Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck you Jay Inslee...

Comments

• DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    I think you're right. Good point.
    Full order released on Medium because that’s where all the cool governors release their executive orders so the whole world can see how fucking cool they are: https://medium.com/wagovernor/inslee-announces-stay-home-stay-healthy-order-4891a7511f5e
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    He was epically late to the party. Seattle was the Wuhan of America for quite sometime.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    What’s going to be left of small business economy
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,533 Swaye's Wigwam
    Good idea, horrible timing. Sadly he had to wait for Boeing to close voluntarily before he shut things down
  • DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    Aren't you the guy who was grudgingly giving him credit for not over reacting? He's still trying to make this as soft a sell as possible. Meanwhile, in trumpville, more denial and downright hallucination.
    Dugdawg said:

Aren't you the guy who was grudgingly giving him credit for not over reacting? He's still trying to make this as soft a sell as possible. Meanwhile, in trumpville, more denial and downright hallucination.

The delivery was pretty passive, to be fair. Hopefully there is teeth to this. Instead though, as you say in Trumpville, this is akin to the flu and car accidents.

It’s the biggest false equivalency and now he is voicing it. It won’t get better.
    Dugdawg said:

Yes, I will own up that, I was that guy. I thought he was listening to smart people. He was temporarily. Now he's a douche again.

Reading it, though, there are no teeth whatsoever.

Trump is right. He'll make a bold move and most of the states will follow along. For those of us in Washington, we'll have to resort to activities that are ok, like gardening or taking a nice walk versus existing in a capitalist society.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The political leaders want to call this a war. OK then, lead like you're at war. Make a balanced decision. Balance the societal impacts with the casualties. Presidents know when they send troops to war that some may die. Same situation here. The lives lost will unfortunately be worth it to preserve our country for our children and grandchildren.

Here are the stats on the Flu for the state of washington in 2019/2020. If it's 10X that, even 50x that, the damage the measures are making to the economy and society is probably not worth it.
    https://www.doh.wa.gov/portals/1/documents/5100/420-100-fluupdate.pdf
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,048 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020
    Inslee is a watermelon. Green on the outside and red on the inside. Stretch is trying to kill the airlines with a carbon offset in the corona virus bill. Hear anything from Inslee about this.

Inslee is a watermelon. Green on the outside and red on the inside. Stretch is trying to kill the airlines with a carbon offset in the corona virus bill. Here anything from Inslee about thst.

I think it’s unlikely he wants to “kill the airlines,” doesn’t seem practical to me that he’d want to hinder such a job creator for the state.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,048 Standard Supporter
    Geezus do you phu*cking pay attention? Insee's top priority is eliminating CO2 at any cost. You do know he ran for president on that platform?
  • DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    I think Inslee is asking us as adults to understand the situation and act responsibly. Flatten the fucking curve to help our health care system cope. I dont see any agenda beyond that. I have a wife and a daughter who are front line healthcare workers. This is real. The fix is simple if we all just get smart. The economy will rebound in a matter of months. Don't let partisan political views cloud your vision.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

Dugdawg said:

I think Inslee is asking us as adults to understand the situation and act responsibly. Flatten the fucking curve to help our health care system cope. I dont see any agenda beyond that. I have a wife and a daughter who are front line healthcare workers. This is real. The fix is simple if we all just get smart. The economy will rebound in a matter of months. Don't let partisan political views cloud your vision.

Help me with the "This is real" part. Real as in what? What are they seeing? Are the hospitals exploding with CV patients? Are we out of ventilators yet? How does this compare to Flu-related hospitalizations.

"This is real" doesn't help me.

Show me the data in our state that merits a statewide stay at home order. Are we fighting the boogie man here, or do you have real evidence that we are in deep shit.

I'm being serious because I don't see it.

Cases don't count. Lots of people will get it. I agree with that. Hospital beds filling up and deaths parabolically going up will get my attention. I don't see that happening right now nor do I see the evidence that is going to happen.

Here's some fucking data for you. Look at deaths per county. We're going to kill the economy in all these podunk counties, too? 1 death in fucking pierce county. WHERE'S THE DATA TO BACK THE "THIS IS REAL"

Before you write me off, I have a computer science degree, am a high level executive and I swim in data wearing a speedo all fucking day.

Confirmed Cases / Deaths by County
    County Positive/Confirmed Cases Deaths
    Adams 1 0
    Benton 7 2
    Chelan 6 0
    Clallam 4 0
    Clark 13 4
    Columbia 1 0
    Cowlitz 3 0
    Douglas 1 0
    Franklin 3 0
    Grant 23 1
    Grays Harbor 1 0
    Island 25 1
    Jefferson 7 0
    King 1170 87
    Kitsap 18 0
    Kittitas 5 0
    Klickitat 4 0
    Lewis 2 0
    Lincoln 1 0
    Mason 1 0
    Pierce 126 1
    San Juan 1 0
    Skagit 45 1
    Snohomish 519 11
    Spokane 29 0
    Stevens 1 0
    Thurston 11 0
    Walla Walla 1 0
    Whatcom 48 2
    Whitman 2 0
    Yakima 25 0
    Unassigned 117
    Total 2221 110

Number of Individuals Tested
    Result Number of Individuals Tested Percent of Tests
    Negative 31,712 93%
    Positive 2,221 7%

Confirmed Cases / Deaths by Age
    Age Group Percent of Cases Percent of Deaths
    <19 2% 0%
    20-29 9% 0%
    30-39 14% 0%
    40-49 13% 2%
    50-59 17% 5%
    60-69 16% 12%
    70-79 15% 30%
    80+ 14% 50%</p>
    Lulz. You fix shipping carts and run a kitty motel.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    He's looks like a generic person
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    MelloDawg said:

Dugdawg said:

The delivery was pretty passive, to be fair. Hopefully there is teeth to this. Instead though, as you say in Trumpville, this is akin to the flu and car accidents.

