Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Unreal.

Quite honestly, kudos for being able to say that with a straight face.
    What cunt who has been responsible for the greatest blockade on our economy, our democracy, and our fellow citizens' daily lives in the history of Canada would say this about some truckers honking their horns?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,003 Standard Supporter
    Go figure. Israeli's are doing some good things with chicom crud research. So, we just discovered that Vitamin D deficiency is a huge co-morbidity if you get the crud. Oh, that's right, we have only been saying since late first quarter of 2020. What the phuck is our CDC bureaucracy and the US medical establishment doing besides offing hundreds of thousands of America with the official take Tylenol and until you can't breath, then go to the hospital to die. Geezus.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

ADVANTAGE: INSTAPUNDIT. Mysterious Link Between Vitamin D And COVID-19 Reaffirmed in ‘Striking’ New Findings. “Israeli scientists said they found ‘striking’ differences in the chances of getting seriously ill from COVID-19 when they compared patients who had sufficient vitamin D levels prior to contracting the disease, with those who didn’t.”

Flashback: Prediction: The Wuhan coronavirus will turn out to be a disease primarily of Vitamin D deficiency and obesity.

Also: Vitamin D: Deficiency May Increase Coronavirus Infection Risk.

And: It is time to take seriously the link between Vitamin D deficiency and more serious Covid-19 symptoms.

How many lives could have been saved if, at the outset, governments encouraged people to take 2000 units a day of Vitamin D? But even suggesting that — despite ample evidence early on — got you treated like a crackpot. Because what’s in it for anyone if people take Vitamin D?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    pawz said:

hardhat said:
    It’s beyond corny. Just stfu.

I don’t follow how full the hospitals are. Were they ever near capacity before covid? They had to have been.

I can’t imagine worrying about Covid. I got off the merry-go-round a long time ago.

Everyone could have the vaccine and this bullshit would still be going on and a new strain and spread is imminent. How long are we supposed to play along with this bullshit?

I don’t know anyone that died or got really fucked up from it in two years but it’s supposedly really dangerous and booster after booster is needed to combat a 3-5 day (sometimes even shorter) sickness.

Every kid needs the vaccine too. This has nothing to do with money, it’s for your health. And seemingly smart people believe that too. I wonder why pharmaceutical companies want to keep it going.

If you use any logic, I would think a person would realize how ridiculous all of this is. I’ve said it before, if I actually knew people dropping dead from Covid, I would take it seriously. I don’t and it’s been 2 years. Enough is enough.
    It finally hit my immediate family. Over the weekend my uncle was put in the ICU and on a vent.

My mother - who is beyond distraught - has sat in front of CNN for the last 24 months thinks his Vaxx status is to blame.

However the facts are the VA misdiagnosed a blood clot in his lung 9 mos ago and let him walk. On top of that he smoked nearly his entire life. And he's 77 years old.

If we? are being honest, the acquisition of any chest cold would have been catastrophic.

All that said, I want my uncle to wake up from the vent and live. It's not looking good.

FYFMFE.

Hope he makes it for him obviously and your mom.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2022

Go figure. Israeli's are doing some good things with chicom crud research. So, we just discovered that Vitamin D deficiency is a huge co-morbidity if you get the crud. Oh, that's right, we have only been saying since late first quarter of 2020. What the phuck is our CDC bureaucracy and the US medical establishment doing besides offing hundreds of thousands of America with the official take Tylenol and until you can't breath, then go to the hospital to die. Geezus.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

ADVANTAGE: INSTAPUNDIT. Mysterious Link Between Vitamin D And COVID-19 Reaffirmed in ‘Striking’ New Findings. “Israeli scientists said they found ‘striking’ differences in the chances of getting seriously ill from COVID-19 when they compared patients who had sufficient vitamin D levels prior to contracting the disease, with those who didn’t.”

Flashback: Prediction: The Wuhan coronavirus will turn out to be a disease primarily of Vitamin D deficiency and obesity.

Also: Vitamin D: Deficiency May Increase Coronavirus Infection Risk.

And: It is time to take seriously the link between Vitamin D deficiency and more serious Covid-19 symptoms.

How many lives could have been saved if, at the outset, governments encouraged people to take 2000 units a day of Vitamin D? But even suggesting that — despite ample evidence early on — got you treated like a crackpot. Because what’s in it for anyone if people take Vitamin D?

https://thezelenkoprotocol.com/

The Jews listened to the wrong Jew. Don't listen to finance Jew when doctor Jew is who you need.

And vice versa, don't trust your money to doctor Jew when finance Jew can put you into some nice offerings.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club

thechatch said:
    If this opportunity to legally stalk and kill the unvaccinated doesn’t turn Progressives into hunters, I’m not sure anything will.
    YVBE.

@dnc
    @Swaye
    @BearsWiin
    @PurpleBaze
    @RuffaloSoldier
    @BruceRingsting69
    @puppylove_sugarsteel
    @CFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

thechatch said:
    If this opportunity to legally stalk and kill the unvaccinated doesn’t turn Progressives into hunters, I’m not sure anything will.
    YVBE.

@dnc
    @Swaye
    @BearsWiin
    @PurpleBaze
    @RuffaloSoldier
    @BruceRingsting69
    @puppylove_sugarsteel
    @CFetters_Nacho_Lover
    Pleaseclap.jif