Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More medical advice from Dr. Trump

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,370
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Funny thing is a couple of weeks we will find out he is right.

Like when he was laughed out of the media room when he said his campaign was "wire tapped"

Seems to happen when I think he sounds most dumbfuck. Trump is like the second grader who overhears his uncle talking about a big goose shot with Remington 870, then turns in a Monday recess story that the uncle blew up a pterodactyl with a bazooka. Trump heard someone talking over a potential treatment and ran with it.
    Sounds like the type of guy you want leading the country during a global pandemic
    Isn't it funny that all of the "Not my President" gang hangs on every word He says and look to him as if He controls whether they will love or die now.

You hate to see the sackless hypocricy.
    It’s funny as hell watching grown men stumble over themselves in the rush to white knight for a politician when a bunch of ”sackless“ libs mock him.

Sorry, you were saying something about hypocrisy.
    Where did you see me defending his statement?

You didn't. It's just that your TDS got in the way of reality.

Again.

Like it always does.
    You didn't, but edgy internet message board tough guy and self proclaimed Trump hater DaMoan is always the first to rescue Dear Leader from the evil lib hordes. What a Kunt he is.
    Yes. Pointing out lies and hypocrisy is "defending". I guess in your world of logical fallacies and unhinged rage that makes sense.

And leave @dflea out of this.
    Faux libertarian keens about unfair treatment of corrupt ignorant grifting buffoon president because they both hate government

Edgy
    If you and the others didn't have a strawmans ass to pound you'd get none at all.

Bears is just mad because the president isn't a guy he'd like to have a beer with and be his buddy. That's how he judges a president. Certainly not on policy.

Emotional cuck
    Trump hates government because he's a corrupt grifter and govt. gets in the way of his grifts, when he's not trying to co-opt it. Faux libertarian hates govt. because at heart he's just another generic petty selfish Republican who hates to think that somebody else is being helped by his taxes. Neither gives a shit about his fellow man, so they're both sociopaths that way
    How cute

Nobody grifts like the government. Nobody.

Your child like faith in government is special
    Sociopaths of a feather stick together

yours is more of the wage slave variety tho
    Just keep doing what you're told. It's what you're good at.

Follow orders from the government and your wife. You got this
    waah waah govt. is corrupt lol

Read some Jane Jacobs and get back to me
    Imagine thinking it isn't

Imagine being a bootlicker supporting 1 in 5 Americans losing their job and calling someone else a sociopath.

Imagine being a housewife or husband who thinks he is the smartest person in this room

Hondo had better game
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,500
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Like when he was laughed out of the media room when he said his campaign was "wire tapped"

Seems to happen when I think he sounds most dumbfuck. Trump is like the second grader who overhears his uncle talking about a big goose shot with Remington 870, then turns in a Monday recess story that the uncle blew up a pterodactyl with a bazooka. Trump heard someone talking over a potential treatment and ran with it.
    Sounds like the type of guy you want leading the country during a global pandemic
    Isn't it funny that all of the "Not my President" gang hangs on every word He says and look to him as if He controls whether they will love or die now.

It’s funny as hell watching grown men stumble over themselves in the rush to white knight for a politician when a bunch of ”sackless“ libs mock him.

Again.

Like it always does.
    You didn't, but edgy internet message board tough guy and self proclaimed Trump hater DaMoan is always the first to rescue Dear Leader from the evil lib hordes. What a Kunt he is.
    Yes. Pointing out lies and hypocrisy is "defending". I guess in your world of logical fallacies and unhinged rage that makes sense.

Faux libertarian keens about unfair treatment of corrupt ignorant grifting buffoon president because they both hate government

Edgy
    If you and the others didn't have a strawmans ass to pound you'd get none at all.

Bears is just mad because the president isn't a guy he'd like to have a beer with and be his buddy. That's how he judges a president. Certainly not on policy.

Emotional cuck
    Trump hates government because he's a corrupt grifter and govt. gets in the way of his grifts, when he's not trying to co-opt it. Faux libertarian hates govt. because at heart he's just another generic petty selfish Republican who hates to think that somebody else is being helped by his taxes. Neither gives a shit about his fellow man, so they're both sociopaths that way
    How cute

Read any economist other than Piketty or Keynes and get back to me.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,247

doogie said:

I believe you’re a fucking idiot. Does that count?

Sounds like you really got me there!
    No. It's not all that surprsing.
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck
    Curious - how many gubmint pro-jects (long "o" like the Canadians) does the wife's firm have under contract right now?

State and Fed.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,504
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2020
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck
    Says the Obama supporter.

I'll wait for all the Trump crimes you can list.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.
    You’d shoot your own mother In the face if it meant you could sniff Trump’s farts.

But sure, keep telling yourself you NEVER defend him.
    No need to be Nasty.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck
    This is really C- sophomoric level material here. Could it be more generic and trite?

Amateur Hour is not like Happy Hour. Apparently you're confused, @BearsWiin.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck
    How cute

You plopped an extra scoop of Sawant's & AOC's wokeyshit on your cereal this morning, didn't you @BearsWiin?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck
    How cute

Great "Read a book!" fallacy as always.
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Exactly. He says things in a clumsy way, but then after being mocked it turns out he was right. Like you and I. Always right
    He strikes me as a guy not afraid of new ideas.
    And idiotic ideas.
  • Options

Exactly. He says things in a clumsy way, but then after being mocked it turns out he was right. Like you and I. Always right
    He strikes me as a guy not afraid of new ideas.
    And idiotic ideas.
    Where's an Irony Pie when you need one?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969

doogie said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck
    Curious - how many gubmint pro-jects (long "o" like the Canadians) does the wife's firm have under contract right now?

State and Fed.

• Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck
    Emotional hysterical leftists builds strawmen and can't argue with facts so they make shit up. They don't give a shit about their fellow man and enjoy them in poverty and under control because they are arrogant and narcissistic and think they know what's best for others. They virtue signal their "help" but actually hurt people by keeping them dependent. They don't give to charities that help people because that is against their religion, which is worship of the state.
    Barstool bullshit for simpletons, episode #23,712

sounds like you care?
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck
    How cute

Imagine being a bootlicker supporting 1 in 5 Americans losing their job and calling someone else a sociopath.

Imagine being a housewife or husband who thinks he is the smartest person in this room

Hondo had better game
    YOU THINK YOU'RE SMART POTD, thanks Fredo

Imagine thinking anybody supports mass unemployment

And Damoan thinks I do straw men

Read Jane yet? Waah waah corrupt

You can probably just get cliffs online if you're too lazy

Because, let's face it, I know you are
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,247
    BearsWiin said:

doogie said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck

State and Fed.

You're not beholden to them and you're still this deep into the TDS?

Holy shit. Stage 4 typhus.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,500
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck
    How cute

Hondo had better game

Read Hayek yet?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck
    Emotional hysterical leftists builds strawmen and can't argue with facts so they make shit up. They don't give a shit about their fellow man and enjoy them in poverty and under control because they are arrogant and narcissistic and think they know what's best for others. They virtue signal their "help" but actually hurt people by keeping them dependent. They don't give to charities that help people because that is against their religion, which is worship of the state.

sounds like you care?
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck

sounds like you care?
    Faux intellectual weighs in with non argument
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,370
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Again.

Like it always does.

Edgy

Emotional cuck
    How cute

Hondo had better game

The policy you supported caused mass unemployment

Apparently because you're stupid

And believe in stupid people