Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

The federal judge is a 35yo Trump appointee

Wood?

As federal judges go… she’s a 13/10
    Let's go to Exhibit 2 -

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

What am I seeing here?
    mRNA shots (Pfizer and Moderna) work by making your cells express the alpha Covid-19 spike protein which your immune system then attacks and kills thus training your immune system and elevating antibody levels.

Problem is that the shot is supposed to stay in your muscle tissue which is easy to kill and replace. However trial and research data shows that this stuff (Lipid Nano Particles LNP carrying mRNA material) goes everywhere, all organ systems, heart, passes blood brain barrier, etc. your immune system then kills every cell it goes to, if the injection goes straight in your bloodstream, your circulatory system and heart are going to get fucked. This is why adverse events are so broad and varying, it basically spreads the damage at random across your body. Hopefully it’s just your arm, but for a significant minority this isn’t the case.

Every additional shot is bringing another tiny dose of carnage to your body at random.
    If the health care worker giving you the jab accidentally hit a vein during injection. Well, that’s not good.

In a rush to Vaxx millions the idea of aspirating the needle wasn’t required. The vaxx is an intramuscular injection, aspirating is recommended.

I had a 15 minute tutorial years ago on how to correctly do this. Only drew blood once over an 8 week period. It’s rare but can happen.
    Dr. John Campbell from England has been hollering about the need to aspirate for over a year.

But nobody on Team Pharma or Team Biden fucking listens, despite him being pro-vax and there being tens of thousands of injured, sick and dead from the jab.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

What am I seeing here?
    mRNA shots (Pfizer and Moderna) work by making your cells express the alpha Covid-19 spike protein which your immune system then attacks and kills thus training your immune system and elevating antibody levels.

Problem is that the shot is supposed to stay in your muscle tissue which is easy to kill and replace. However trial and research data shows that this stuff (Lipid Nano Particles LNP carrying mRNA material) goes everywhere, all organ systems, heart, passes blood brain barrier, etc. your immune system then kills every cell it goes to, if the injection goes straight in your bloodstream, your circulatory system and heart are going to get fucked. This is why adverse events are so broad and varying, it basically spreads the damage at random across your body. Hopefully it’s just your arm, but for a significant minority this isn’t the case.

Every additional shot is bringing another tiny dose of carnage to your body at random.
    If the health care worker giving you the jab accidentally hit a vein during injection. Well, that’s not good.

In a rush to Vaxx millions the idea of aspirating the needle wasn’t required. The vaxx is an intramuscular injection, aspirating is recommended.

I had a 15 minute tutorial years ago on how to correctly do this. Only drew blood once over an 8 week period. It’s rare but can happen.
    Dr. John Campbell from England has been hollering about the need to aspirate for over a year.

But nobody on Team Pharma or Team Biden fucking listens, despite him being pro-vax and there being tens of thousands of injured, sick and dead from the jab.
    Watching Campbell choke down that red pill over 18 months has been particularly enlightening
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

What am I seeing here?

Watching Campbell choke down that red pill over 18 months has been particularly enlightening
    He's an open-minded, scientific and honest guy.

I cannot, therefore, believe he hasn't been de-platformed yet.

Perhaps his dry sarcastic humor goes right past the YouTube censors, like it would dummy H.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,548
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

Pretty good discussion on the "does the vaxx help or hurt" discussion. As is pointed out, the CDC is politicized and they aren't actively publishing any anti-vaxx data because why would our multi-billion dollar Center for Disease Control actually do their phucking job.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/04/does-vaccination-make-you-more-likely-to-catch-covid.php

DOES VACCINATION MAKE YOU MORE LIKELY TO CATCH COVID?
    Walgreen’s must run an enormous number of covid tests, nationwide. So their data should be a pretty good sample. Check out these numbers from Walgreen’s web site. This chart shows the positivity rate by vaccination status. It indicates that unvaccinated people currently have a lower rate of positive covid tests than vaccinated people:

So unvaccinated people accounted for 28.5% of the tests, but only 16.6% of the positive covid results.

