Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So 225 new deaths today.

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354
60% higher than yesterday.

So 300 deaths tomorrow and total deaths hit 1,000?

I’ll take the over.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

I suggest you go to the Chinatown parade and take in the beautiful cultural tradition with its rich history in NYC. Enjoy the parade and do not change any plans due to the misinformation the racist right-wingers are spreading about.
    Order the wet bat too. I hear it’s killer.
    It’s a good thing this is all going to stop when we hit 5,000 dead.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

I suggest you go to the Chinatown parade and take in the beautiful cultural tradition with its rich history in NYC. Enjoy the parade and do not change any plans due to the misinformation the racist right-wingers are spreading about.
    Racist misinformation.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

Racist misinformation.
    Pretty sure purple isn’t a race.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Keep hope alive!
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

Thanks for confirming what you've been hoping for all along.
    Oh you know the rats are hoping for massive deaths. It would give them such satisfaction and confidence.

Let the little people die, it will thin the heard right HH?

Does everyone remember the daily death counts by rats and their media when Bush was President and then how the daily death counts disappeared under BO? They never gave a shit about the soldiers just like they don't give a shit about the deaths now. HH is just using the daily count like he did during the Bush years, all to make political points.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

How many would have died anyway? Was CV the cause of death? Hands up don't shoot dipshit.

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

Oh you know the rats are hoping for massive deaths. It would give them such satisfaction and confidence.

Does everyone remember the daily death counts by rats and their media when Bush was President and then how the daily death counts disappeared under BO? They never gave a shit about the soldiers just like they don't give a shit about the deaths now. HH is just using the daily count like he did during the Bush years, all to make political points.
    I voted for Bush, supported our entry into Iraq and Afghanistan, and I can do math.

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

I guess you Covid deniers are just better people.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

I voted for Bush, supported our entry into Iraq and Afghanistan, and I can do math.
    Only in the Tug are past GOP voters leftist commies!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

yeah...no. Don't flatter yourself, dazzler.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

5,000?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,449 Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

5,000?
    You're that guy that predicts the halftime score at the end of the third quarter.

Go back and read the number of times The Throbber has said 'wait two weeks and then re-assess things".

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter
    You beat me to it.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter
    Did he vote for Bush or not? He says he did.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take the over.

He wasn't a GOP voter
    Did he vote for Bush or not? He says he did.

Hard no.