Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Seahawks-Cardinals Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Only thing I agree with is that Seahawks would have been better hanging onto their picks and picking Cordarelle Patterson then trading for Harvin. I don't see that deal working out well. Otherwise, it was a bad loss, offense played like shit, but really not that big of deal. Beat the Rams, nothing else matters!
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Only thing I agree with is that Seahawks would have been better hanging onto their picks and picking Cordarelle Patterson then trading for Harvin. I don't see that deal working out well. Otherwise, it was a bad loss, offense played like shit, but really not that big of deal. Beat the Rams, nothing else matters!

I agree with that although I'd have rather grabbed a lineman than patterson. That post was just too stupid to leave out.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Read it wrong. Apologies Grundle.

Fuck, I was getting my butthurt all polished up.

They are not getting yards on ground when they need them. Say, like to prove that 6 >>>> 3 on 2nd & goal from the 3. They're not getting that stretch run they used to be good at. Not stats guru but my guess is most big rushing plays have been busted runs by Wilson.

Like it or not 12s, this offense has problems.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

I agree with that although I'd have rather grabbed a lineman than patterson. That post was just too stupid to leave out.
    Can't argue about another OL. The OL was terrible today and has been pretty bad all year. Patterson would be good too, especially because he is possibly the best KR in the league and we have had Kearse and Turbin do jack shit as returners.

• Options

Seahook fans love Robert Turbin. They all say he is great yet can never explain why. He is a OK back up and that's it. One even told me he would start on almost every other NFL team.

Just like they all loved sidney fucking rice. "He's being doubled and he's opening up other players. He's getting all the attention from the DC's." Fuck that when Kearse went in the offense immediately upgraded
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think Arizona beats SanFran next week, they will be so pumped up and it should be a pretty hostile environment.

The nice thing about Percy's contract the Seahawks can get out of it pretty easily in the first 2 years I believe. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they end up cutting him to make way for the shitloads of money we are going to have to fork over to ET/Sherman/RW.

I never thought I would say this but I miss Sidney Rice.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

Can't argue about another OL. The OL was terrible today and has been pretty bad all year. Patterson would be good too, especially because he is possibly the best KR in the league and we have had Kearse and Turbin do jack shit as returners.

The reason it's hilarious is people will be posting how great they are next week if we beat the rams.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013
    I am really glad I am not on facebook or live in Seattle. I hate bandwagon fucks, and I remember how shitty of fans they were. I went to 3 or 4 games in Carroll's first year, and the stadium was quiet and nobody really gave a shit. Now, we are good and everyone pops off and acts like they know what the fuck they are talking about. Most the new Hawks fans couldn't even name a player in the NFL outside of the QB's and Adrian Peterson.
  • Options
    phineas said:

I fucking hate when players or pretty much anyone call fans "12s" and anyone wearing a #12 jersey is a faggot

this
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sidney rice lol id rather see robert slowbo turbin line up outside
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Drink every time a stiff breeze knocks sidney unconscious
  • Options

I think Arizona beats SanFran next week, they will be so pumped up and it should be a pretty hostile environment.

The nice thing about Percy's contract the Seahawks can get out of it pretty easily in the first 2 years I believe. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they end up cutting him to make way for the shitloads of money we are going to have to fork over to ET/Sherman/RW.

I never thought I would say this but I miss Sidney Rice.

the offense would be no better with rice in. The passing attack was worse with him. See SF, STL, HOU, IND
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The 12th man thing needs to DIAFF already. It is the most homo thing in all of professional sports. Fitting it is in Seattle.

Stitch & pitch night coming to century link 2014
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The 12th man thing needs to DIAFF already. It is the most homo thing in all of professional sports. Fitting it is in Seattle.

I remember seeing #12 jersey's with FAN on the back in the late 90's in the Kingdome. They were really stupid back then and I can't believe it has gotten even worse. It's fucking pathetic. It is fitting that this is happening in Seattle.

• Options

it was good in 2005, and those years beforehand. Now it's been blown completely out of proportion. I'm sick of looking at picture's of someone's "12th dog." or a twelfie
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You guys all realize the Ravens won the Super Bowl last year right? After losing 4 of their last 5? All your dumb fuck analysis is worthless. One team will get hot and they'll win it. That's the NFL today. That's why the NBA is better. The best team ALWAYS wins.

The NBA isn't better, but I can't stand the parity s*** sometimes. 9-7 teams should never even sniff the Super Bowl. The Cardinals made it a few years ago and the Giants won it. Good teams that win 12, 13, or 14 games should be winning it.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I am really glad I am not on facebook or live in Seattle. I hate bandwagon fucks, and I remember how shitty of fans they were. I went to 3 or 4 games in Carroll's first year, and the stadium was quiet and nobody really gave a shit. Now, we are good and everyone pops off and acts like they know what the fuck they are talking about. Most the new Hawks fans couldn't even name a player in the NFL outside of the QB's and Adrian Peterson.

You can't say anything negative about the Seahawks on facebook without some faggot tearing you a new asshole and calling you a bandwagon fan. The kind of fags that think every time their reciever doesn't catch the pass it is PI. The ones who go all conspiracy theorist when it comes to refs. I really wish we could rally up all those people put them in Sultan and nuke the place.
  • Options

You can't say anything negative about the Seahawks on facebook without some faggot tearing you a new asshole and calling you a bandwagon fan. The kind of fags that think every time their reciever doesn't catch the pass it is PI. The ones who go all conspiracy theorist when it comes to refs. I really wish we could rally up all those people put them in Sultan and nuke the place.
    or if any outsider says something close to negative about the seahawks they tear into him. When dilfer was being an asshole I was just like okay, who gives a fuck, prove this idiot wrong. As for the "12's" it was "you're just a hater" "u just hate us cause we traded u to cleveland" blah blah blah. It's embarrasing