There are several possible explanations here. The obvious one is that vaccination makes you more likely to catch covid. But it is also possible that people who don’t get vaccinated are, on average, healthier than people who do, and therefore their immune systems are more likely to fight off covid and other diseases. A third possibility is that unvaccinated people are, on average, more worried when they catch a cold and therefore are more likely to seek out a covid test. Of those possibilities, the second and third are totally hypothetical and speculative, and to some degree contradictory. Maybe there are more explanations that I haven’t thought of.

It is generally a mistake to draw cosmic conclusions from a single data set, but as noted, Walgreen’s administers an enormous number of covid tests. (I am sure the raw numbers can be found somewhere on the linked web site, but I couldn’t readily see them.) The authorities have admitted for quite a while that vaccination won’t prevent you from getting covid, so the theory is that it will likely prevent you from getting a serious case. But what if vaccination actually makes you more likely to get sick?

I can’t draw that conclusion from these numbers alone, but it would be interesting to see what other data are out there. Frankly, I trust Walgreen’s a lot more than I trust the thoroughly politicized CDC.

https://www.walgreens.com/businesssolutions/covid-19-index.jsp

Everyone that works with my wife is fully vaxxed. They've been dropping like flies this week. She had the no good J&J. Not even the sniffles. Most ran out and got boosted asap. Many have had covid at least twice. Safe and Effective.
    I got the J&J and was never able to get Covid no matter how much I tried. I did however get an enlarged heart that palpitates, rectal bleeding, blurred vision, ringing in my ears and projectile vomiting. So that's good. Safe and effective.
    It didn't make you gay?
    That is where the rectal bleeding came from...

NTTIAWWT
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,523
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

What am I seeing here?

From what I've read and seen, the jab doesn't stay in the muscle tissue at the shot location and this is one of many reasons for the bizarre side effects some experience. Maybe I'm reading or interpreting the comments about aspiration incorrectly.
  • Options
    Recall that interview. That woman and Jack Dorsey, sitting next to her, are horrible, awful people who lie and mislead constantly.

But when you drive the bus, it's your bus and everybody else can just fuck off.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

What am I seeing here?

I can still feel slight pain where I got my heavily coerced shot 7 weeks ago at times
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

What am I seeing here?

I can still feel slight pain where I got my heavily coerced shot 7 weeks ago at times
    Honestly I’d want my arm to hurt as much as possible implying the contents of the shot stayed local
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

As I said, I really don't care about the slobberer and his mental illnesses and would be happy to leave him alone. But the slobberer desperately cares about me and very much doesn't want conservatives to be left alone. MTG doesn't cost me a dime. Leftards cost the average American family thousands a year.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

As I said, I really don't care about the slobberer and his mental illnesses and would be happy to leave him alone. But the slobberer desperately cares about me and very much doesn't want conservatives to be left alone. MTG doesn't cost me a dime. Leftards cost the average American family thousands a year.
    It's not just conservatives, it's centrists and some liberals who don't play along.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Well a Trump judicial appointee said look at the actual science. No need to have a mask at an NBA playoff game or in a crowded night club. But the the voodoo magicians at the CDC says that the science requires masks at an airport and in an airplane with upgraded HEPA filters. The current rationale for the masks is "that they can't hurt". Of course they can but leftards lie and love to be lied to.
    Don't foget masks work extremely well at a height between 4-7 feet while walking around restaurants. They don't work so well while sitting down to eat or drink.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

It's not just conservatives, it's centrists and some liberals who don't play along.
    Is there a centrist here on the Pump? If you voted for the dementia patient you aren't a centrist.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The federal judge is a 35yo Trump appointee

Wood?

As federal judges go… she’s a 13/10
    Let's go to Exhibit 2 -

Katanji raises the WOSCOTUS wood average to 5.5 up from about 3.5.