Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,663 Standard Supporter
    The place I am staying here in Tyler, Tx had a guy get the Vid or something similar to it about 5 weeks ago. He never bothered to go to a doctor. Was not doing well but survived. I met him a week ago and he seemed fine, had a slight raspiness to his voice is all.

Yesterday morning, aid cars arrived to the park here, MrsIamnotinLebam gave them directions past us and around a corner, then fire engines, 4 of them showed up. Guy woke up not being able to breathe and frigging died. His wife and daughter are from Colorado, no relatives here at all. They guy was a truck driver, big ass Peterbilt parked next to their trailer, SUV, and the fifth wheel trailer they have to take care of.

My neighbor said they were putting it down as Covid caused. The body laid there for 3 hours before the coroner and police arrived.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter
    Leana Wen you gonna stop backpedaling?

Dance, Leana, Dance.

Shill.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

hardhat said:
    It’s beyond corny. Just stfu.

I don’t follow how full the hospitals are. Were they ever near capacity before covid? They had to have been.

I can’t imagine worrying about Covid. I got off the merry-go-round a long time ago.

Everyone could have the vaccine and this bullshit would still be going on and a new strain and spread is imminent. How long are we supposed to play along with this bullshit?

I don’t know anyone that died or got really fucked up from it in two years but it’s supposedly really dangerous and booster after booster is needed to combat a 3-5 day (sometimes even shorter) sickness.

Every kid needs the vaccine too. This has nothing to do with money, it’s for your health. And seemingly smart people believe that too. I wonder why pharmaceutical companies want to keep it going.

If you use any logic, I would think a person would realize how ridiculous all of this is. I’ve said it before, if I actually knew people dropping dead from Covid, I would take it seriously. I don’t and it’s been 2 years. Enough is enough.
    It finally hit my immediate family. Over the weekend my uncle was put in the ICU and on a vent.

My mother - who is beyond distraught - has sat in front of CNN for the last 24 months thinks his Vaxx status is to blame.

However the facts are the VA misdiagnosed a blood clot in his lung 9 mos ago and let him walk. On top of that he smoked nearly his entire life. And he's 77 years old.

If we? are being honest, the acquisition of any chest cold would have been catastrophic.

All that said, I want my uncle to wake up from the vent and live. It's not looking good.

FYFMFE.

On a CT scan today they found a massive brain hemorrhage. It turns out when you give someone blood thinners it can dislodge said clot and send it to the brain. I'm so glad the hospital gets an extra 20% - because COVID.

Regardless, the hospital pulled the plug. The time of death will be academic.

Having my mother crying hysterically, begging me to get jabbed will be a moment I won't forget.

THE LAST 12 HOURS CAN SUCK A FUCKING DICK.

T's and P's for real man.
    Thank you, Sir. Much appreciated.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    pawz said:

pawz said:

hardhat said:
    It’s beyond corny. Just stfu.

I don’t follow how full the hospitals are. Were they ever near capacity before covid? They had to have been.

I can’t imagine worrying about Covid. I got off the merry-go-round a long time ago.

Everyone could have the vaccine and this bullshit would still be going on and a new strain and spread is imminent. How long are we supposed to play along with this bullshit?

I don’t know anyone that died or got really fucked up from it in two years but it’s supposedly really dangerous and booster after booster is needed to combat a 3-5 day (sometimes even shorter) sickness.

Every kid needs the vaccine too. This has nothing to do with money, it’s for your health. And seemingly smart people believe that too. I wonder why pharmaceutical companies want to keep it going.

If you use any logic, I would think a person would realize how ridiculous all of this is. I’ve said it before, if I actually knew people dropping dead from Covid, I would take it seriously. I don’t and it’s been 2 years. Enough is enough.
    It finally hit my immediate family. Over the weekend my uncle was put in the ICU and on a vent.

My mother - who is beyond distraught - has sat in front of CNN for the last 24 months thinks his Vaxx status is to blame.

However the facts are the VA misdiagnosed a blood clot in his lung 9 mos ago and let him walk. On top of that he smoked nearly his entire life. And he's 77 years old.

If we? are being honest, the acquisition of any chest cold would have been catastrophic.

All that said, I want my uncle to wake up from the vent and live. It's not looking good.

FYFMFE.

On a CT scan today they found a massive brain hemorrhage. It turns out when you give someone blood thinners it can dislodge said clot and send it to the brain. I'm so glad the hospital gets an extra 20% - because COVID.

Regardless, the hospital pulled the plug. The time of death will be academic.

Having my mother crying hysterically, begging me to get jabbed will be a moment I won't forget.

THE LAST 12 HOURS CAN SUCK A FUCKING DICK.

Sorry things took a turn for the worse. Your mom’s concern is real for her and you can’t change that. We’re getting pressure to vaxx our teens, “because all their cousins are.”

Unfortunately that’s where we’re at now because our Corrupt Media, HC officials and Pols have done great damage to our nation and especially to families.

I loathe all of them equally.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    No fucking trades! These people won't learn until they pay with their blood for the tyranny and destruction they have wrought upon us.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

hardhat said:
    Yes, but that was before Biden's outstanding leadership shutdown the virus.
    Watch out cancer; the dumbest man in the United States is coming for you.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

She shouldn't be allowed to be photographed or seen in public until she fixes her gums.
    Alien shit right there.