Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck you Jay Inslee...

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Jay sees his shadow and the o/u is 5 more weeks of lockdown

At least we now know he can count to 5.

The dickhead hasn't given any firm numbers or target metrics since this debacle started.

He did actually, at the very start. Flattening the curve, protecting hospital capacity. Not to be brought up again.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited April 2020

thechatch said:

He’s a feckless, clueless pussy of the highest order. Fuck him.

No he's not. He knows exactly what he is doing. The Central Party is sending in the plays and he's running them. It's certainly not courageous but standing there taking the brunt of blowback takes a little bit of stones, misguided however that may be.

On the other hand, cult members don't know any different so take it for what it's worth.

Disagree, this leadership by committee is the absolute opposite of bravery and leadership. You are correct that it is coming down from the people behind the people at the DNC. And it goes explicity against the state of Oregon's constitution. But no one has the stones to take it up with Kate.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    If you'll agree to wear orange Stars of Donald so the rest of us can avoid exposure if we choose, I'm all for you guys getting together for a big re-opening rally at your favorite Eastern Washington ("the 51st State") dive.
    HHusky said:

If you'll agree to wear orange Stars of Donald so the rest of us can avoid exposure if we choose, I'm all for you guys getting together for a big re-opening rally at your favorite Eastern Washington ("the 51st State") dive.

Exposure is far too great a risk for you. Stay home, stay safe.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club

HHusky said:

Exposure is far too great a risk for you. Stay home, stay safe.
    Might want to avoid phones and keyboards too

If it saves one @HHusky life......
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,603 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

thechatch said:

He’s a feckless, clueless pussy of the highest order. Fuck him.

No he's not. He knows exactly what he is doing. The Central Party is sending in the plays and he's running them. It's certainly not courageous but standing there taking the brunt of blowback takes a little bit of stones, misguided however that may be.

On the other hand, cult members don't know any different so take it for what it's worth.

Disagree, this leadership by committee is the absolute opposite of bravery and leadership. You are correct that it is coming down from the people behind the people at the DNC CPC.

HHusky said:

I promise I won't come under your bed with you and expose you

HHusky said:

Another expendable American (over 60) heard from.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

And yet was at a pre con today. We are open for business. Hide baby hide - its coming for you

Why should healthy Americans of all ages be penalized because you're scared?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

And yet was at a pre con today. We are open for business. Hide baby hide - its coming for you

I absolutely do not oppose you and like minded Americans from congregating.
    Found the original goalpost
    WHEREAS, since Proclamation 20-25 was issued on March 23, the number of confirmed cases and deaths in Washington State has more than doubled, and there are currently at least 5,984 cases of COVID-19 in Washington State with 247 associated deaths; and, furthermore, models predict that many hospitals in Washington State will reach capacity or become overwhelmed with COVID-19 patients within the next few weeks unless we significantly slow its spread throughout the state; and
    WHEREAS, hospitalizations for COVID-like illnesses have been sharply increasing for the past month, and a large surge in the number of serious COVID-19 infections will compromise the ability of our health care system to deliver necessary health care services; and
    WHEREAS, these conditions necessitate that to protect the health and safety of all Washingtonians, the stringent restrictions imposed on the people of Washington State in Proclamation 20-25 must be continued until May 4, 2020; and
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Do you even bother to research anything for yourself?

Compare Florida and Sweden to New York

Compare Orange County to LA

Look at when alleged distancing started, the predictions when it did and the lack of any of them coming true.

Scared old man - stay home
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,603 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So a little pro bono civil rights work? File some briefs on our behalf as to the violation of our Constitutional rights? I'm thinking I want to do a little fishing and praying in a large group. You shouldn't be doing work for fees right now any way.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Look at when alleged distancing started, the predictions when it did and the lack of any of them coming true.

NY was exceedingly slow to react scientifically. Washington was not. Compare Washington and NY.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Don't knock what you can't hack, SoyBoy.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'll be the one laughing when an 85 year old knocks your pansy teeth out.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

NY was exceedingly slow to react scientifically. Washington was not. Compare Washington and NY.
    Bullshit

Compare Washington to Florida

Compare Oregon to California

Science. Its catching on. The control states and countries ended up like the fascist states and countries and some of the fascists like New York had more dead

All of the results show that the models and projections were bullshit

We didn't act fast enough and saved millions of lives anyway? Had this been real the close the barn door after the horse left Wuhan approach wouldn't have stopped anything

Science
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,542 Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

I don't think we should be saying shit about Chinslee because of the Wuhan Virus - I think we should be giving him shit because, well, just because he is an idiot.

Chinslee?

You clowns are never allowed to whine about my jokes ever again.

Hey Stalin, if I give the requesite $129, can you turn the chincredible button back into awesome? I mean, you banned posters for money so....
    edited April 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'll be the one laughing when an 85 year old knocks your pansy teeth out.
    Bless your heart. I didn't think you were that old.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,005
    Liberals rejoice. Inslee seems committed to everyone living in their basements for the next month, at least.....