Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RIP America, 1776-2013

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

loadsock said:

RIP the White Man, Christmas, Jesus Christ, The Republican Party, Easter, SS, 401k's, rock music, reasonable healthcare and your own doctor. Obama and his people could care less, none of the above apply. Just saying out of statistical analysis and objective societal observation over 35 years

Are you capable of making a post that isn't blatantly racist?
    The words may come off as racist to someone who sees everything through the lens of skin color but while PLSS minces no words, a thorough look at the statistics of some of his points would show him to be correct. I'm also referencing a post he made earlier in another thread from earlier.

His delivery is pretty vile, however.

Im not racist. I use and twice-check census data before I say anything that might offend another group or nationality. Fuck you much. Have a nice day;)
    It's racist because you put the blame squarely on blacks instead of centuries of institutional oppression.

I hope this was sarcasm
  • Options

loadsock said:

RIP the White Man, Christmas, Jesus Christ, The Republican Party, Easter, SS, 401k's, rock music, reasonable healthcare and your own doctor. Obama and his people could care less, none of the above apply. Just saying out of statistical analysis and objective societal observation over 35 years

The words may come off as racist to someone who sees everything through the lens of skin color but while PLSS minces no words, a thorough look at the statistics of some of his points would show him to be correct. I'm also referencing a post he made earlier in another thread from earlier.

Im not racist. I use and twice-check census data before I say anything that might offend another group or nationality. Fuck you much. Have a nice day;)
    It's racist because you put the blame squarely on blacks instead of centuries of institutional oppression.

I hope this was sarcasm
    Normally I would say it is but CollegeDoog on twitter lately with his tweets makes me think he's being serious.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    Swaye's Wigwam

loadsock said:

I hope this was sarcasm
    Normally I would say it is but CollegeDoog on twitter lately with his tweets makes me think he's being serious.

I wouldn't put the blame on Blacks - but it isn't centuries of oppression either. Oppression tends to band families together. The Black family, and Black neighborhoods and business were strong in the face of Jim Crow and overt racism.

The unintended consequence of welfare is giving economic incentive for the male to leave, across racial lines. And it has.

The end of segregation was the beginning of the end of Black owned business.

Cue someone saying I want to go back to segregation. Not the case - I'll leave that to the Black Muslims and other Black leaders.

I'm just saying that we should be looking to see why immigrants come here and make it and end up owning businesses that get burned in riots. Why were all those stores owned by Korean immigrants?

There are some systematic problems that create a permanent underclass and it would be nice to address them without getting shouted down about race. It's a people problem, but we can't even talk about it.

So we blame whitey and corporations or welfare queens and keep electing fools and idiots who get rich off our tax dollars while the poor stay poor.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't have signatures turned on. What did I miss ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited December 2013
    All the problems in the black community can be directly tied to poverty. Poverty can be tied to the legacy of slavery and everything leading up to the civil rights movement in 1964. That's my argument.

The black community isn't exempt from blame, but the institutional history of the United States is very much responsible.

And to equate what asians or other immigrants have been able to do in the US compared to blacks is silly.
  • Options

All the problems in the black community can be directly tied to poverty. Poverty can be tied to the legacy of slavery and everything leading up to the civil rights movement in 1964. That's my argument.

The black community isn't exempt from blame, but the institutional history of the United States is very much responsible.

And to equate what asians or other immigrants have been able to do in the US compared to blacks is silly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nUFxsZqpA

Listen to Jack Nicholson's opening dialogue please.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2013

Fuck you if you think this belongs in General.

The pussification of America is complete.

My sig pic speaks volumes.

What exactly is the pussification of America? Is it the generation of Americans that are less racist and homophobic than any generation before it? Is that what made you guys so tuff? Hating people because they were born a certain way?

No. Feeling comfortable and "ass"epting when 2 Men are french kissing and rubbing other's junk doesn't make your generation pussified.

It's that you offer little to Society other than showing your parents how to operate their smart phones from the basement that you neither rent nor own yourself. And if you happen to forget to pause your video game while doing it, your weak, guilt ridden Mother will simply accept or turn the other ear of you bitchin her out about it and ask if you'd like another grape soda.

You see if your weak, pc parents would have beaten your ass when you did something wrong instead of timeout. You'd probably be gainfully employed and off the teet of your 'rents by now.

BUt chances are.... YOU are not.

That's why we hate you.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    Black response to environmental stress = r selection

simple fact
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Oh My.

You do realise that Japanese were round up and interned here 70 years ago right? They weren't hardly trusted after their internment until the late '60's and '70's.

Are you aware that the Chinese were used as slave labor to build our Railroads right?

These occurences were after the abolishment of slavery.

While 300 years of African American slavery has been tough on African Americans and old stereo types die hard. The fact is that African Americans have had opportunities. However many have chosen not to work hard and at least try. However there are millions of African Americans who have come from the ghetto who have worked hard and succeeded in our history.

Asians have had it everybody bit as hard as African Americans these last 2 centuries. Their culture and values are much different though as a whole. They are hard working and independent as a rule in their culture, not as the exception.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Oh My.

You do realise that Japanese were round up and interned here 70 years ago right? They weren't hardly trusted after their internment until the late '60's and '70's.

Are you aware that the Chinese were used as slave labor to build our Railroads right?

These occurences were after the abolishment of slavery.

While 300 years of African American slavery has been tough on African Americans and old stereo types die hard. The fact is that African Americans have had opportunities. However many have chosen not to work hard and at least try. However there are millions of African Americans who have come from the ghetto who have worked hard and succeeded in our history.

Asians have had it everybody bit as hard as African Americans these last 2 centuries. Their culture and values are much different though as a whole. They are hard working and independent as a rule in their culture, not as the exception.
    meek!!!!?111 True??1!?!??111
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Great guilty white Seattle liberal post as always.

Harvey Road would be proud.
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Textbook K selection…..
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I don't have signatures turned on. What did I miss ?

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2013
    Passion said:

Remember kids Passion is a flaming liberal and probably thinks Obama has done a fantastic job.

Flaming liberal? Nah.

Fantastic? Nope. Has he made mistakes? Sure, but even somebody who calls himself "cuntwaffle" can understand progress, albeit incremental.

Oh yah, and in case you were nursing another hangover this morning, this happened: finance.yahoo.com/news/u-housing-starts-jump-near-six-high-november-133127347--business.html

I have no idea what party you're in. I just know that you're dumb.

huh?http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2013/12/20131218_MTG1_0.jpg

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-18/mortgage-applications-collapse-new-13-year-low
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Just what this thread needed, Passion destroying it with his typical bullshit posts.

Typical intelligent response from you.