Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

You're such a fucking pussy, TurdEater. Everything you say is a lie, because that's what you have to do when you're a little punk ass bitch like you. I own you.

Gatorz guessed 350k dead, and that's what the CDC says. That's like taking a poll what the unemployment rate will be and the gweebing after the fact about how the labor dept calculates unemployment. A little bitch move.

You're a fucking worm, so I guess it isn't surprising you'd go with the cunty technique you did, though. Did your parents teach you to be a cunt like that? They were liberal teachers, right?

lol

Fuck yourself, faggot. Or hump my leg again so I can kick your dumb ass back across the street. Again. Shit dog.

Goddamn you sure memorize my personal details like a stalking faggot. Was your first queer experience with your neighbor or your dad?

Aside from that, thank you for this absolute gem: "Your response is to be a little cunt and whine about how the statistics are kept."

I mean, what UW Econ grad would give a fuck about "how the statistics are kept?"

You have a Gen Studies degree with an Econ emphasis, don't you? Never actually graduated. Just shown the door like the mistake you are.

What a moronic baboon you really are, dumbfuck. Keep flapping your mouth, internet tough guy. It's literally and obviously all you've got.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

You're such a fucking pussy, TurdEater. Everything you say is a lie, because that's what you have to do when you're a little punk ass bitch like you. I own you.

Gatorz guessed 350k dead, and that's what the CDC says. That's like taking a poll what the unemployment rate will be and the gweebing after the fact about how the labor dept calculates unemployment. A little bitch move.

You're a fucking worm, so I guess it isn't surprising you'd go with the cunty technique you did, though. Did your parents teach you to be a cunt like that? They were liberal teachers, right?

lol

Fuck yourself, faggot. Or hump my leg again so I can kick your dumb ass back across the street. Again. Shit dog.

Goddamn you sure memorize my personal details like a stalking faggot. Was your first queer experience with your neighbor or your dad?

Aside from that, thank you for this absolute gem: "Your response is to be a little cunt and whine about how the statistics are kept."

I mean, what UW Econ grad would give a fuck about "how the statistics are kept?"

You have a Gen Studies degree with an Econ emphasis, don't you? Never actually graduated. Just shown the door like the mistake you are.

What a moronic baboon you really are, dumbfuck. Keep flapping your mouth, internet tough guy. It's literally and obviously all you've got.
    Meltdown.

lol

Is your lower lip quivering, puss boy? Telling lies to try to make yourself look like less of a cunt actually makes you look like more of a cunt. Didn't your teacher parents teach you this?

Maybe you should just quit poking the dog, you stupid fucking idiot. Did you ever think about that?

• Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Meltdown.

lol

Is your lower lip quivering, puss boy? Telling lies to try to make yourself look like less of a cunt actually makes you look like more of a cunt. Didn't your teacher parents teach you this?

Maybe you should just quit poking the dog, you stupid fucking idiot. Did you ever think about that?

You're weak, dependent and feeble. Obviously. That's why you run your dumb fucking mouth.

I'll enjoy knocking your last two teeth out, pussy.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    But please, please, please @dflea, don't stop demonstrating your Econ degree brilliance by dismissing "how the statistics are kept."

Your avoidance of that subject and your amazing stupidity about the same is telling.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Meltdown.

lol

You're weak, dependent and feeble. Obviously. That's why you run your dumb fucking mouth.

I'm quaking, Nancy.

lol

You seem upset. Maybe the Tug isn't the right place for you.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Meltdown.

lol

I'm quaking, Nancy.

lol

Sick burn, leech.

Keep using that Econ degree to ignore "how the statistics are kept."

I'd keep ducking that issue too, if I was wearing the dunce cap you're wearing right now.

Gotcha Bitch. And oh how easy it was.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Meltdown.

lol

I'm quaking, Nancy.

lol

Sick burn, leech.

I'd keep ducking that issue too, if I was wearing the dunce cap you're wearing right now.

I'm sure your liberal parents taught you that you had won when you really lost when you were a kid, too, so I understand what your issue is.

Besides being a complete fucking retard, I mean.

Want to fight?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Meltdown.

lol

I'm quaking, Nancy.

lol

Sick burn, leech.

I'm sure your liberal parents taught you that you had won when you really lost when you were a kid, too, so I understand what your issue is.

Want to fight?
    M-E-L-T-D-O-W-N

Sure
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Meltdown.

lol

I'm quaking, Nancy.

lol

Sick burn, leech.

Want to fight?
    M-E-L-T-D-O-W-N

Sure
    Sure you do, Sally. Got a 7-11 in mind? Better have your wife drive you so someone can drive your rig home afterward.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Meltdown.

lol

I'm quaking, Nancy.

lol

Sick burn, leech.

Want to fight?
    M-E-L-T-D-O-W-N

Sure
    Sure you do, Sally. Got a 7-11 in mind? Better have your wife drive you so someone can drive your rig home afterward.
    I said sure.

Keep ducking. It's your forte.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Kreist. Get a room, morons.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    Standard Supporter
    Phuck the little guy in the middle seat. Of course, his cloth mask would make him pretty much invulnerable unless he took it off for those awesome nuts and a coke.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482

Bump
    That is a great jiff man.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Bump
    That is a great jiff man.
    I made that for the raging Teq v. roadie wars. Proven to be more versatile.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Quite honestly, I don’t see the problem.

Get in doses, shoot em up quick till they’re all gone.

Tell the Concerned Public, #sorryshrug.gif we’ll do better next time

Lather, rinse, repeat while giving Squeeky Wheel Karen the First prick from the next Vax shipment.

tick tick tick

Profit
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021
    It’s not Kathy Griffin, but this masked whack job does work for HuffPo.

Whining about being doxxed as she’s threatening some dudes drinking coffee with doxxing. Leftists are such followers and always so emotional. Lesser humans who thrive in packs with a caste system.