Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So here I am in Gallup, New Mexico and stopped in a store. the Gov has 80% of the population terrified of dying in two weeks if they come in contact with a maskless person.

I will also mention that lots of Mexican and other indigenous people here - what is the correct alphabet? BIPOC and LGBTPQRIA
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    LebamDawg said:

So here I am in Gallup, New Mexico and stopped in a store. the Gov has 80% of the population terrified of dying in two weeks if they come in contact with a maskless person.

I will also mention that lots of Mexican and other indigenous people here - what is the correct alphabet? BIPOC and LGBTPQRIA

HaieBilly is gonna be upset you talked about your observations today where Covid is concerned. He’s an “executive”. I’m an astronaut. DIM Govs are evil people.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,148
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2022
    LebamDawg said:

Iron Law #1 Losers lose
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I still cant figure out how half of you are still alive

I brush daily with Horse Paste.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,079
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I think if the GOP wins the House and Senate after the mid-terms I will change this thread from the "bodies stacked like cordwood" thread to the "Hunter going to jail and Big Guy getting impeached" Game Thread.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

I think if the GOP wins the House and Senate after the mid-terms I will change this thread from the "bodies stacked like cordwood" thread to the "Hunter going to jail and Big Guy getting impeached" Game Thread.

I'm all in favor of a pointless purely political impeachment so that Harris becomes the pres lol
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,190
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

I'm all in favor of a pointless purely political impeachment so that Harris becomes the pres lol
    Need 67 votes in the Senate to convict and remove an impeached official. That ain't happening even if the Senate went to 60-40 republican in 2022.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Need 67 votes in the Senate to convict and remove an impeached official. That ain't happening even if the Senate went to 60-40 republican in 2022.
    What if it went 67-33? Ever think of that?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,830
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Dealing in hypotheticals?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,190
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Sure, but you aren't going to pick up 7 dem senators and that's assuming the republican cucks like Mittens would vote to pull the trigger. The dementia patient would be told to resign or be 25th Amendment before the dems let it get that far.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

Sure, but you aren't going to pick up 7 dem senators and that's assuming the republican cucks like Mittens would vote to pull the trigger. The dementia patient would be told to resign or be 25th Amendment before the dems let it get that far.
    Anything to keep raking in cash and avoid doing anything meaningful is the politician playbook. If you realize that then all their moves make sense
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,944
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    My arm still feels weird at times two months after the shot. So glad I was heavily coerced into getting an experimental shot!

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just spent 3 days on the Navajo Nation land in NE Arizona. Was supposed to spend 4 but had to leave early.

1 - Masks are required every where
    2 - When leaving ran into a Subway for traveler sandwiches, only 3 customers allowed at a time (a lady with her 2 kids kept me waiting outside until they left) they had tables placed along the ordering counter to keep 6 ft distance. All the chairs were stacked on top of tables. They did not think it was funny when I said "its to go"
    3 - Cell tower was with in view of where I parked, wife had 5g, me LTE, both phones full wifi connections - but the phones and the computers had no internet. I was told the Navajo nation did not allow the cell services to provide data - they have their own system. The wifi signal was the one installed on my luxury trash mobile.
    4 - Arizona does not change to daylight savings so the state is MST. Not the Navajo Nation - they are MDT. This resulted in my satellite service providing everything on TV per MDT and our phone service/computers/truck all providing me with MST.

My wife and I struggle with the changing the clocks anyway, but what the hell has happened to our native amerinds?
    @Swaye Are the injuns all democrats? or sheep?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,944
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2022
    LebamDawg said:

Just spent 3 days on the Navajo Nation land in NE Arizona. Was supposed to spend 4 but had to leave early.

1 - Masks are required every where
    2 - When leaving ran into a Subway for traveler sandwiches, only 3 customers allowed at a time (a lady with her 2 kids kept me waiting outside until they left) they had tables placed along the ordering counter to keep 6 ft distance. All the chairs were stacked on top of tables. They did not think it was funny when I said "its to go"
    3 - Cell tower was with in view of where I parked, wife had 5g, me LTE, both phones full wifi connections - but the phones and the computers had no internet. I was told the Navajo nation did not allow the cell services to provide data - they have their own system. The wifi signal was the one installed on my luxury trash mobile.
    4 - Arizona does not change to daylight savings so the state is MST. Not the Navajo Nation - they are MDT. This resulted in my satellite service providing everything on TV per MDT and our phone service/computers/truck all providing me with MST.

My wife and I struggle with the changing the clocks anyway, but what the hell has happened to our native amerinds?
    @Swaye Are the injuns all democrats? or sheep?

Indians got hit pretty hard in Arizona, ifyou want to believe the media (I don't). They're still shellshocked.

I was at a Moroner ST game. Nobody wore anything. It was normal. I didn't even think about face diapers.