Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    shameless free pub

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I can't figure out if I should keep this pinned or not. On the one hand Covid is completely over where I'm at, but on the other hand there still seem to be some hot spot pockets that are still "mask it or casket." Also, mid-terms are coming and you know they need mail in so that means a world ending variant is probably being cooked up for August release....what to do....

I thought that there was rioting planned for August-September time frame. You are correct to keep this pinned till November 8th at the very least
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2022
    Seems like we've seen this before. Maybe from the Chinese Red Guards in the 1960s?

That Mao, I tell ya, he sure fills the hole in Commie Suckers everywhere.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You see a chick wearing one of these - run. Geezus.

https://ace.mu.nu/

Are You Ready For... Headphones With A Built-In Air Purifier/Covid Mask?
    —Ace
    Dyson, the vacuum maker, knows what opportunity smells like.

When there are a lot of AWFLs -- Affluent White Female Liberals -- with a lot of disposable cash and a lot of unmedicated hysterias and neuroses, you tap that market.

You tap it hard. [God no]

The voluntarily mentally ill will spend any amount of money to self-medicate with their Mental Illness Drug of Choice.

Virtue signaling never smelled so crisp and clean.

Maybe they should come with a magnetic disk so you can slap on a magnetic symbol of whatever Current Thing you're supporting this week.

Dyson is amping their offerings with the launch of their air-purifying headphones titled the Dyson Zone.
    The Dyson Zone will offer buyers with both pure air and pure audio revolutionizing the tech space for good. Though, there's still a lot more to be discovered about Dyson's latest launch, like what the headphones do, how they works, when they're set to be released and more....

What is The Dyson Zone?

The Dyson Zone is the brand's first ever take on a wearable purifier. It captures city pollution, gas, allergens and particle matter, all while cancelling unwanted noise and offering pure, high-fidelity audio.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Seems pretty evident that our so-called medical elites aren't so elite. Anyway, not checking but the mask pores seem a little large and the covid particle a little small, but the main point remains.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Stanford is located in the sanctuary county of Santa Clara

But still
    Apparently double vaxxed 20 year old Stanford students are a greater threat than unvaxxed MS-13 members.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,396
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I can't figure out if I should keep this pinned or not. On the one hand Covid is completely over where I'm at, but on the other hand there still seem to be some hot spot pockets that are still "mask it or casket." Also, mid-terms are coming and you know they need mail in so that means a world ending variant is probably being cooked up for August release....what to do....

This shit ain't over even remotely in Cali or at a lot of fortune 400 bootlicker companies.

I keep telling the wife that I hope they keep doubling down.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You see a chick wearing one of these - run. Geezus.

https://ace.mu.nu/

Are You Ready For... Headphones With A Built-In Air Purifier/Covid Mask?
    —Ace
    Dyson, the vacuum maker, knows what opportunity smells like.

When there are a lot of AWFLs -- Affluent White Female Liberals -- with a lot of disposable cash and a lot of unmedicated hysterias and neuroses, you tap that market.

You tap it hard. [God no]

The voluntarily mentally ill will spend any amount of money to self-medicate with their Mental Illness Drug of Choice.

Virtue signaling never smelled so crisp and clean.

Maybe they should come with a magnetic disk so you can slap on a magnetic symbol of whatever Current Thing you're supporting this week.

Dyson is amping their offerings with the launch of their air-purifying headphones titled the Dyson Zone.
    The Dyson Zone will offer buyers with both pure air and pure audio revolutionizing the tech space for good. Though, there's still a lot more to be discovered about Dyson's latest launch, like what the headphones do, how they works, when they're set to be released and more....

What is The Dyson Zone?

The Dyson Zone is the brand's first ever take on a wearable purifier. It captures city pollution, gas, allergens and particle matter, all while cancelling unwanted noise and offering pure, high-fidelity audio.

Translation: Stay in your little bubble, it's the only safe way to live.

The Matrix was on to something.

A distant future where we all live our lives in a dream state inside little pods doesn't really seem that far fetched anymore.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

For me it’s not that they were wrong. We knew they would be. It’s the way they treated people who raised questions. Rather than saying “We don’t know, but we think this is the way it is” and then allowing people to make decisions based in their own circumstances and risk tolerance, they said “this is the way it is, you must do what we say, and if you refuse or question us you will pay dearly and we will marginalize you in society”.

Look no further than Herr Dazzler wanting unvaccinated people to not receive health care. Doctors lost licenses for prescribing “horse paste”. The left had a meltdown over Hydroxychoriquin (even when most had never heard of it until 2 minutes ago).

So what does that mean for the next time? Are people still going to listen to these nit wits? We know our Tug CoronaBros will!

We need contact tracing, testing and PPE!!!!1!1!1!
    It's worse than that. They either knew they were wrong but wanted the power and a tool to get Trump out or they were scientific illiterates. The Great Barrington Declaration was spot on but just wasn't not only not debated, but the information suppressed and the authors ostracized. Fow Chee knew he had been funding gain of function research on bat coronaviruses in a substandard bio lab in Wuhan, but that was suppressed and he lied. He admitted that the masks that most people would wear wouldn't work in an early email, then made everyone wear one. Maybe two or three would be better. Meanwhile the lockdown kings and queens were actively ignoring masking, group meetings and travel restrictions or getting their hair done. Then the riots started and suddenly there was no need to social distance. Meanwhile, spring break in Florida was supposed to be a super spreader event. They knew kids under 20 were bullet proof unless they had a suppressed immune system but they were happy to let the teacher unions shut down the schools.

If you don't think this was evil being done by evil people, then you need some moral counseling.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Saw a younger guy maybe 20ish walking on Government Way today alone with a mask on. Should have brought my suppressor and put him out of his misery!