin it as "a spot opened up for you".
    Interesting. Who would leave?
  • Options

dnc said:

Draco seems the most obvious guess but just a guess.
    I recall a lot of TBSers wanted him to play WTE. I'm sure Cato would welcome another body in that room.
    crisped
  • Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

That would bum me out. He always seemed like a guy that would take a few years to develop but had high upside. And given how wonky our recruiting classes have been from a numbers standpoint we now will only have Taimani and Letuligasenoa as 3rd year guys, either of which could leave early for the NFL if they have a big season this year.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

That would bum me out. He always seemed like a guy that would take a few years to develop but had high upside. And given how wonky our recruiting classes have been from a numbers standpoint we now will only have Taimani and Letuligasenoa as 3rd year guys, either of which could leave early for the NFL if they have a big season this year.

He’s the worst player on the football team
  • Options

dnc said:

To be clear I have no chinfo whatsoever, pure speculation on my end. He's probably staying here throughout his eligibility.
  • Options

dnc said:

He’s the worst player on the football team
    According to who?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

I totally forgot about him. I remember in his commitment interview w/ Roof he talked about wanting to become a doctor and that was a huge reason he chose UW.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    This is the one position I envy Washington's recruiting.
  • Options
    edited June 2020

This is the one position I envy Washington's recruiting.

You wouldn't trade OL and WR rooms (not commits) with us?