Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Seahawks-Cardinals Game Thread

123457»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

I am really glad I am not on facebook or live in Seattle. I hate bandwagon fucks, and I remember how shitty of fans they were. I went to 3 or 4 games in Carroll's first year, and the stadium was quiet and nobody really gave a shit. Now, we are good and everyone pops off and acts like they know what the fuck they are talking about. Most the new Hawks fans couldn't even name a player in the NFL outside of the QB's and Adrian Peterson.

You can't say anything negative about the Seahawks on facebook without some faggot tearing you a new asshole and calling you a bandwagon fan. The kind of fags that think every time their reciever doesn't catch the pass it is PI. The ones who go all conspiracy theorist when it comes to refs. I really wish we could rally up all those people put them in Sultan and nuke the place.
    or if any outsider says something close to negative about the seahawks they tear into him. When dilfer was being an asshole I was just like okay, who gives a fuck, prove this idiot wrong. As for the "12's" it was "you're just a hater" "u just hate us cause we traded u to cleveland" blah blah blah. It's embarrasing
    Exactly. Any time someone in the sports media points out a weakness they automatically have no clue what they are talking about and shouldn't have a job. Dilfer is a moron but it has nothing to do with what he said about the Seahawks.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seahawks fans are the biggest bitches in sports when in comes to whining about calls. Bunch of whiney cunts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001 mariners = 2013 Seahawks. Magical seasons
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I you use the word hater you should kill yourself. Today.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Where my 12s at cackaw!
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    from seahooks.net
    When a born and bred Niners fan calls you after the game and says "I can't believe the calls against you guys today, wow"

and then you click on NFL.com and see
    #1 Hawks Headline "Cardinals deal Hawks rare home loss"(No mention of the shit calls swept under the rug)
    #2 Steelers Headline, "Steelers on the wrong end of controversial call"

How do you not explode?

I was very calm after the game, until the above
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

from seahooks.net
    When a born and bred Niners fan calls you after the game and says "I can't believe the calls against you guys today, wow"

#1 Hawks Headline "Cardinals deal Hawks rare home loss"(No mention of the shit calls swept under the rug)

How do you not explode?

Sounds like the nation is outraged.
  • Options

Seahook fans love Robert Turbin. They all say he is great yet can never explain why. He is a OK back up and that's it. One even told me he would start on almost every other NFL team.

I remember when Hooks used to say that about Maurice Morris and Seneca Wallace. It's like give me a fucking break already guys.

I agree on Turbin, they see his big arms and think he's a power back. He is slow and goes down easily.

Given that OL was a concern at the G spot why draft an RB in the 2nd round if you plan on never using him? Could have been an OL there.

I also hate Harvin, when he returned vs Minnesota then never played again I was done with him. He just sucked it up that game to show up his old team and now he's been paid so he's done? Fuck him. Erik Bedard is tougher than that pussy.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

from seahooks.net

How do you not explode?

Sounds like the nation is outraged.
    it's a travesty!
  • Options
    I need to throw it back into seahawk fans faces. All of them whining about Mrob and how he's the "missing piece" to our run game.
    Fuck it's been even worse since he's gotten here.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

I need to throw it back into seahawk fans faces. All of them whining about Mrob and how he's the "missing piece" to our run game.

He fucking sucks and if it wasn't for his bullshit show our idiot fans wouldn't know who he is.

As an experiment on facebook in September I posted "Damn tough news Hawk fans, Steve Hutchinson broke his leg and is out 6 weeks. That's a huge loss". You'd be surprised how many people I roped in.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    They need to draft some linemen and a WR in the draft.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

He fucking sucks and if it wasn't for his bullshit show our idiot fans wouldn't know who he is.

As an experiment on facebook in September I posted "Damn tough news Hawk fans, Steve Hutchinson broke his leg and is out 6 weeks. That's a huge loss". You'd be surprised how many people I roped in.
    who is steve hutchinson? does he poast here?
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

who is steve hutchinson? does he poast here?
    He was part of the offensive line that has an average weight of 332 lbs and is ready to rumble.

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/comment/35176

This was before Ossai was grandfathered in for every OL discussion.