Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

This is some real shit

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — Video taken just days before the start of the coronavirus pandemic shows a current World Health Organization (WHO) inspector discuss the testing of modified coronaviruses on human cells and humanized mice in the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), just weeks before the first cases of COVID-19 were announced in the city of Wuhan itself.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4104828

This is what people who study viruses do, but go ahead and kook about it anyhow. obk would - and will.

I kook about the fact that Wuhan was the test bed city for 5g, where Convid 1984 allegedly started. And as soon as 5g lit up around the World, so did cases of Convid. I've documented how the 5g maps align with the Convid breakouts.The Wuhan Lab is a convenient scapegoat, to provide a sense of legitimacy that dumbasses like you will pick up on - 'maybe it was a virus, maybe it really did escape from a Chinese lab.'

While you kook about the government jack boots you lick, while parroting every MSM lie related to this Scam.
    Sure, pussy. You're scared of everything because you're a scared little bitch. Oooooh 5g!! Ooooh Freemasons! Ooooh, One World Order!!! Kook!! Kook!!

What you've documented is that you're a fucking retard, and only a retard would buy any of the bullshit you peddle.

What's your next kook after the vaccine controls covid as 5g becomes more widely available?
    Meltdown and a good one.
    Oh look - NWFresh is sucking obk's cock now!

lol

Cockgobbler hasta find a cock to gobble I guess.

Are you scared of 5g, too, pussy? Does living in a house full of women lead to being a kooked out pussy like you and obk? He probably lives with his mom, so it would make sense.

Did you go to Lane CC like obk did?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Why is the party of science always telling me dudes can be chicks
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

This is some real shit

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — Video taken just days before the start of the coronavirus pandemic shows a current World Health Organization (WHO) inspector discuss the testing of modified coronaviruses on human cells and humanized mice in the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), just weeks before the first cases of COVID-19 were announced in the city of Wuhan itself.

This is what people who study viruses do, but go ahead and kook about it anyhow. obk would - and will.

I kook about the fact that Wuhan was the test bed city for 5g, where Convid 1984 allegedly started. And as soon as 5g lit up around the World, so did cases of Convid. I've documented how the 5g maps align with the Convid breakouts.The Wuhan Lab is a convenient scapegoat, to provide a sense of legitimacy that dumbasses like you will pick up on - 'maybe it was a virus, maybe it really did escape from a Chinese lab.'

While you kook about the government jack boots you lick, while parroting every MSM lie related to this Scam.
    Sure, pussy. You're scared of everything because you're a scared little bitch. Oooooh 5g!! Ooooh Freemasons! Ooooh, One World Order!!! Kook!! Kook!!

What you've documented is that you're a fucking retard, and only a retard would buy any of the bullshit you peddle.

What's your next kook after the vaccine controls covid as 5g becomes more widely available?
    Meltdown and a good one.

lol

Are you scared of 5g, too, pussy? Does living in a house full of women lead to being a kooked out pussy like you and obk? He probably lives with his mom, so it would make sense.

What a fucking queer. Are you ever NOT thinking about dicks?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sounds like he's boasting about living in a house full of men. A bathhouse maybe. He's always talking about gobbling things.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

This is some real shit

Meltdown and a good one.

lol

I'm thinking about what a fucking pussy you are right now.

So yes.

Fuck off, faggot.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

This is some real shit

Meltdown and a good one.

lol

I'm thinking about what a fucking pussy you are right now.

So yes.

Fuck off, faggot.
    Your homophobia is off the charts, @dflea.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

YKW
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Sounds like he's boasting about living in a house full of men. A bathhouse maybe. He's always talking about gobbling things.

Here's the Lane CC grad and Duck fan who's scared of sound frequencies.

lol

Ooooooh - 5g!!!!!!!!

5g is coming, puss boi. You going to run away or make mom build you a deeper basement? Lead foil on the walls - or just on your helmet?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Ooh he's breaking out the big guns with the recycled Haie bitch slaps.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

You're the real quook in my eyes my unbalanced fren
  • Options

Ooh he's breaking out the big guns with the recycled Haie bitch slaps.

Did Haie clown you for being such a fucking retard, too? Good. You deserve it, you dumb cunt.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    It's now Biden's America. Please to be changings thread title to Biden's Death Tally.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's now Biden's America. Please to be changings thread title to Biden's Death Tally.

MODS!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

MODS!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

Mask mandate. I'll be resisting. Its my duty
    Mask on for Costco and Albertsons. Mostly dangling off my ear in Albertsons, pull down below my nose. Off by the time I hit the door.

Fuck off everywhere else.

#icantbreathe

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mask on for Costco and Albertsons. Mostly dangling off my ear in Albertsons, pull down below my nose. Off by the time I hit the door.

Fuck off everywhere else.

#icantbreathe

Agree. I've respected the store all these 2 weeks to flatten the curve. Still will

But I think an actual national mandate is an abuse of power. Too bad Trump didn't do it
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sounds seditious
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Hoax

Which is why nobody on the Right pushed it here. I still don’t know what it is.