Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The truth about the SPLC

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    SFGbob said:

It would be nice to see a full video. Why was he being filmed while on a jog and then the camera moves away when he approaches the truck. Needs more information and context.

Classic entrapment.

He could have done so many crimes in the 2-3 seconds we don’t see.

Better side with the shooters.

Looks like we found another one...

Looks like murder to me, too. Arrest them and no bail at all.

I’m just not sure how “White Supremacy” is involved in it. Are the shooters known Klansmen, Tommy?
    They’re both white. The kid is black.

Are you always this slow?
    So if the race of the victim and the race of the shooter is different the shooting has to be racist?
    Yes. Unless its black on white. Then it's not just okay, but encouraged.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited May 2020

It would be nice to see a full video. Why was he being filmed while on a jog and then the camera moves away when he approaches the truck. Needs more information and context.

Classic entrapment.

I’m just not sure how “White Supremacy” is involved in it. Are the shooters known Klansmen, Tommy?

So when a black man murders a white person, is that automatically Black Supremacy? I see a young man seemingly murdered in cold blood. I have no clue if this shooting was because of white supremacy, and neither do you. What I do know is the young man should still be alive and the two killers in the truck need to be taken out of society until trial.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    This is murder. Pretty hard to context that away.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

Classic entrapment.

So if the race of the victim and the race of the shooter is different the shooting has to be racist?
    I guess they could have killed him because they hate young people. Ageism, maybe.

Or runners. Fucking healthy people gotta be stopped.

If only there was a more plausible motivation for their crime...
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter

Classic entrapment.

So when a black man murders a white person, is that automatically Black Supremacy? I see a young man seemingly murdered in cold blood. I have no clue if this shooting was because of white supremacy, and neither do you. What I do know is the young man should still be alive and the two killers in the truck need to be taken out of society until trial.
    You are trying to apply logic where logic cannot apply. Thomas is a racist. He see's color wherever he goes. Any color different than his own color is......different. He FEELS superior being a liberal white person. He FEELS guilty when it is a white colored person who kills a black skinned American. Indifferent when black skinned Americans kill black skinned Americans. Rats refuse to address the issue because it would hurt their politics. Hence, they are pure, unadulterated racists. Right to the bone.

Take anything a rat says about racism with a grain of salt. They are racists. The KKK was a democrat organization. Always has been. It is just another rat that see's nothing but a skin color difference and applies it to superiority. For an example, democrats believe that black skinned Americans are too stupid to know how to register to vote. They think that applying that requirement will hurt their political advantage.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

Classic entrapment.

I guess they could have killed him because they hate young people. Ageism, maybe.

Lot of word just to say yes. Is racism involved whenever a black person kills a white person or a Mexican?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020

Classic entrapment.

You are trying to apply logic where logic cannot apply. Thomas is a racist. He see's color wherever he goes. Any color different than his own color is......different. He FEELS superior being a liberal white person. He FEELS guilty when it is a white colored person who kills a black skinned American. Indifferent when black skinned Americans kill black skinned Americans. Rats refuse to address the issue because it would hurt their politics. Hence, they are pure, unadulterated racists. Right to the bone.

Take anything a rat says about racism with a grain of salt. They are racists. The KKK was a democratic organization. Always has been. It is just another rat that see's nothing but a skin color difference and applies it to superiority. For an example, democrats believe that black skinned Americans are too stupid to know how to get ID. They think that applying that requirement will hurt their political advantage.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Classic entrapment.

Lot of word just to say yes. Is racism involved whenever a black person kills a white person or a Mexican?
    No. I never made any claim about “all murders” being racially motivated, and I won’t defend the strawman you’ve attempted to set up.

But I’ll wait for you to offer up the alternative motive.

Go ahead Bob, dazzle us with your assessment of what happened in that video.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Classic entrapment.

No. I never made any claim about “all murders” being racially motivated, and I won’t defend the strawman you’ve attempted to set up.

So, you'll just continue to pull things out of your asshole and present them as fact because you’re special and can mindread motives.

Are you by chance related to a dipshit named DuckDan, Tommy?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

The SPLC did some good work back in the 80's when there were a few handfuls of actual white supremacists in the country, unlike today when there's about 10 total in the entire nation and 7 of the 10 are in prison. Today they just libel people, get sued, and pay judgments with their donors money. I'll give them one more year of grifting before they shut down for good.

I count more than 10.

Between the chyron and the ridiculous amount of cohesion, I'm gonna say this shot was staged.
    Imagine wearing white with man tits like those...
    Imagine noticing.
    POT-f'ing-D!
    edited May 2020
    I’ll explain to you what happened in the video, Tommy. Seemingly unarmed man runs by truck. Camera kind of goes away and next view we get the murdered guy is on the other side of the truck. Murdered running guy struggles with asshole who shoots and kills him while in a struggle for gun with another man firing from pick-up bed. Man running falls down and camera cuts.

You can’t see that for yourself? It’s obvious to me. Did I miss anything?

Classic entrapment.

Jesus @ThomasFremont! That video raises far more questions than it answers. We can't hear shit until the gunshots. And those don't occur until the kid rushes toward the guy with the weapon, apparently trying to disarm him, for some unknown reason.

"Hey, here I am innocently jogging and there's a guy with a loaded rifle. Hmmmm. I think I'll go ahead and wrestle him for it." How much sense does that make, without a lot more evidence and explanation? None.

Your leaps of logic only serve to discredit you, as you leap to believing the worst possible narrative.

Are you honestly gonna sit there and believe the shooting was unprovoked? Maybe the kid was just a jogger and the victim of a trigger happy cop or mistaken identity, but that video does absolutely nothing to answer that question.

Classic entrapment.

Jesus @ThomasFremont! That video raises far more questions than it answers. We can't hear shit until the gunshots. And those don't occur until the kid rushes toward the guy with the weapon, apparently trying to disarm him, for some unknown reason.

"Hey, here I am innocently jogging and there's a guy with a loaded rifle. Hmmmm. I think I'll go ahead and wrestle him for it." How much sense does that make, without a lot more evidence and explanation? None.

Your leaps of logic only serve to discredit you, as you leap to believing the worst possible narrative.

Are you honestly gonna sit there and believe the shooting was unprovoked? Maybe the kid was just a jogger and the victim of a trigger happy cop or mistaken identity, but that video does absolutely nothing to answer that question.
    In @ThomasFremont Land, the video clearly shows White Supremacy which says more about us views people than it does the actual video. Tommy seems like an indoctrinated white-guilt SJW college kid. Am I far off?
    salemcoog said:

Where? Care to explain what evidence you're seeing that I'm not?

salemcoog said:

Thumbs down is much appreciated @ThomasFremont. But how about answering the question?

Anyone?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    I would take the film to the SPLC for two reasons:
    1. They could file a law suit
    2. It would get the thread back on subject

salemcoog said:

Your eyes are as good as mine.

Classic entrapment.

In @ThomasFremont Land, the video clearly shows White Supremacy which says more about us views people than it does the actual video. Tommy seems like an indoctrinated white-guilt SJW college kid. Am I far off?
    Yes.

Par for the course with you.

How’s Montana?

salemcoog said:

Your eyes are as good as mine.
    So you're relying completely on the video, the whole video, and nothing but the video, so help you God? Is that right?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Classic entrapment.

I asked you a fucking question Kunt. And I never claimed you said all murders are racially motivated. So you can stick your strawman charge right up your ass. I have no idea what the motive of this killing might be but you certainly believe that it has something to do with white supremacy based solely on the skin color of the victim and the perps.