Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Obk knew what was up
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,960 Founders Club
    hardhat said:

If parents in Seattle do not rise up, they are officially sheep. I'm so glad I got my kids out of Seattle schools. Letting teacher's unions run covid policy was always retarded.
    This is insanity. And the parents are complicit in this travesty
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited March 2022

Behold the Leader of the free world. Geezus, he doesn't even get to make a decision about masking, but he supposed to talk to Putin about the Ukraine.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Just listened to a very good interview with Dr. Oz on Clay & Buck. He called out this BS theater and just how long it's been going on when the science said otherwise. He also nailed Foo Chee's ass hard. Calm down Kobe I'm talking verbally.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,003 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Behold the Leader of the free world. Geezus, he doesn't even get to make a decision about masking, but he supposed to talk to Putin about the Ukraine.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Just listened to a very good interview with Dr. Oz on Clay & Buck. He called out this BS theater and just how long it's been going on when the science said otherwise. He also nailed Foo Chee's ass hard. Calm down Kobe I'm talking verbally.
    The slobberer dreams of nailing Fow Chee's ass and views it as his civic duty to thank him for his service to the cause.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

hardhat said:

If parents in Seattle do not rise up, they are officially sheep. I'm so glad I got my kids out of Seattle schools. Letting teacher's unions run covid policy was always retarded.
    This is insanity. And the parents are complicit in this travesty
    My wife specializes in childhood development. Had to fight tooth and nail to keep masks off of our kids here in California. Glad we did though, kids coming into my wife's place of work are having 1-2 YEARS of developmental delay. Kids have to see faces for proper emotional, communication, and social learning which are 81% of what you are learning at a young age. Think about that delay for a 5 yr old and think about it at scale across the US.

An army of dim voters for the future I guess. Just as bright and self aware as Kobe.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,515 Founders Club
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2022
    hardhat said:

Mine got through SPS just ahead of the woke wave, when academics, grades and test scores still mattered.

No fucking way I'd put them in SPS or most adjoining districts today. Too many dumb non-binary liberal brainwashed twenty-somethings who get wet in the crotch when they hear "equity" anymore.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,201 Swaye's Wigwam
    He’s right, you are not a conspiracy theorist in the narrative sense for pointing out obvious bullshit in the general process and information campaign.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,201 Swaye's Wigwam

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/03/technology/surgeon-general-covid-misinformation.html

I don't like it.

President Biden’s surgeon general on Thursday formally requested that the major tech platforms submit information about the scale of Covid-19 misinformation on social networks, search engines, crowdsourced platforms, e-commerce platforms and instant messaging systems.

A request for information from the surgeon general’s office demanded that tech platforms send data and analysis on the prevalence of Covid-19 misinformation on their sites, starting with common examples of vaccine misinformation documented by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The notice asks the companies to submit “exactly how many users saw or may have been exposed to instances of Covid-19 misinformation,” as well as aggregate data on demographics that may have been disproportionately exposed to or affected by the misinformation.

The surgeon general, Dr. Vivek Murthy, also demanded information from the platforms about the major sources of Covid-19 misinformation, including those that engaged in the sale of unproven Covid-19 products, services and treatments.

Too much to hope they say, "fuck off, bring a warrant."
    Companies have until May 2, 2022, to submit the data. Denying requests for information does not carry a penalty, but the notice represents the first formal request from the Biden administration of the tech companies to submit Covid-19 misinformation data, according to the surgeon general’s office.
    The proper fuck you move would be to follow the request and share only the impressions that were directly from the CDC.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,449 Founders Club
    Why would they ask for a a warrant when they are willing participants in squashing and censorship

This is the logical next step