Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not from there. This is all well covered but you liars just keep lying

Fuck off

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Joe gets his chance to fix it all now.

The numbers will get a lot tighter

Probably won't include stabbings
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Final mortality data for this year will not be available for months. But preliminary numbers suggest that the United States is on track to see more than 3.2 million deaths this year, or at least 400,000 more than in 2019.

Thats not proof of anything

Fuck off

Race hates numbers. I'll bump up this post in a few months when 2020 death numbers are finalized. Wanna bet they're higher than 2019 by at least 10%?

I like real numbers

Not estimates of possible numbers we'll know months from now

Anyone still believing the media reporting after this year is a fucking moron

(Check who im replying to) Yep
    Liar. The "real numbers" say over 350k Americans have died from covid but you've continued to dismiss it. FUCK OFF.
    Wrong again. Per CDC, those people died when they had COVID, not from COVID. CDC confirmed this. But now you hate the science people because it's doesn't align with your agenda.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    alumni94 said:

Final mortality data for this year will not be available for months. But preliminary numbers suggest that the United States is on track to see more than 3.2 million deaths this year, or at least 400,000 more than in 2019.

Fuck off

Race hates numbers. I'll bump up this post in a few months when 2020 death numbers are finalized. Wanna bet they're higher than 2019 by at least 10%?

I like real numbers

Liar. The "real numbers" say over 350k Americans have died from covid but you've continued to dismiss it. FUCK OFF.
    Wrong again. Per CDC, those people died when they had COVID, not from COVID. CDC confirmed this. But now you hate the science people because it's doesn't align with your agenda.
    Quit plagiarism my shit, fucko.

But

YRYK

• Options

alumni94 said:

Fuck off

I like real numbers

But

YRYK

It was worth saying again, and I plagiarized CDC, not you.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

More science from the triggered leftards. Exercise is not to be discussed. Verboten. It's like they are phucking fascists. Happy to shut down my gym which has had no chicom crud cases in order to keep me healthy.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Women's Magazines Are Now All-In on Promoting Morbid Obesity to Their Already-Overweight Readers
    —Ace
    A woman's fitness magazine -- let me stress, a women's fitness magazine -- was forced by the Fat Advocacy lunatics to apologize for a tweet that said that biking and walking were a good way "to burn off Christmas calories."

See, you're never supposed to suggest that exercising is healthy, or even hint at the fact that obesity is less than healthy.

Men can be told to drop the pounds.

But not Strong, Empowered Women.

A women's health magazine has apologised after it posted a tweet encouraging readers to "burn off those Christmas calories".
    On Sunday, Women's Fitness Magazine tweeted: "Are you getting out for a run, walk or cycle today? It's a great day to burn off those Christmas calories... post your pics here!"

However, the attempt at calling on people to share their exercise routines backfired, and people quickly started criticising the publication for its tweet.
    "I find it really sad that in 2020 you�re promoting the need to 'burn off' Christmas calories," tweeted one person.

"I think that's a very triggering and outdated message to be sharing. You're encouraging women to work out from a place of guilt/shame which I think is very negative and dangerous."

A consultant psychiatrist added: "Hugely concerning and problematic language. We shouldn't be ascribing moral labels to food and exercise or encouraging people to adopt an earn and burn mentality; it's the fall out from these damaging marketing campaigns that I see only too well in clinic."

Not Ashley StClair

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people? This is absolutely insane.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    Why hasn't the CDC removed the 130 something thousand cases they said shouldn't be in the death totals?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

More science from the triggered leftards. Exercise is not to be discussed. Verboten. It's like they are phucking fascists. Happy to shut down my gym which has had no chicom crud cases in order to keep me healthy.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Women's Magazines Are Now All-In on Promoting Morbid Obesity to Their Already-Overweight Readers
    —Ace
    A woman's fitness magazine -- let me stress, a women's fitness magazine -- was forced by the Fat Advocacy lunatics to apologize for a tweet that said that biking and walking were a good way "to burn off Christmas calories."

See, you're never supposed to suggest that exercising is healthy, or even hint at the fact that obesity is less than healthy.

Men can be told to drop the pounds.

But not Strong, Empowered Women.

A women's health magazine has apologised after it posted a tweet encouraging readers to "burn off those Christmas calories".
    On Sunday, Women's Fitness Magazine tweeted: "Are you getting out for a run, walk or cycle today? It's a great day to burn off those Christmas calories... post your pics here!"

However, the attempt at calling on people to share their exercise routines backfired, and people quickly started criticising the publication for its tweet.
    "I find it really sad that in 2020 you�re promoting the need to 'burn off' Christmas calories," tweeted one person.

"I think that's a very triggering and outdated message to be sharing. You're encouraging women to work out from a place of guilt/shame which I think is very negative and dangerous."

A consultant psychiatrist added: "Hugely concerning and problematic language. We shouldn't be ascribing moral labels to food and exercise or encouraging people to adopt an earn and burn mentality; it's the fall out from these damaging marketing campaigns that I see only too well in clinic."

Not Ashley StClair

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people? This is absolutely insane.
    Fat and black and female is up there on the victim list
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Top epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski says that the massive drop in influenza cases can be attributed to the fact that many are being falsely counted as COVID-19 cases.

