Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So 225 new deaths today.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,449 Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

60% higher than yesterday.

So 300 deaths tomorrow and total deaths hit 1,000?

I’ll take the over.

Thanks for confirming what you've been hoping for all along.
    Oh you know the rats are hoping for massive deaths. It would give them such satisfaction and confidence.

Let the little people die, it will thin the heard right HH?

Does everyone remember the daily death counts by rats and their media when Bush was President and then how the daily death counts disappeared under BO? They never gave a shit about the soldiers just like they don't give a shit about the deaths now. HH is just using the daily count like he did during the Bush years, all to make political points.
    I voted for Bush, supported our entry into Iraq and Afghanistan, and I can do math.
    Only in the Tug are past GOP voters leftist commies!
    He wasn't a GOP voter
    Did he vote for Bush or not? He says he did.

He says a lot of shit

I was no the Shed when he was roasting Bush daily from day 1

The fake conservative was a thing among the lefties on the internet. Some still cling to it
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited March 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

Oh you know the rats are hoping for massive deaths. It would give them such satisfaction and confidence.

Does everyone remember the daily death counts by rats and their media when Bush was President and then how the daily death counts disappeared under BO? They never gave a shit about the soldiers just like they don't give a shit about the deaths now. HH is just using the daily count like he did during the Bush years, all to make political points.
    I voted for Bush, supported our entry into Iraq and Afghanistan, and I can do math.
    And then voted for Obama and claimed he was the more fiscally responsible alternative to Romney. Said this election that you'd vote for Bernie if he won the nomination. Supported Obamacare, and opposed the Tea Party and every other group that called for reducing the size of government. Whatever you used to be you aren't now.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter

I voted for Bush in 2004. I hated a lot of his policies, but I didn’t trust Kerry not to turn tail and run from Iraq and Afghanistan. I think you can honestly debate whether we should have been there, but once there, I didn’t want to see an ignominious retreat.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter

He says a lot of shit

The fake conservative was a thing among the lefties on the internet. Some still cling to it
    I don't know. I'm sure you can find plenty on which to disagree with him these days. But I tend to take folks here at face value on who they say they voted for. Guess I'm just a country club RINO gullible bumpkin...
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter

He says a lot of shit

I don't know. I'm sure you can find plenty on which to disagree with him these days. But I tend to take folks here at face value on who they say they voted for. Guess I'm just a country club RINO gullible bumpkin...
    I'm moar of a Muni, all you can play after 5 for $15 with cart kind of Conservative.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

And then voted for Obama and claimed he was the more fiscally responsible alternative to Romney. Said this election that you'd vote for Bernie if he won the nomination. Supported Obamacare, and opposed the Tea Party and every other group that called for reducing the size of government. Whatever you used to be you aren't now.
    The populism of the Tea Party is how you got a reality television star and con artist as President after he accomplished a hostile takeover of the party. My “support” of Obamacare was lukewarm at best; it’s merely an improvement to what existed before. The GOP has proven time and again that it is not fiscally responsible.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter

He says a lot of shit

I'm moar of a Muni, all you can play after 5 for $15 with cart kind of Conservative.
    You'd love the honor system courses in E. WA. Put your $10 in and play the fuck out of the courses. Stay out of the wheatfield hazards though - you'll never find your ball in that shit.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited March 2020
    My “support” of Obamacare was lukewarm at best

Yeah, you wanted a single payer system, on account of you being so conservative.

You've opposed any and all politicians who have called on reducing the size of government. You're a fucking fraud who still dines out on the fact that you voted for Reagan nearly 40 years ago in order to establish your "Conservative" credentials.

Last election there wasn't a single Republican candidate you supported and even when the choice was boiled down to Cruz and Trump you still said you'd be voting for Hillary. Fuck off fraud.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter

He says a lot of shit

Race, Atl, blob and I were having these “discussions” in 2004. There really is no excuse but age and infirmity for Race and Atl to deny all this now.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,449 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter

He says a lot of shit

Race, Atl, blob and I were having these “discussions” in 2004. There really is no excuse but age and infirmity for Race and Atl to deny all this now.
    And everyone but you remembers the truth. Is that how you approach a jury - all the witnesses agree so it must not be true?

We all pity your clients. Another one from early this century
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    edited March 2020
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter

He says a lot of shit

CSB Tim. The San Vicente Country Club where I grew up is just down the road a piece from @RaceBannon . It was out in the sticks and pretty blue collar actually as far as CCs go. They even let in country club Democrats like Race.

