Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More medical advice from Dr. Trump

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Funny thing is a couple of weeks we will find out he is right.

Like when he was laughed out of the media room when he said his campaign was "wire tapped"

Drink Bleach and PROVE it.
    Because that’s what he said
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Like when he was laughed out of the media room when he said his campaign was "wire tapped"

Drink ACV and PROVE it.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Seems to happen when I think he sounds most dumbfuck. Trump is like the second grader who overhears his uncle talking about a big goose shot with Remington 870, then turns in a Monday recess story that the uncle blew up a pterodactyl with a bazooka. Trump heard someone talking over a potential treatment and ran with it.
    Exactly. He says things in a clumsy way, but then after being mocked it turns out he was right. Like you and I. Always right
    He strikes me as a guy not afraid of new ideas.
    That's an interesting way to say he sounds like a total dumbfuck
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If the patient dies then so does the virus so yet again Dear Leader is right on the money.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,229
    edited April 2020
    They trotted out the DHS guy to talk about drinking bleach in your front yard during the summer because there’s nothing else new to bring up in these things. It was a nothing press conference which will easily be spun to make Trump look like a dullard. He’s right though, if you inject yourself with Lysol or drink ethanol, you will absolutely not die of COVID.

Frankly, I’m waiting for Charlie Kirk, Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity and far right nutjobs to try to spin it positively.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,500
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seems to happen when I think he sounds most dumbfuck. Trump is like the second grader who overhears his uncle talking about a big goose shot with Remington 870, then turns in a Monday recess story that the uncle blew up a pterodactyl with a bazooka. Trump heard someone talking over a potential treatment and ran with it.
    Exactly. He says things in a clumsy way, but then after being mocked it turns out he was right. Like you and I. Always right
    It's the principle of charity. Like when I say you're ignorant instead of saying that you're a slow useful idiot incapable of original thought.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's the principle of charity. Like when I say you're ignorant instead of saying that you're a slow useful idiot incapable of original thought.
    Lol. And what original thoughts have you ever shared? All I've seen is regurgitating Trump talking points and running cover for him.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,500
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol. And what original thoughts have you ever shared? All I've seen is regurgitating Trump talking points and running cover for him.
    Have you ever posted anything you didn't read on msnbc first?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Oh sorry, INJECT bleach.

Glad you’re here to keep us honest.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Can confirm. I know of at least 3 different people that say they heard him say it
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2020
    coming from the OP that participates in the Tide pod challenge.
  • Options

Oh sorry, INJECT bleach.

Glad you’re here to keep us honest.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchPeopleDieInside/comments/g6z08y/dr_birxs_reaction_when_president_trump_asks_his/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

00:36 mark, he asks if there’s a way to inject disinfectant into the lungs. Medical doctors will need to check that though, he later clarifies.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

If the patient dies then so does the virus so yet again Dear Leader is right on the money.

But what about the reporter, did she die? Betcha didn't think of that...

https://youtu.be/BJl7D7eRGzY
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Isn't this just running with semantics?

Like maybe there's a way you can inject a solution/medicine that kills the virus, is it possible?

He's asking the question, he's not the Dr.

But he did say the word you see on a Lysol bottle and so let's run with it and say Trump suggests drinking bleach as a solution to Corona virus.

Either way, it won't be interesting.

It's this type of disingenuous shit that hurts the country more than anything.

Agreed. He did not say to drink bleach and this will eventually get buried as another anecdote in these press conferences. It’ll be a talking point for the week and that’s all really, but another headache for the staff running damage control on his messaging.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He was talking about ultraviolet light and it’s known ability to kill virus’s including Coronavirus. It sounds crazy but most ideas in a brainstorming session sound crazy too until some inexplicably are successful.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Isn't this just running with semantics?

Like maybe there's a way you can inject a solution/medicine that kills the virus, is it possible?

He's asking the question, he's not the Dr.

But he did say the word you see on a Lysol bottle and so let's run with it and say Trump suggests drinking bleach as a solution to Corona virus.

Either way, it won't be interesting.

It's this type of disingenuous shit that hurts the country more than anything.

Yeah, he's just asking questions. It's the ones who make fun of him for his mindless babbling on national TV who are harming the country.

This is just chloroquine v2.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sounds like the type of guy you want leading the country during a global pandemic
    No, I’d want Romney right now. Of course Romney couldn’t win an election so here we are.
    He was a nazi who had binders full of women. He was no bueno
    I heard he bullied some kid in high school once. I think he gave the kid a noogie or made fun of his hair or some shit like that.