Wittkowski, former Head of Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design at Rockefeller University, cautioned that, “Influenza has been renamed COVID-19 in large part.”

According to CDC figures, the cumulative positive influenza test rate from late September into the week of December 19th was just 0.2%, compared to 8.7% from a year before.

According to Wittkowski, this is because many flu infections are being incorrectly labeled as coronavirus cases.

“There may be quite a number of influenza cases included in the ‘presumed COVID-19’ category of people who have COVID-19 symptoms (which Influenza symptoms can be mistaken for), but are not tested for SARS RNA,” Wittkowski told Just the News.

https://summit.news/2021/01/05/epidemiologist-says-influenza-cases-are-being-counted-as-covid-19/
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Remember when you morons fell for that fake news piece that said US deaths were flat or even down in 2020?

https://apnews.com/article/us-coronavirus-deaths-top-3-million-e2bc856b6ec45563b84ee2e87ae8d5e7

U.S. deaths increase most years, so some annual rise in fatalities is expected. But the 2020 numbers amount to a jump of about 15%, and could go higher once all the deaths from this month are counted.

That would mark the largest single-year percentage leap since 1918, when tens of thousands of U.S. soldiers died in World War I and hundreds of thousands of Americans died in a flu pandemic. Deaths rose 46% that year, compared with 1917.

COVID-19 has killed more than 318,000 Americans and counting. Before it came along, there was reason to be hopeful about U.S. death trends.

Thank your Chi-com buddies for this. And keep rooting for the virus, you demented sicko.
  • Options

It’s not Kathy Griffin, but this masked whack job does work for HuffPo.

Whining about being doxxed as she’s threatening some dudes drinking coffee with doxxing. Leftists are such followers and always so emotional. Lesser humans who thrive in packs with a caste system.

She is begging for a beat down
    That phone wouldn't have survived the trip if that dumb bitch tried that on me.

CoronaBros: You've been warned.
  • Options

alumni94 said:

Fuck off

I like real numbers

But

YRYK

A-Hemmmm....
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Sledog said:

Why hasn't the CDC removed the 130 something thousand cases they said shouldn't be in the death totals?

Because they are doing actual science and being transparent about it as they are measuring not just the dead, but everyone who contracts the infection, i.e., the scope and reach of the pandemic. That number necessarily includes any death of a person, whether WITH or from COVID, because they aren't making calls on the actual cause of death, as would a medical examiner, for example.

At around 180k total deaths, with covid, the CDC data indicated only 6k deaths exclusively from covid. Know what that means? It means we've got a lot of fat, sick, and nearly dead people in the U.S., that's what. And it won't take much to take them down.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,898
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Because they are doing actual science and being transparent about it as they are measuring not just the dead, but everyone who contracts the infection, i.e., the scope and reach of the pandemic. That number necessarily includes any death of a person, whether WITH or from COVID, because they aren't making calls on the actual cause of death, as would a medical examiner, for example.

At around 180k total deaths, with covid, the CDC data indicated only 6k deaths exclusively from covid. Know what that means? It means we've got a lot of fat, sick, and nearly dead people in the U.S., that's what. And it won't take much to take them down.
    Pull forward deaths. A year from now it’ll show itself.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited January 2021
    Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

Pull forward deaths. A year from now it’ll show itself.
    Wait till Jay allows release of the vaccines, allegedly, and starts including a flashy “total vaccinated” graph on the Covid page
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Because they created only 1 category to classify, which is HAD COVID at time of death. There is an article about how the WHO created two categories, but the CDC only created one. Therefore, we see the reports of the people that didn't die of COVID but they will not be removed because they have no where else to classify them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ah yes the scientific approach to Covid

https://newsmax.com/newsfront/newyorktimes-china-cotton-propaganda/2021/01/05/id/1004365/

A perceived pro-communist New York Times story earned the newspaper much criticism on social media Monday night.

The Times printed a story headlined, "In a Topsy-Turvy Pandemic World, China Offers Its Version of Freedom," written by reporter Li Yuan. The story praised the communist country and took shots at the U.S.

Critics called the story "propaganda," and pointed out that chaos ensued in the Times newsroom last year following an op-ed from Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., who wrote about civil unrest in the aftermath of the George Floyd killing, per Fox News.

The Times reporter's Twitter posting about the story prompted many critical comments:

"'Freedom' in China? Not for the Uighurs and other minorities languishing in concentration camps," Cotton wrote.

"Did the Chinese government write this? asked Ben Shapiro, host of the The Ben Shapiro Show podcast.

"Increasingly hard to differentiate Chinese propaganda accounts from U.S. media accounts," said Tom Elliott, founder and editor of the news-clipping service Grabien.

"There is no 'normal day-to-day life' if you don't have freedom of worship and freedom of speech" said historian Larry Schweikart, whose Twitter bio includes a "NYTimes #1 bestselling author."

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    Standard Supporter
    Just don't mention that the virus came from China. Leftards hate the truth. And love themselves some commies.
  • Options

Just don't mention that the virus came from China. Leftards hate the truth. And love themselves some commies.

The Lefties love communism because they think it's a system where losers win.