Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Anybody want to bitch and complain about the Bill of Rights now?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Woke up this morning and thought Hell Yeah! It's week FIFTY SIX of two weeks to flatten the curve! Pretty pumped. Thought about going to grab lunch to celebrate, but realized you have to call ahead to Outback because they only have 4 tables open. Shitcanned that idea. Then thought maybe I should take the dogs to the dog park. Oh wait, they just put up signs requiring you to mask up at an outdoor park. Hmmmm. That idea is DOA. So instead of going anywhere or doing anything I'll just sit here, and commend Governor Blackface on doing a kick ass job with all of this.

Personal liberty trashed? You bet! The only tim you need to be out of your home is to protest social injustice by burning shit!
    Businesses closed everywhere? Of course, but only small business! Costco can superspread all they want. Thanks for the donation Costco!

Fifty six weeks. We are almost there. I can feel it! Oh wait, that's the blood clot from my vaccine. Later guys!

Was in Vegas for 4 days last week....didn't recognize it. People shitting on the streets...homeless everywhere, garbage everywhere. Strung out junkies sleeping in front of the Bellagio water show on the strip mid-day.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am fat. I have not contracted covid*. Ipso facto, conspiracy theory something something.

I am also an incel shut-in who hasn't left the basement.

I assume the donuts are even more amazing!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

Woke up this morning and thought Hell Yeah! It's week FIFTY SIX of two weeks to flatten the curve! Pretty pumped. Thought about going to grab lunch to celebrate, but realized you have to call ahead to Outback because they only have 4 tables open. Shitcanned that idea. Then thought maybe I should take the dogs to the dog park. Oh wait, they just put up signs requiring you to mask up at an outdoor park. Hmmmm. That idea is DOA. So instead of going anywhere or doing anything I'll just sit here, and commend Governor Blackface on doing a kick ass job with all of this.

Personal liberty trashed? You bet! The only tim you need to be out of your home is to protest social injustice by burning shit!
    Businesses closed everywhere? Of course, but only small business! Costco can superspread all they want. Thanks for the donation Costco!

Fifty six weeks. We are almost there. I can feel it! Oh wait, that's the blood clot from my vaccine. Later guys!

Was in Vegas for 4 days last week....didn't recognize it. People shitting on the streets...homeless everywhere, garbage everywhere. Strung out junkies sleeping in front of the Bellagio water show on the strip mid-day.
    It's a super ghetto ass crowd. No one with any money is coming because all the shit they would do is closed.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    June 1st - I move to the woods somewhere - where only the bears shit in the woods. and me. and the mrs.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Rich people all over the world are coming to Texas to get vaccinated...it’s kinda funny and crazy. Folks from Europe and South America are crazy brainwashed...these lockdowns were not good for their mental health.

I’m still surprised they didn’t design the vaccine to leave a little scar on your arm...