Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More medical advice from Dr. Trump

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-suggests-injection-disinfectant-beat-coronavirus-clean-lungs-n1191216

Trump made the remark after Bill Bryan, a Department of Homeland Security official who leads the department's Science and Technology division gave a presentation on research his team has conducted that shows the virus does not live as long in warmer and more humid temperatures. Bryan said, “the virus dies quickest in sunlight," leaving Trump to wonder whether you could bring the light "inside the body."

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way and I think you said you’re going to test that too."

He added, "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Someone shut him up.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    are you trying to sound *this* stupid?
  • Options
    doogie said:

are you trying to sound *this* stupid?

You don't believe in Stable Genius' revolutionary treatments?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I believe you’re a fucking idiot. Does that count?
  • Options
    doogie said:

I believe you’re a fucking idiot. Does that count?

Sounds like you really got me there!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    Founders Club
    I’m hearing 5G can cure it
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Like homeopathy?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Funny thing is a couple of weeks we will find out he is right.

Like when he was laughed out of the media room when he said his campaign was "wire tapped"

Seems to happen when I think he sounds most dumbfuck. Trump is like the second grader who overhears his uncle talking about a big goose shot with Remington 870, then turns in a Monday recess story that the uncle blew up a pterodactyl with a bazooka. Trump heard someone talking over a potential treatment and ran with it.
    Exactly. He says things in a clumsy way, but then after being mocked it turns out he was right. Like you and I. Always right
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

Like when he was laughed out of the media room when he said his campaign was "wire tapped"

Seems to happen when I think he sounds most dumbfuck. Trump is like the second grader who overhears his uncle talking about a big goose shot with Remington 870, then turns in a Monday recess story that the uncle blew up a pterodactyl with a bazooka. Trump heard someone talking over a potential treatment and ran with it.
    Exactly. He says things in a clumsy way, but then after being mocked it turns out he was right. Like you and I. Always right
    *cough*
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

And I continue to be right that Trump shouldn’t be allowed to speak on substantive pandemic issues. Let me be a cheerleader mascot.

• Options

Sounds like the type of guy you want leading the country during a global pandemic
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    Founders Club
    edited April 2020

Like homeopathy?
    homopathy @oregonblitzkrieg
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sounds like the type of guy you want leading the country during a global pandemic
    No, I’d want Romney right now. Of course Romney couldn’t win an election so here we are.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

No, I’d want Romney right now. Of course Romney couldn’t win an election so here we are.
    He was a nazi who had binders full of women. He was no bueno
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

He was a nazi who had binders full of women. He was no bueno
    Like I said
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam

He strikes me as a guy not afraid of new ideas.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Drink Bleach and PROVE it.