Bobby Riggs whipped Margaret Court there in 1974.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter

He says a lot of shit

And everyone but you remembers the truth. Is that how you approach a jury - all the witnesses agree so it must not be true?

blob is the only one still in his right (wing) mind. Sad!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought I saw on TV last night that there were 14 deaths yesterday, in this country. Where is the 225 coming from? Just global?

Why are we even talking about this virus in global terms? Spaghetti Guliani is on his own.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

The populism of the Tea Party is how you got a reality television star and con artist as President after he accomplished a hostile takeover of the party. My “support” of Obamacare was lukewarm at best; it’s merely an improvement to what existed before. The GOP has proven time and again that it is not fiscally responsible.
    Thank REAL God we avoided the biggest con artist of all.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter

He says a lot of shit

HH is an attorney and Hondo an accountant.....

I guess it's true you can be anything you want to be in Vegas - or your own mind.
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter

He says a lot of shit

I guess it's true you can be anything you want to be in Vegas - or your own mind.
    Witness Trump University
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

Why continue to keep track. Mission Accomplished!
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,003 Standard Supporter
    Once upon a time I would give a leftard the benefit of the doubt.
    But year after year of being lied to by nearly every leftist I’ve encountered, I changed my mind a long time ago. Leftards lie and love to be lied to. They view conservatives as ignorant of the higher “truths” and evil – hence there exists no moral stigma to lying for the greater good. They will refuse to be honest – even on an anonymous board. Bubba and barry, the last two dem presidents both lied about supporting marriage as between a man and a woman. I knew they were lying, they knew they were lying and the MSM knew they were lying and were happy to keep it that way so they didn’t piss off the black and Hispanic vote.

The counselor when he first appeared claimed to be a conservative. A pretty standard leftard ploy. It’s either that or claim to be a true moderate. But from the beginning it seemed odd that the counselor supported no conservative policies but he did support almost every leftard policy that came down the pike. There is no phucking way he voted for Bush. The counselor will lie and distort anything he can get his hands on to promote the leftard agenda. Look at the Russia, Russia hoax. The counselor will still deny the most basic elements of that hoax. That to me is a rubber hits the road moment. Then on to Ukraine. The counselor tells us this was an impeachable offense. Ask him what high crime was committed and silence. However, he will happily pull the trigger and vote for a bought and paid for Joe Biden on both the Ukraine and Chicom front. Barry sent blankets and MREs to the Ukrainian border. Wouldn’t directly ship. Trump sends military weapons and gets impeached. There is no phucking way he voted for Bush when he would vote for a Soviet Union/Cuba symp like Bernie.

The counselor’s arguments – like all leftards are:

Play the race/bigot card;

Make a weak lame ass moral equivalency argument; or

Lie (hands up, don't shoot)

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

Why continue to keep track. Mission Accomplished!
    #PrayTheMathAway!

Once upon a time I would give a leftard the benefit of the doubt.
    But year after year of being lied to by nearly every leftist I’ve encountered, I changed my mind a long time ago. Leftards lie and love to be lied to. They view conservatives as ignorant of the higher “truths” and evil – hence there exists no moral stigma to lying for the greater good. They will refuse to be honest – even on an anonymous board. Bubba and barry, the last two dem presidents both lied about supporting marriage as between a man and a woman. I knew they were lying, they knew they were lying and the MSM knew they were lying and were happy to keep it that way so they didn’t piss off the black and Hispanic vote.

The counselor when he first appeared claimed to be a conservative. A pretty standard leftard ploy. It’s either that or claim to be a true moderate. But from the beginning it seemed odd that the counselor supported no conservative policies but he did support almost every leftard policy that came down the pike. There is no phucking way he voted for Bush. The counselor will lie and distort anything he can get his hands on to promote the leftard agenda. Look at the Russia, Russia hoax. The counselor will still deny the most basic elements of that hoax. That to me is a rubber hits the road moment. Then on to Ukraine. The counselor tells us this was an impeachable offense. Ask him what high crime was committed and silence. However, he will happily pull the trigger and vote for a bought and paid for Joe Biden on both the Ukraine and Chicom front. Barry sent blankets and MREs to the Ukrainian border. Wouldn’t directly ship. Trump sends military weapons and gets impeached. There is no phucking way he voted for Bush when he would vote for a Soviet Union/Cuba symp like Bernie.

The counselor’s arguments – like all leftards are:

Play the race/bigot card;

Make a weak lame ass moral equivalency argument; or

Lie (hands up, don't shoot)

Bag of hammers has caught and passed you, Westy.