Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,952
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Not great advice.
    Edit, she didn't say "force," only emotionally coerce.

My response to her and anyone who shares her opinion is go fuck yourself. If you're such a fucking coward then stop living your life and trying to control everyone else's.
    It’s truly brainwashing. I at least get why Fauci did what he did. He got rich at least. Why people who aren’t getting rich or increasing their own power off of this stuff do this is just irrational.
    It's a little old, but here's one interesting theory:

I’m sure there’s something to that.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Not great advice.

My response to her and anyone who shares her opinion is go fuck yourself. If you're such a fucking coward then stop living your life and trying to control everyone else's.
    It’s truly brainwashing. I at least get why Fauci did what he did. He got rich at least. Why people who aren’t getting rich or increasing their own power off of this stuff do this is just irrational.

This is pretty spot on
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Not great advice.

Absolutely. These people truly believe their feelings and opinions are more important than others who disagree. If they don't get what they want, they'll use any means necessary. But they need a group and a government to force their will.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

This is pretty fucked.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the-testosterone-hangover?s=w

The guidance counselor at her public school agreed with Helena that she was a man. She helped her make a budget for her transition, and referred her to the school psychologist, who was even more gung-ho. “I remember the psychologist saying, ‘Your mom is a transphobe,’ and telling me about suicide risks.” They had three or four meetings before inviting Helena’s mother to have a conversation with the both of them, which didn't go well.

“I had a ton of issues with my academics and my mental health, but I never really got help with that,” she said. “As soon as I said I was trans, it was all hands on deck.”

We report the stories that others ignore. To support our work, please become a subscriber today:

Her parents—her mom is a doctor; her dad, an engineer—never came around. Days after she turned 18, Helena went to Planned Parenthood in Chicago. There, she saw a social worker, and then a nurse practitioner, who wrote a prescription for testosterone during that first visit. The nurse recommended a dose of 25 milligrams per week. “How high can we go?” Helena asked. Helena left the clinic with a prescription of 100 milligrams of testosterone. The whole thing took about an hour. She never saw a doctor.

This is the young lady who was on Tucker. 4000% rise in people claiming to be trans in the last 10 years. But, but, but we're born that way!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

This is pretty fucked.

The guidance counselor at her public school agreed with Helena that she was a man. She helped her make a budget for her transition, and referred her to the school psychologist, who was even more gung-ho. “I remember the psychologist saying, ‘Your mom is a transphobe,’ and telling me about suicide risks.” They had three or four meetings before inviting Helena’s mother to have a conversation with the both of them, which didn't go well.

“I had a ton of issues with my academics and my mental health, but I never really got help with that,” she said. “As soon as I said I was trans, it was all hands on deck.”

We report the stories that others ignore. To support our work, please become a subscriber today:

Her parents—her mom is a doctor; her dad, an engineer—never came around. Days after she turned 18, Helena went to Planned Parenthood in Chicago. There, she saw a social worker, and then a nurse practitioner, who wrote a prescription for testosterone during that first visit. The nurse recommended a dose of 25 milligrams per week. “How high can we go?” Helena asked. Helena left the clinic with a prescription of 100 milligrams of testosterone. The whole thing took about an hour. She never saw a doctor.

Like a school counselor facilitating an anorexic girl a weight loss program and gastric bypass surgery. And anyone who disagrees the girl is obese doesn’t want her to slim down to a healthy weight.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just don't call it grooming.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2022/04/20/against-all-odds-mother-tells-how-her-daughter-and-every-one-of-her-friends-are-suddenly-trans-n1591354

She starts her article with this: “My teenage daughter has decided that she is “trans”. So have all her friends. Not some of them. Not most of them. Every. Single. One.”

The anonymous mother also states that her daughter showed no signs of gender dysphoria and had never heard the word “transgender” before enrolling at her new school. That’s where she met a group of nerdy, artsy kids. They began looking into all things transgender on the internet.

Then, one day, sha-ZAM! They were all suddenly “trans.” They no longer had any desire to speak with the “cis” kids, (that means cisgender, i.e. normal, not trans, not interested in disfiguring their genitals to be cool).

