Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

I’ve said it before, if you are concerned about Covid and aren’t obese or 80, you are a pussy.

Is this shit over yet? It's really weird to keep hearing about after the last 4 months living here
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited March 2022

I’ve said it before, if you are concerned about Covid and aren’t obese or 80, you are a pussy.

Why not both obese & pussy? Dazzler.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,200 Swaye's Wigwam

Is this shit over yet? It's really weird to keep hearing about after the last 4 months living here
    It’s not going away. This is temporary because people are sick of it. The bullshit ramps up again the next outbreak.

They still gotta find a way to use those vaccines that many people had no use for. One way or another they probably will.
    I agree they will try again. It’s not gonna work though. No one will ever go for this again, and we’ll all probably die from raking the bunkers the next go around.
    I'm just mostly annoyed because I had a ton of trips planned in 2020 to see friends and I put them off because I'm not gonna pay money to travel then have to put a fucking mask on to go to a bar

I'm just mostly annoyed because I had a ton of trips planned in 2020 to see friends and I put them off because I'm not gonna pay money to travel then have to put a fucking mask on to go to a bar

You lying fuck, B, you don't have any friends.
    Feels that way now lol. Only friends I see are my work friends. Doesn't help that the ones I was gonna go visit are in Denver, Portland, and DC lol.

Fuck it going to Vegas for March madness with 2 of my company's owners. What else the fuck am I gonna do
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

It’s not going away. This is temporary because people are sick of it. The bullshit ramps up again the next outbreak.

They still gotta find a way to use those vaccines that many people had no use for. One way or another they probably will.
    In Mid-Jan. 2022, there were 240 million unused vaccines set to expire this month.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    The reason Chinslee will not remove the mask mandates -

1) The state is so BLUE he is not worried about any election.
    2) There is no Republican Party to counter him.
    LebamDawg said:

The reason Chinslee will not remove the mask mandates -

1) The state is so BLUE he is not worried about any election.
    2) There is no Republican Party to counter him.

He just wants a second Lombardi Trophy. It’s not more complicated than that imo.