Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RIP America, 1776-2013

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Fuck you if you think this belongs in General.

The pussification of America is complete.

My sig pic speaks volumes.

What exactly is the pussification of America? Is it the generation of Americans that are less racist and homophobic than any generation before it? Is that what made you guys so tuff? Hating people because they were born a certain way?
    metrosexuals, a trophy for everything, the tv show "Friends," gender neutrality, don't keep score, orange wedges and Capri Sun, close school for wind, don't let kids go outside for recess if it's below 50°, waste time at work doing trust exercises
    And so what? What is the horrible end result of all that?
    If you can't see the equality at the beginning of the day is greater than equality at the end of the day, then America is out.

Promoting equality at the end of the day creates disincentives for the individual to grow and contribute - for the benefit of himself, his family and society at large.

The human condition is about climbing a ladder, not laying on a bed.

Give me liberty or give me death.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Obama is such a cunt.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Can we start a separate board where old guys can just bitch and moan about shit?
  • Options

loadsock said:

I like to vote posts down when there's no means to refute it. That's what I like to do.

Passion agrees

Still waiting for you or your partner to post anything of value. Express an opinion, and then use some data or link a story to back it up. You contribute absolutely nothing, other than opinions that your 70 year-old grumpy friends agree with.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Remember kids Passion is a flaming liberal and probably thinks Obama has done a fantastic job.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Can we start a separate board where old guys useful idiots can just bitch and moan glad-hand and back-slap each other about the destruction of American ethos so everyone can feel speshul and shit?

• Options
    edited December 2013

Remember kids Passion is a flaming liberal and probably thinks Obama has done a fantastic job.

Flaming liberal? Nah.

Fantastic? Nope. Has he made mistakes? Sure, but even somebody who calls himself "cuntwaffle" can understand progress, albeit incremental.

Oh yah, and in case you were nursing another hangover this morning, this happened: finance.yahoo.com/news/u-housing-starts-jump-near-six-high-november-133127347--business.html

I have no idea what party you're in. I just know that you're dumb.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Your source is WND? Well shit, I'll link a story that says aliens are invading our brains.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    pawz said:

What exactly is the pussification of America? Is it the generation of Americans that are less racist and homophobic than any generation before it? Is that what made you guys so tuff? Hating people because they were born a certain way?
    metrosexuals, a trophy for everything, the tv show "Friends," gender neutrality, don't keep score, orange wedges and Capri Sun, close school for wind, don't let kids go outside for recess if it's below 50°, waste time at work doing trust exercises
    If you can't see the equality at the beginning of the day is greater than equality at the end of the day, then America is out.

Promoting equality at the end of the day creates disincentives for the individual to grow and contribute - for the benefit of himself, his family and society at large.

For the benefit of what? This rat race that we've created to keep our hands busy? What is it accomishing exactly?

The human condition is about whatever we want it to be. But you keep climbing that ladder to nowhere. Some of us might actually try to accomplish something.
  • Options
    Just what this thread needed, Passion destroying it with his typical bullshit posts.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,002
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2013
    If this board is okay with wearing pajamas, drinking hot chocolate and talking about healthcare, I'm out.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2013

pawz said:

For the benefit of what? This rat race that we've created to keep our hands busy? What is it accomishing exactly?

The human condition is about whatever we want it to be. But you keep climbing that ladder to nowhere. Some of us might actually try to accomplish something.

Some of us might actually try to accomplish something.

Why? What's the fucking point? The useful-idiots have been voting themselves (free shit) no incentive to do so - ever.

It's clearly more important that that we don't hurt anyone's feelings and that everyone feels speshul. /sarcasm

Maslow weeps.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Are you actually giving W credit for being smart enough to have created credit-default-swaps?

#passionfswantsitbothways
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

RIP the White Man, Christmas, Jesus Christ, The Republican Party, Easter, SS, 401k's, rock music, reasonable healthcare and your own doctor. Obama and his people could care less, none of the above apply. Just saying out of statistical analysis and objective societal observation over 35 years

Are you capable of making a post that isn't blatantly racist?
    Oh im sorry if I offended your politically correct sensibilities. Now fuck yourself. Ill massage your flaps for you if you cant get over this.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    loadsock said:

RIP the White Man, Christmas, Jesus Christ, The Republican Party, Easter, SS, 401k's, rock music, reasonable healthcare and your own doctor. Obama and his people could care less, none of the above apply. Just saying out of statistical analysis and objective societal observation over 35 years

The words may come off as racist to someone who sees everything through the lens of skin color but while PLSS minces no words, a thorough look at the statistics of some of his points would show him to be correct. I'm also referencing a post he made earlier in another thread from earlier.

His delivery is pretty vile, however.

Im not racist. I use and twice-check census data before I say anything that might offend another group or nationality. Fuck you much. Have a nice day;)
  • Options

loadsock said:

The words may come off as racist to someone who sees everything through the lens of skin color but while PLSS minces no words, a thorough look at the statistics of some of his points would show him to be correct. I'm also referencing a post he made earlier in another thread from earlier.

His delivery is pretty vile, however.

Im not racist. I use and twice-check census data before I say anything that might offend another group or nationality. Fuck you much. Have a nice day;)
    It's racist because you put the blame squarely on blacks instead of centuries of institutional oppression.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

There's nothing about race or homophobia in my sig pic.

Hope this helps.
    It was implied.
    Grow the hell up and address the actual issue at hand instead of inventing your own arguments, MykFS.
  • Options

Oh im sorry if I offended your politically correct sensibilities. Now fuck yourself. Ill massage your flaps for you if you cant get over this.
    I'm not at all a politically correct person but when you consistently make blatant racist posts I'll point them out.