Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    There is no person to person transmission of Convid 1984. Unless you're referring to the person to person transmission of Big Lie, that Covid is real. That is definitely person to person transmissible. 5g frequency attacks = Covid symptoms. You can be individually targeted at stores, airports, etc. or targeted as a group, a sex, a race, by the characteristics of your DNA.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

hardhat said:
    Pure Bullshit. Hello, Canada, come on down.
    Biden will close the northern border to ensure people with talent won't be allowed in.

saw a blurb on KIRO TV, the comment was filmed outside the football stadium where the Sounders will be playing tonight
    "Covid cases are soaring as the temperature rises and there are two major sports events getting ready to have fans"

So is this saying hot temps cause Covid cases to increase? The opposite has been stated by the CDC
    Crowds at 15% (9,000 for soccer 7,000 for baseball) are going to cause more outbreaks? KIRO sucks at this
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LebamDawg said:

alumni94 said:

hardhat said:
    Biden will close the northern border to ensure people with talent won't be allowed in.

saw a blurb on KIRO TV, the comment was filmed outside the football stadium where the Sounders will be playing tonight
    "Covid cases are soaring as the temperature rises and there are two major sports events getting ready to have fans"

So is this saying hot temps cause Covid cases to increase? The opposite has been stated by the CDC
    Crowds at 15% (9,000 for soccer 7,000 for baseball) are going to cause more outbreaks? KIRO sucks at this
    Fucking Kreist. We fucking WANT more cases among young and healthy people to build herd immunity.

"Cases are going up among Sounders fans" is what we want.

Except for the fat fans, which number in the tens of thousands. Oh well, Seattle could use less people.
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

alumni94 said:

hardhat said:

Proof positive of how terrible the average person understands science.

No wonder the Asians own standardized test results.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Enjoy getting your yearly Bioweapon Jab if you live, and then it will go something like this - a transition into a quarterly jab, then a monthly jab. You will be masked forever, and locked down like an inmate.

Your arrogance and ignorance is going to kill you.

alumni94 said:

hardhat said:
    We using Canucks as mercenaries against the invaders from the south?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Point Roberts is fucked
  • Options

Enjoy getting your yearly Bioweapon Jab if you live, and then it will go something like this - a transition into a quarterly jab, then a monthly jab. You will be masked forever, and locked down like an inmate.

Your arrogance and ignorance is going to kill you.

alumni94 said:

hardhat said:
    We using Canucks as mercenaries against the invaders from the south?

Obrador and Bolsonaro are both members of the Alliance. Obrador in particular
    has to keeps his cards close to his chest due to his proximity to the United
    States, whereas Kim Jong Un has the freedom to be bombastic, as he is
    protected by Russia and China. This is why you don't hear much about
    Obrador.

The Canadian government is an enemy, you will be receiving no aid from
    Nazi Canada.

• Options
    hardhat said:

Point Roberts is fucked

Only until we annex White Rock.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

hardhat said:

Point Roberts is fucked

Only until we annex White Rock.
    Someone just needs to kill a pig...
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    Standard Supporter

U.S.—A popular new mask has a message for people who see you while you're walking around or driving about town: "I'm Not a Democrat, I Just Forgot To Take Off My Mask When I Left the Store."

This mask is handy for conservatives who live in blue states where they still have to wear masks at Walmart, Target, and the few other stores that are still open after lockdowns.

"We found that many people just accidentally left their masks on, and everyone who saw them assumed they were Democrats, which is obviously devastating," said one of the inventors of the mask, Bill F. Parton. "Now, people who glare at you for thinking you're a Democrat will take a second look, read your mask, and chuckle at you for forgetting to take off your mask. They might even give you a hug for being such a cool guy."

https://babylonbee.com/news/popular-new-masks-read-im-not-a-democrat-i-just-forgot-to-take-this-off-while-leaving-the-store
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Second the weather gets nice people are flooding restaurants and businesses. The Fuck Off culture is here. Can't string this bullshit along past the scared people getting vaxxed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Second the weather gets nice people are flooding restaurants and businesses. The Fuck Off culture is here. Can't string this bullshit along past the scared people getting vaxxed.

Hope we see more of it. Still, there was this dude with a mask at the putting green. He's still scared. Maybe I should call him a wannabe tranny disguised as a dude.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Maff is apparently hard. Probably the biggest crime in post 1964 US history is ceding control of our education system to unionized teachers. You think any leftard on the Tug really gives a sh*t about that? Remember all the support Scott Walker in Wisconsin got when he took on the government unions. But voting for Cho Bai Den was an act of high character, because ...

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

DISPATCHES FROM THE HEAD OF THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF TEACHERS:

60% of the time it works every time!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Hope we see more of it. Still, there was this dude with a mask at the putting green. He's still scared. Maybe I should call him a wannabe tranny disguised as a dude.
    I've got some faith here. There's always going to be fat and old losers who will scream at all the normal people. This shit has amplified them, but not for much longer...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

haie said:

I've got some faith here. There's always going to be fat and old losers who will scream at all the normal people. This shit has amplified them, but not for much longer...
    Guy on the putting green was about 35 years old and scared. I've got a friend who was the original party animal back in college. He is scared. Goes to Costco and the grocery store once a week and then stays home. Hasn't been to a restaurant since March 2020. I guess he turned into a fat loser - I was sorely disappointed in him.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    Swaye's Wigwam
    drove from Lebam to Woodland and back today

Saw 6 people driving by themselves with masks on.
    At the shop I went to 85% wearing masks (Clark County)
    No one said a word to me and the mrs without our masks.

Just the daily report of travel in Warshington
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

Guy on the putting green was about 35 years old and scared. I've got a friend who was the original party animal back in college. He is scared. Goes to Costco and the grocery store once a week and then stays home. Hasn't been to a restaurant since March 2020. I guess he turned into a fat loser - I was sorely disappointed in him.
    Burn your muzzle in front of a store and then walk in maskless, or stfu.

How do you like the fact that your Pfizer Shyster Overlords and your cloned "President" just told you you will be having to take a yearly Covid 1984 stab? You're really going to like it when it becomes quarterly, and likely necessary to prolong your survival. Like Bill Gates' Microsoft, the bugs in the mRNA Software Program will need to be fixed, and updates will need to be installed in your body, which will be transitioning more and more into a 5g, Internet of Things connected cyborg with every new stab you take.

Sheep.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    LebamDawg said:

June 1st - I move to the woods somewhere - where only the bears shit in the woods. and me. and the mrs.

If you build her an outhouse you might get laid