It’s the biggest false equivalency and now he is voicing it. It won’t get better.
    You've always landed on the side of emotion over reason So this is really just mello being mello.

Love you broski!

Dugdawg said:

Help me with the "This is real" part. Real as in what? What are they seeing? Are the hospitals exploding with CV patients? Are we out of ventilators yet? How does this compare to Flu-related hospitalizations.

Show me the data in our state that merits a statewide stay at home order. Are we fighting the boogie man here, or do you have real evidence that we are in deep shit.

Cases don't count. Lots of people will get it. I agree with that. Hospital beds filling up and deaths parabolically going up will get my attention. I don't see that happening right now nor do I see the evidence that is going to happen.

Here's some fucking data for you. Look at deaths per county. We're going to kill the economy in all these podunk counties, too? 1 death in fucking pierce county. WHERE'S THE DATA TO BACK THE "THIS IS REAL"

Before you write me off, I have a computer science degree, am a high level executive and I swim in data wearing a speedo all fucking day.

Adams 1 0
    Benton 7 2
    Chelan 6 0
    Clallam 4 0
    Clark 13 4
    Columbia 1 0
    Cowlitz 3 0
    Douglas 1 0
    Franklin 3 0
    Grant 23 1
    Grays Harbor 1 0
    Island 25 1
    Jefferson 7 0
    King 1170 87
    Kitsap 18 0
    Kittitas 5 0
    Klickitat 4 0
    Lewis 2 0
    Lincoln 1 0
    Mason 1 0
    Pierce 126 1
    San Juan 1 0
    Skagit 45 1
    Snohomish 519 11
    Spokane 29 0
    Stevens 1 0
    Thurston 11 0
    Walla Walla 1 0
    Whatcom 48 2
    Whitman 2 0
    Yakima 25 0
    Unassigned 117
    Total 2221 110

Negative 31,712 93%
    Positive 2,221 7%

<19 2% 0%
    20-29 9% 0%
    30-39 14% 0%
    40-49 13% 2%
    50-59 17% 5%
    60-69 16% 12%
    70-79 15% 30%
    80+ 14% 50%</p>
    Watch more TV @MikeDamone you butthead.

Dugdawg said:

Adams 1 0
    Benton 7 2
    Chelan 6 0
    Clallam 4 0
    Clark 13 4
    Columbia 1 0
    Cowlitz 3 0
    Douglas 1 0
    Franklin 3 0
    Grant 23 1
    Grays Harbor 1 0
    Island 25 1
    Jefferson 7 0
    King 1170 87
    Kitsap 18 0
    Kittitas 5 0
    Klickitat 4 0
    Lewis 2 0
    Lincoln 1 0
    Mason 1 0
    Pierce 126 1
    San Juan 1 0
    Skagit 45 1
    Snohomish 519 11
    Spokane 29 0
    Stevens 1 0
    Thurston 11 0
    Walla Walla 1 0
    Whatcom 48 2
    Whitman 2 0
    Yakima 25 0
    Unassigned 117
    Total 2221 110

Negative 31,712 93%
    Positive 2,221 7%

<19 2% 0%
    20-29 9% 0%
    30-39 14% 0%
    40-49 13% 2%
    50-59 17% 5%
    60-69 16% 12%
    70-79 15% 30%
    80+ 14% 50%</p>
    Fucking best show ever. Started as a canadian tv show. I discovered it one night and then watched all the series that were available. Then Netflix bought the rights.

The show is a perfect fit to be the official show of the Tug Tavern.

Damone, you'll thank me for this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailer_Park_Boys
    edited March 2020

Dugdawg said:

Adams 1 0
    Benton 7 2
    Chelan 6 0
    Clallam 4 0
    Clark 13 4
    Columbia 1 0
    Cowlitz 3 0
    Douglas 1 0
    Franklin 3 0
    Grant 23 1
    Grays Harbor 1 0
    Island 25 1
    Jefferson 7 0
    King 1170 87
    Kitsap 18 0
    Kittitas 5 0
    Klickitat 4 0
    Lewis 2 0
    Lincoln 1 0
    Mason 1 0
    Pierce 126 1
    San Juan 1 0
    Skagit 45 1
    Snohomish 519 11
    Spokane 29 0
    Stevens 1 0
    Thurston 11 0
    Walla Walla 1 0
    Whatcom 48 2
    Whitman 2 0
    Yakima 25 0
    Unassigned 117
    Total 2221 110

Negative 31,712 93%
    Positive 2,221 7%

<19 2% 0%
    20-29 9% 0%
    30-39 14% 0%
    40-49 13% 2%
    50-59 17% 5%
    60-69 16% 12%
    70-79 15% 30%
    80+ 14% 50%</p>
    Fucking best show ever. Started as a canadian tv show. I discovered it one night and then watched all the series that were available. Then Netflix bought the rights.

The show is a perfect fit to be the official show of the Tug Tavern.

Damone, you'll thank me for this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailer_Park_Boys
    Bubbles gets it, unlike some of the knuckle heads here.

It’s getting a decent seed in my upcoming TV show tournament.