Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The truth about the SPLC

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

The SPLC did some good work back in the 80's when there were a few handfuls of actual white supremacists in the country, unlike today when there's about 10 total in the entire nation and 7 of the 10 are in prison. Today they just libel people, get sued, and pay judgments with their donors money. I'll give them one more year of grifting before they shut down for good.

I count more than 10.

Between the chyron and the ridiculous amount of cohesion, I'm gonna say this shot was staged.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

The SPLC did some good work back in the 80's when there were a few handfuls of actual white supremacists in the country, unlike today when there's about 10 total in the entire nation and 7 of the 10 are in prison. Today they just libel people, get sued, and pay judgments with their donors money. I'll give them one more year of grifting before they shut down for good.

I count more than 10.

Between the chyron and the ridiculous amount of cohesion, I'm gonna say this shot was staged.
    Imagine wearing white with man tits like those...

I count more than 10.

Imagine noticing.
    How can you miss them?

I count more than 10.

Imagine noticing.
    How can you miss them?
    Not my kink. Not judging tho.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter

Oh my gosh Thomas!!!!!!!!!! They are coming to get you! There is a KKK member around every corner, Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh my!!!!!

You rats and your made up bullshit is funny to witness. Why don't you and HH go crawl under HH's blanky together and comfort each other. Between Hands UP! The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming and your hysteria over a white supremacist being around every corner, you guys might be able to help each other.

I’m pretty sure they are gonna focus on the brown people before they go after the race traitors like me. Why don’t you ask them for me at your next family reunion?
    Yeah, half my family is Jewish. You racist and bigoted rats aren't welcome at the family reunions.

Get under that blanket and snuggle with HH. Enjoy that safe space while you can. Once you come out you could be attacked by the 10's of million KKK members you seem to believe are hiding behind every tree. Not sure what you are worried about though. Just tell them you are a democrat and you all will have something in common.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020

Some major publication had a pretty brutal takedown of SPLC in the last 12 months. I think it was noted Trump house-organ The Atlantic, but KOMO it zeselves.

You think the Atlantic is pro-Trump? Wow. From the articles I've read I'd say just the opposite.

Maybe I fell asleep and missed some turns in the stories. But those New England style, long-winded writers need to get to the fucking point in less than 20k words.

Some major publication had a pretty brutal takedown of SPLC in the last 12 months. I think it was noted Trump house-organ The Atlantic, but KOMO it zeselves.

You think the Atlantic is pro-Trump? Wow. From the articles I've read I'd say just the opposite.

Maybe I fell asleep and missed some turns in the stories. But those New England style, long-winded writers need to get to the fucking point in less than 20k words.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

Oh my gosh Thomas!!!!!!!!!! They are coming to get you! There is a KKK member around every corner, Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh my!!!!!

You rats and your made up bullshit is funny to witness. Why don't you and HH go crawl under HH's blanky together and comfort each other. Between Hands UP! The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming and your hysteria over a white supremacist being around every corner, you guys might be able to help each other.

I’m pretty sure they are gonna focus on the brown people before they go after the race traitors like me. Why don’t you ask them for me at your next family reunion?
    Yeah, half my family is Jewish. You racist and bigoted rats aren't welcome at the family reunions.

Get under that blanket and snuggle with HH. Enjoy that safe space while you can. Once you come out you could be attacked by the 10's of million KKK members you seem to believe are hiding behind every tree. Not sure what you are worried about though. Just tell them you are a democrat and you all will have something in common.
    Would like to see some cousin joob pics if that is at all possible.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Would like to see some cousin joob pics if that is at all possible.

MAKE it possible

pls
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

I count more than 10.

A menacing crowd, indeed. Look at all those WHITE Polo Shirts! And where are their MASKS????
    Almost like ANTIFA, but without the violence, blocking traffic, destroying public property, smashing windows, setting dumpsters on fire, jumping innocent working people, cracking skulls open with bike locks and, you know, peacefully protesting against Capitalism and Racism.

No, I don't agree with your torch bearers, but no, I am not the least bit afraid or concerned about my safety around them, either.

I've dealt with White Supremacists personally and up close, guys who did time in Federal Prison for weapons and explosive charges, right in my face, threatening myself and my family. So do the yokels carrying torches in Virginia scare me? Fuck no. Not in the least. They are peaceniks by comparison to what we saw in the PNW in the 80s and 90s.
    I’m impressed that out of the 10 in the entire nation, you’ve met at least 2 of the 3 that aren’t in prison.

Who said anything about being scared? These guys are fags.
    Agreed. So why pretend they're worth your concern, when they obviously aren't?

The reason why the SPLC has gravitated from suing Neo-Nazi groups toward blacklisting people and cancel-culture is because there's not enough Neo-Nazi activity in the nation anymore to sue or foreclose upon any assets. Thus, the only way the SPLC can stay relevant is to blacklist defame, slander and libel those they don't agree with politically.
    There’s a pretty massive gap between political disagreement and chanting Nazi slogans in the streets. Just because those guys are a bunch of losers doesn’t mean they’re not Neo-Nazis. I’m not in the NBA, but I’m still a basketball player.

Who have they falsely accused?
    Somebody needs to inform the SPLC of that fact.

Among others, they've hate-group-listed the Family Research Council, which is Jeff Kemp (son of Jack Kemp)'s Christian family-oriented organization.

Was Jack or is Jeff Kemp a hate-monger? Give me a fucking break.

The SPLC does nothing but exploit division for profit anymore. Their raison d'être vanished long ago.

Lynching in broad daylight.

No white supremacy. That’s silly.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited May 2020
    It would be nice to see a full video. Why was he being filmed while on a jog and then the camera moves away when he approaches the truck. Needs more information and context. Sucks he died but seems not so cut-and-dry based on available video. Who filmed it and why?

That said, seems like a trigger-happy ex-cop killed an innocent man, although I have no clue how Tommy ties it into White Supremacy.

It would be nice to see a full video. Why was he being filmed while on a jog and then the camera moves away when he approaches the truck. Needs more information and context.

Classic entrapment.

He could have done so many crimes in the 2-3 seconds we don’t see.

Better side with the shooters.

Looks like we found another one...

It would be nice to see a full video. Why was he being filmed while on a jog and then the camera moves away when he approaches the truck. Needs more information and context.

Classic entrapment.

Looks like fucking murder to me.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited May 2020

Classic entrapment.

Looks like murder to me, too. Arrest them and no bail at all.

I’m just not sure how “White Supremacy” is involved in it. Are the shooters known Klansmen, Tommy?

Classic entrapment.

I’m just not sure how “White Supremacy” is involved in it. Are the shooters known Klansmen, Tommy?
    They’re both white. The kid is black.

Are you always this slow?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

It would be nice to see a full video. Why was he being filmed while on a jog and then the camera moves away when he approaches the truck. Needs more information and context. Sucks he died but seems not so cut-and-dry based on available video. Who filmed it and why?

That said, seems like a trigger-happy ex-cop killed an innocent man, although I have no clue how Tommy ties it into White Supremacy.

Can't be sure of anything until we get Joey Salads' take. Right, Ivan?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Classic entrapment.

They’re both white. The kid is black.

Are you always this slow?
    So if the race of the victim and the race of the shooter is different the shooting has to be racist?