Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The truth about the SPLC

1235»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It would be nice to see a full video. Why was he being filmed while on a jog and then the camera moves away when he approaches the truck. Needs more information and context.

Classic entrapment.

He could have done so many crimes in the 2-3 seconds we don’t see.

Better side with the shooters.

Looks like we found another one...

Looks like murder to me, too. Arrest them and no bail at all.

I’m just not sure how “White Supremacy” is involved in it. Are the shooters known Klansmen, Tommy?
    They’re both white. The kid is black.

Are you always this slow?
    So if the race of the victim and the race of the shooter is different the shooting has to be racist?
    I guess they could have killed him because they hate young people. Ageism, maybe.

Or runners. Fucking healthy people gotta be stopped.

If only there was a more plausible motivation for their crime...
    Lot of word just to say yes. Is racism involved whenever a black person kills a white person or a Mexican?
    No. I never made any claim about “all murders” being racially motivated, and I won’t defend the strawman you’ve attempted to set up.

But I’ll wait for you to offer up the alternative motive.

Go ahead Bob, dazzle us with your assessment of what happened in that video.
    I asked you a fucking question Kunt. And I never claimed you said all murders are racially motivated. So you can stick your strawman charge right up your ass. I have no idea what the motive of this killing might be but you certainly believe that it has something to do with white supremacy based solely on the skin color of the victim and the perps.
    No idea?

Take an educated guess.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    @ThomasFremont: Why are you ducking my question?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

It would be nice to see a full video. Why was he being filmed while on a jog and then the camera moves away when he approaches the truck. Needs more information and context.

Classic entrapment.

Jesus @ThomasFremont! That video raises far more questions than it answers. We can't hear shit until the gunshots. And those don't occur until the kid rushes toward the guy with the weapon, apparently trying to disarm him, for some unknown reason.

"Hey, here I am innocently jogging and there's a guy with a loaded rifle. Hmmmm. I think I'll go ahead and wrestle him for it." How much sense does that make, without a lot more evidence and explanation? None.

Your leaps of logic only serve to discredit you, as you leap to believing the worst possible narrative.

Are you honestly gonna sit there and believe the shooting was unprovoked? Maybe the kid was just a jogger and the victim of a trigger happy cop or mistaken identity, but that video does absolutely nothing to answer that question.
    In @ThomasFremont Land, the video clearly shows White Supremacy which says more about us views people than it does the actual video. Tommy seems like an indoctrinated white-guilt SJW college kid. Am I far off?
    Yes.

Par for the course with you.

How’s Montana?
    I’m not leaving until Thursday. Learn how to read, but thanks for asking.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Classic entrapment.

I’m just not sure how “White Supremacy” is involved in it. Are the shooters known Klansmen, Tommy?

So if the race of the victim and the race of the shooter is different the shooting has to be racist?
    I guess they could have killed him because they hate young people. Ageism, maybe.

Lot of word just to say yes. Is racism involved whenever a black person kills a white person or a Mexican?
    No. I never made any claim about “all murders” being racially motivated, and I won’t defend the strawman you’ve attempted to set up.

I asked you a fucking question Kunt. And I never claimed you said all murders are racially motivated. So you can stick your strawman charge right up your ass. I have no idea what the motive of this killing might be but you certainly believe that it has something to do with white supremacy based solely on the skin color of the victim and the perps.
    No idea?

Take an educated guess.
    Based on that video? I have no fucking idea why they shot him. The fact that you believe that video reveals racism and white supremacy as the motive speaks loudly about you Tommy.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Classic entrapment.

No idea?

Take an educated guess.
    Based on that video? I have no fucking idea why they shot him. The fact that you believe that video reveals racism and white supremacy as the motive speaks loudly about you Tommy.
    Tommy is just joking! Whoosh

If you’re one of 30 million that lost your job or maybe even taken a paycut, you’re not an adult according to @ThomasFremont. He knows all. Haha it’s a joke, see! Even HHutzky won’t defend this asshole Tommy.

That video is disturbing but I don't know how in the hell you can draw any conclusion about what the fuck was going on or the motive of the shooters from it. Tommy appears to have O'Keefed's mind reading skillz.
    SFGbob said:

That video is disturbing but I don't know how in the hell you can draw any conclusion about what the fuck was going on or the motive of the shooters from it. Tommy appears to have O'Keefed's mind reading skillz.

Unfortunately, Tommy's not alone. We've got some real Columbo's on these boreds.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club

The SPLC did some good work back in the 80's when there were a few handfuls of actual white supremacists in the country, unlike today when there's about 10 total in the entire nation and 7 of the 10 are in prison. Today they just libel people, get sued, and pay judgments with their donors money. I'll give them one more year of grifting before they shut down for good.

I count more than 10.

SoundersFC fans exiting the Clink?
    Not. Enough. Chins.

100% true.

SFGbob said:

Unfortunately, Tommy's not alone. We've got some real Columbo's on these boreds.
    Tommy is surely relying yet again on that same "life experience" that told him Ford knew Kavanaugh despite there being zero evidence to support that "fact."
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tommy is surely relying yet again on that same "life experience" that told him Ford knew Kavanaugh despite there being zero evidence to support that "fact."
    But Tommy did self-coronate as Country Club Superiority Guy. So there's that.
    Hey
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

@ThomasFremont is a Country Club kid. Everyone knows everyone in Whiteboy Tommyland. Except Tommy was just kidding WHOOSH!!

At least be consistent in your “jokes,” Tommy. Or, try some sort of skin darkening regimen so you feel better about yourself?

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But Tommy did self-coronate as Country Club Superiority Guy. So there's that.

Tommy was the leader of the parent tab of the real breast Chicken Tenders with Tots and Mountain Dew in a Bottle Gang at Mercer Island CC?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Classic entrapment.

Looks like fucking murder to me.
    Lock them up.
    https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/05/06/shooting-ahmaud-arbery/
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Fuck that. They guilty as hell

Classic entrapment.

Lock them up.
    Are these two murdering goons arrested yet? It’s cut-and-dry murder. McMichael even lies to the police, as the video shows. What does any of it have to do with White Supremacy?

Classic entrapment.

Lock them up.
    Are these two murdering goons arrested yet? It’s cut-and-dry murder. McMichael even lies to the police, as the video shows. What does any of it have to do with White Supremacy?
    Because when a white person kills a black person it's obviously due to racism.

Fuck that. They guilty as hell

I wouldn't bet money on a jury agreeing with that.

Frankly, the Hot Air article does as good a job of making the case for the shooters as it does for the victim. If that's the best they've got, Reasonable Doubt is all but certain.

You guys either aren't paying attention or are blinded by bias. I give no shits about either of the shooters, but the facts aren't there for murder, despite Hot Air being your source.

Perhaps there's a reason they're called "Hot Air."
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    Race hustling is a huge industry.