Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meek has asked to be banned

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

That's really disappointing, Meek was probably a favorite poster and I was hoping to do some Bay Area TBSing with him once the apocalypse ends. I didn't think anyone but the most autistic of polititards actually got upset about stuff said in the Tug? I don't go over there very often but how could the same inane ramblings by the same weirdo crew make someone ragequit? Is this thread a whoosh?

Hurtful
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2020
    Gladstone said:

That's really disappointing, Meek was probably a favorite poster and I was hoping to do some Bay Area TBSing with him once the apocalypse ends. I didn't think anyone but the most autistic of polititards actually got upset about stuff said in the Tug? I don't go over there very often but how could the same inane ramblings by the same weirdo crew make someone ragequit? Is this thread a whoosh?

Uhhh we didn't make up TDS bro

And who the fuck is meek anyway

I honestly have a hard time fathoming people getting worked up over a raunchy college football website lol
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Jesus fucking Christ WHY DO PEOPLE ASK TO BE BANNED. Just fucking LEAVE! And come back if you want some day.

Cry for help.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    will judges accept lawsuit as a reason?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

This is getting out of hand. Sven. APAG. CirhossisFag. Meek. The BDTW gang. I think a couple others. This place (and Tug) used to be about a 50/50 split of left and right, but all the lefties have rage quit in a huff. There are about 5 left in there. And even though they are loveable idiots, I have respect for them because they actually have hair on their balls. Imagine quitting an internet message board because people are mean to you about politics. Imagine doing that when there are like 8 other boreds on the site you could go to and never even see any of it if you are a Nancy who is easily rattled. Just imagine that.

I loved Meek. Wish he didn't leave, but we have had WAY too many people taking this WAY too seriously. I mean, these are longtime posters who have been around over a decade, and are supposed to understand and embrace Thunderdome. Very disappointing. TDS appears to be real. I guess Tommy, Flea, HHuksy, Insincere and that moron Bridge Troll will have to carry the water since all the squat to pee's have left. SAD!

The BDTW gang?