How can a bunch of kids suddenly all be trans? It’s what we call a “social contagion,” which Oxford Reference defines as “The spread of ideas, attitudes, or behaviour patterns in a group through imitation and conformity. Also called behavioural contagion.”

It’s when a group of people all start imitating each other to fit in.

But how can “normal” teens suddenly want to change the core of who they are? What drives them?

The trans ideology of today is similar to the skinheads of the 80’s. Insecure, lonely, rebellious kids, frequently bored, and many angry at their parents, are looking for an outlet. This is the perfect breeding ground for recruiters from outlier subculture groups like skinheads and transgenders. Both groups offer a built-in social structure, acceptance, and a sense of belonging to a group of outsiders who have never belonged to anything. More importantly, both groups have the ability to make a kid feel “special” because both groups offer “purpose” and both groups consider themselves “victims.” Victimhood, to many, is comfortable.

A Pittsburgh study from last year states that roughly 10% of teens under 18 years old identify as “gender diverse.” That’s five times higher than the national estimate, and it’s likely garbage. People actually suffering from gender dysphoria are rare. Teens craving attention, acceptance, rebellion, and purpose are innumerable.

A bunch of teen “afflicted girl”. I’ve heard of this.

https://historyofmassachusetts.org/salem-witch-trials-accusers/
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sources said:

This is pretty fucked.

I posted the Michael Knowles' interview with Helena on another thread. Ridiculous fucking pro-trans assholes took over her life, then threw her under the bus when she realized it was all wrong.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2022
    I hope she sues the living fuck out of these publicly funded, institutional shitholes. This is is child abuse and these mother fuckers should go to prison for life and be forced to pay millions in restitution.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Just don't call it grooming.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2022/04/20/against-all-odds-mother-tells-how-her-daughter-and-every-one-of-her-friends-are-suddenly-trans-n1591354

She starts her article with this: “My teenage daughter has decided that she is “trans”. So have all her friends. Not some of them. Not most of them. Every. Single. One.”

The anonymous mother also states that her daughter showed no signs of gender dysphoria and had never heard the word “transgender” before enrolling at her new school. That’s where she met a group of nerdy, artsy kids. They began looking into all things transgender on the internet.

Then, one day, sha-ZAM! They were all suddenly “trans.” They no longer had any desire to speak with the “cis” kids, (that means cisgender, i.e. normal, not trans, not interested in disfiguring their genitals to be cool).

How can a bunch of kids suddenly all be trans? It’s what we call a “social contagion,” which Oxford Reference defines as “The spread of ideas, attitudes, or behaviour patterns in a group through imitation and conformity. Also called behavioural contagion.”

It’s when a group of people all start imitating each other to fit in.

But how can “normal” teens suddenly want to change the core of who they are? What drives them?

The trans ideology of today is similar to the skinheads of the 80’s. Insecure, lonely, rebellious kids, frequently bored, and many angry at their parents, are looking for an outlet. This is the perfect breeding ground for recruiters from outlier subculture groups like skinheads and transgenders. Both groups offer a built-in social structure, acceptance, and a sense of belonging to a group of outsiders who have never belonged to anything. More importantly, both groups have the ability to make a kid feel “special” because both groups offer “purpose” and both groups consider themselves “victims.” Victimhood, to many, is comfortable.

A Pittsburgh study from last year states that roughly 10% of teens under 18 years old identify as “gender diverse.” That’s five times higher than the national estimate, and it’s likely garbage. People actually suffering from gender dysphoria are rare. Teens craving attention, acceptance, rebellion, and purpose are innumerable.

One of my daughters was approached by some girls while in MS asking her if she wanted to join their "lesbian" group. I guess MS has changed since my day. She politely declined.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Fortunately, the scared scum that are Hollywood decimated themselves through mindless virtue signaling. Unfortunately, they took millions of Americans with them.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2022
    hardhat said:
    Opie is a pussy. That saddens me. I thought he was a smart person too. And lose the lady glasses. FFS.