Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Seahawks-Cardinals Game Thread

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

I still like my 49ers/Broncos Super Bowl pick.

Loves me some Kapernick
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

That sucked. Terrible game for the offense. Didn't look anything close to a Super Bowl caliber team.

Denver beats them by 2 scores. But they're aren't getting that far.
    If by "they" you mean Denver, I agree.

Great overreaction to one game as always.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I'm surprised. A lot went wrong and that TD catch was a great play by them. Big win by Arizona.

A lot of the same shit that's been going wrong for a month. No consistent run game. Too damn many field goals.

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    Don't blame the Hawks, the 12th man just didn't bring it today...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    I checked. They are from Seattle

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I use to think our WRs were really really underrated but I am changing my tune a little. They are a serviceable corps the way they are right now but they aren't good enough to maintain any consistent offense. They will make some great catches in clutch moments here and there but overall it is definitely a weakness.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Its a good loss. It will allow them for refocus and realize they can lose at home. Without that bogus call at the end they may have even won in OT.

They'll win next week and get home field. SF, NO & Carolina won't be as tough at home. Could lose in the SB but this hardly changes the odds for making the SB.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,651 Founders Club

A lot of the same shit that's been going wrong for a month. No consistent run game. Too damn many field goals.

Add to this the stupid penalties. The team continues to play undisciplined. The worst one was the shove by #99 that cost the Seahawks 15 yards... and that was after an excellent stop by the defense. The second PI call on Sherman was ticky-tack, but that kind of shit happens in every game.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013

I'm surprised. A lot went wrong and that TD catch was a great play by them. Big win by Arizona.

You mean having one of the best running games two years in a row isn't a consistent running game? Marshawn Lynch is known for being really inconsistent. Arizona isn't any good at stopping the run either, only the best in the league. I hope you enjoyed watching your first Seahawks game this year.

Ummm what? You mean having one of the best running games two years in a row isn't a consistent running game? I hope you enjoyed watching your first Seahawks game this year.

He said the past month and he isn't wrong. Our running game isn't nearly as good as it has been. I expect it to change but right now it is very mediocre if that.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

You mean having one of the best running games two years in a row isn't a consistent running game? Marshawn Lynch is known for being really inconsistent. Arizona isn't any good at stopping the run either, only the best in the league. I hope you enjoyed watching your first Seahawks game this year.

The running game has just been average at best the past 6 weeks.

They're still going to the SB where they will lose to the Pats.
    Read it wrong. Apologies Grundle.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,491 Founders Club
    They will probably win next week but the Rams always play them tough. I disagree with Chest a little bit as to the good loss part but

a) Arizona and absolutely had to have this game... and they're a 10 win team. It's not like a 3-11 team came in and won.

b) The special teams and defense were fine.... Seahawks win this game 8 out of 10 times.

c) the o.l. looked a little shaky (I have only seen a half since the Saints game )That's the main concern. They need either Harvin or Rice too.... I don't know what the hell's going on with either of them....

Home field is still theirs to piss away. Panic if they lose the Lambs next week, not now.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,715 Swaye's Wigwam

Its a good loss. It will allow them for refocus and realize they can lose at home. Without that bogus call at the end they may have even won in OT.

They'll win next week and get home field. SF, NO & Carolina won't be as tough at home. Could lose in the SB but this hardly changes the odds for making the SB.

Disagree. This was a very bad loss. Probably the worst kind of loss you can have. At home. Getting Seahawked by Arizona. They have to be doubting themselves, and they don't match up well with St. Louis.

And that bogus call at the end wasn't why they lost. Arizona kicked Seattle's ass.
    Rice is out for the season and Percy probably is as well, or at least if we get to the Super Bowl.

Arizona has a really good defense but 5 fucking turnovers and we couldn't capitalize. That 1st and goal at the end of the first half was a pathetic series.

Bevell had one of his classic dipshit games. Whoever hires him as head coach is fucked. My guess is the Lions because that is a Lions kind of hire.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Jeez.

All the disaster "fans" are out.

Cardinals are good.

They've been hot.

We'll still get home field.

NO lost last 4 games when winning SB.

Quit panicking and give Az credit.

Too bad the refs fucked us on the last call. Not that it cost the game, just because I was curious what RW could do or not.

Need Harvin.

Need more speed.
    The smart money is still on the Seahawks
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    dnc said:

That sucked. Terrible game for the offense. Didn't look anything close to a Super Bowl caliber team.

Denver beats them by 2 scores. But they're aren't getting that far.
    If by "they" you mean Denver, I agree.

Great overreaction to one game as always.

Softy?
    No panic but today sucked. Arizona played a decent game. I refuse to say a team played great when you turn the ball over 5 times.

There D played really well but our offense also sucked. Russell, Haushka, Bevell, WR corps, O line, everywhere was miserable.