Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

alumni94 said:

Like I said before, it's going to be entertaining to watch the left try to sell everyone that "it's safe" after 12 months of we are all going to die.

I hate them. Pragmatically, I welcome their hypocrisy sooner than later. As you say, however, it's going to be hard for them to reverse course. Weº have noted here often, too many rich people enjoy us living this way.
    This might be more accurate.
    correction of the week
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,745
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    All the Biden voters voted for republican congress critters. Everyone knows this.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,833
    LebamDawg said:

The other day Mrs and Mr Lebam went shopping - entering into the store we were asked,

Do you folks have masks?

I replied "She can't wear a mask and I am her emotional support animal."

We were the only ones without masks, Just start doing it - no masks - lie and say it is a medical condition, they can't question it.

In Oregon, I understand that they are really strict and they threatened the owners of stores. I quit going there for shopping. like the stores will miss me.

Edit: Mrs Lebam said if I am her emotional support would I work on it a little

Welcome to Idaho. NOGAF about masks and never did

New Kootenai County Sheriff just announced his department won’t enforce any more bullshit mandates from govt agencies.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,745
    But can be get the power lines fixed? Been out done 0430hrs yesterday. Gennie working OT.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

There was an interesting interview on the radio the other day as Marin county ran out of ICU beds. I think it was on NPR, and I'm a bit surprise they played the entire thing.
    The director of the hospital said that, 1. Just because the ran out of ICU beds don't mean that can't handle those people. The hospital was built to flex and they can convert other beds to ICU areas. 2. That they run out of ICU beds almost every year during peak flu season, this is common.

Once again, we build up the fear in people with things that normally happen. The fun part is going to watch Biden, Newsome and the media talk people of the edge and have the all clear sign.

Yeah. I'm shocked they didn't cut his mic.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

LebamDawg said:

Here is the Washington state map of counties with the most Covid Cases

This is the 8 sectors that Cinslee's crack team came up with for phased opening - each sector has to meet the state's scientific requirements based on something the state will change if a sector moves out of Phase 1.

Note that each sector has included one of the Covid Hot Spot counties in its region. Thus ensuring no regional advancement will happen. Where I am - we are tied to Thurston County and we will never move out of phase 1.

it is designed to fail. and the people were happy. Awoman

Post Falls and Coeur d'Alene are raking tax $$$$ right now. Aside from weed, there's nothing in WA worth buying that a 15 mile drive won't fix at a lower price.

Just opened an office there. Can't fucking wait to break ground.

Next stop Montana. Land of my peeps.
    Montana is getting about as faggoty woke as Seattle. Jumping from the frying pan into the fire, fren.

Disagree. First time in 20 years MT elected a GOP governor and Steve Daines won re-election to the Senate. Most GOP electoral success since I lived there in the late ‘90s.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenation.com/article/politics/montana-election-results/tnamp/

‘It’s Just a Slaughter’: Montana Goes From Purple to Deep Red
    The GOP claimed victory on every statewide down-ballot race

By Gwen FlorioTwitter
    NOVEMBER 4, 2020
    SCHWINGGGGGGG!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

LebamDawg said:

This is the 8 sectors that Cinslee's crack team came up with for phased opening - each sector has to meet the state's scientific requirements based on something the state will change if a sector moves out of Phase 1.

Note that each sector has included one of the Covid Hot Spot counties in its region. Thus ensuring no regional advancement will happen. Where I am - we are tied to Thurston County and we will never move out of phase 1.

Post Falls and Coeur d'Alene are raking tax $$$$ right now. Aside from weed, there's nothing in WA worth buying that a 15 mile drive won't fix at a lower price.

Montana is getting about as faggoty woke as Seattle. Jumping from the frying pan into the fire, fren.

Disagree. First time in 20 years MT elected a GOP governor and Steve Daines won re-election to the Senate. Most GOP electoral success since I lived there in the late ‘90s.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenation.com/article/politics/montana-election-results/tnamp/

By Gwen FlorioTwitter
    NOVEMBER 4, 2020
    Bozeman and Missoula are still faggoty AF.

Miles City, not so much.

What do you need a bucking horse for, Throbber?

Dare I ask?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

LebamDawg said:

By Gwen FlorioTwitter
    NOVEMBER 4, 2020
    Bozeman and Missoula are still faggoty AF.

Miles City, not so much.

What do you need a bucking horse for, Throbber?

Dare I ask?
    Sounds like Throbber is a Pelaton Husband now on a short leash
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    Founders Club
    State department continues their scorched earth tirade against CCP

For more than a year, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has systematically prevented a transparent and thorough investigation of the COVID-19 pandemic’s origin, choosing instead to devote enormous resources to deceit and disinformation. Nearly two million people have died. Their families deserve to know the truth. Only through transparency can we learn what caused this pandemic and how to prevent the next one.

The U.S. government does not know exactly where, when, or how the COVID-19 virus—known as SARS-CoV-2—was transmitted initially to humans. We have not determined whether the outbreak began through contact with infected animals or was the result of an accident at a laboratory in Wuhan, China.

https://www.state.gov/fact-sheet-activity-at-the-wuhan-institute-of-virology/

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

The other day Mrs and Mr Lebam went shopping - entering into the store we were asked,

Do you folks have masks?

I replied "She can't wear a mask and I am her emotional support animal."

We were the only ones without masks, Just start doing it - no masks - lie and say it is a medical condition, they can't question it.

In Oregon, I understand that they are really strict and they threatened the owners of stores. I quit going there for shopping. like the stores will miss me.

Edit: Mrs Lebam said if I am her emotional support would I work on it a little

Welcome to Idaho. NOGAF about masks and never did

New Kootenai County Sheriff just announced his department won’t enforce any more bullshit mandates from govt agencies.
    #MySheriff
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam

Now I wish Trump HAD done this because the outrage would have been spectacular

But now that the left has their fascist dictator in no worries
  • Options
    What’s wrong with Walgreens? Costco? CVS?

What is so fucking special about This shot that it needs some government worker with a Pension to give it?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

What is so fucking special about This shot that it needs some government worker with a Pension to give it?

West Virginia is kicking everyone’s ass in distribution & dosing.
  • Options
    How? Biden isn’t even President yet
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

How? Biden isn’t even President yet

Logan act?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,833

doogie said:

West Virginia is kicking everyone’s ass in distribution & dosing.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/covid-19-vaccine-doses.html

Looks like #ourkristi is kicking some ass too.

Jay Fucking Inslee is again showing his ineptness. Faggot.