Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meek has asked to be banned

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Enough of the grab assing. This doesn't mean we're going to swap spit in the shower

Soapey reach around?
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    No way.

Guns blazing or just gone. No asking.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

TDS is real. I doubt any of those guys are gone if they were right about anything the last 5 years.

To put it in Husky football terms the left has won the off-season Natty during every campaign. Every narrative is working harder than ever: deplorables, collusion, racist walls, World wars 3-5, Quid pro quo, impeached like a dog, China travel ban racist, China virus racist, China response good, Trump bad...

Then the season is played, inexplicable losses mount up, and the actual championship game features two teams from the South who obnoxiously fellate each other.

At some point you stop renewing your tickets, shut the program down, and start enjoying your newfound time on crisp fall Saturdays.

This.

Losers lose. Whole lot of losing going on for the TDS crew.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The TUG is the most lamest excuses of recusing oneself, a political sub forum.

Says a lot about ones self confidence, TBH.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Doogles said:

TDS is real. I doubt any of those guys are gone if they were right about anything the last 5 years.

To put it in Husky football terms the left has won the off-season Natty during every campaign. Every narrative is working harder than ever: deplorables, collusion, racist walls, World wars 3-5, Quid pro quo, impeached like a dog, China travel ban racist, China virus racist, China response good, Trump bad...

Then the season is played, inexplicable losses mount up, and the actual championship game features two teams from the South who obnoxiously fellate each other.

At some point you stop renewing your tickets, shut the program down, and start enjoying your newfound time on crisp fall Saturdays.

This is actually a very good description.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

thechatch said:

So we loose @Meek but get @thechatch back. Doesn't feel equitable.

I’m gonna win you over with my sparkling wit and chiseled abs one of these days.
    I remember my sparkling wine and crying at the tv phase.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

POTT
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Does Meek lack all sense of self control that he needs to be banned in order to leave this place? I always find it funny when people ask to be banned when they can just LEAVE

Or you know, not go to the ONE subforum with politics on it. I think we do a pretty good job of policing most political stuff off all the other boreds and into the Tug. You've got Yella's Classy bored, the Football bored, Basketball bored (lol we suck), CFB bored, Duck bored (what a shitshow), the Wigwam, NFL bored, the Truck Stop and even a bored for golf and tennis and soccer and other queer shit. Options are aplenty around this shithole.
    Imagine if the "tugtards" rage quit everything and anything loosely allowing liberal voices to be heard. Jfc.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He once called my screen name “cute,” or “clever.” Can’t remember which.

Anyhoo, fucker has no idea what it means, and it’s been consistent since I left Doogman for HH.

FTG, good riddance
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The Tug went to hell about five years ago. I commented about it a few times, somehow hoping it would evolve. Back then a lot of it was Hondo and Race. I don't think the big wing nut contingent was there yet (maybe some of them). The liberals are just as bad, if not worse, but it's kind of fun during a plandemic when the media and politicians have been even further exposed as greedy, opportunist, lying scum who bend the truth and stats constantly. It's not like there are any sports to talk about and honestly, who gives a fuck about Michigan right now? I don't know what my point is, but leaving the whole site instead of just avoiding that room seems better. I get it though. Sometimes I need to deactivate Fakebook for a few days. There's something about car wrecks and cesspool that draws us.