Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I received an email from Puppylove Sugarsteel

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,244 Founders Club

Derek, are you going to check in on @steelheader2 wnd @yobates?

Steelheader hasn't logged in since November. Yobates hasn't logged in since October.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,952
    edited February 2020

UW Row Peter Puffers

1936: Hitler in Berlin
    1958: Ruskies in Lenningrad
    2019: @puppylove_sugarsteel in Seattle

Continued Excellence. Winners win.

I thought the 2019 regatta was in Maltby?
    No. It was under the Fremont Bridge. I’m. A skinny jeans wearing, hipster, millennial doog so love me some Fremont.
    I remember my Fremont phase.

Was interesting to see this target rich environment selling the couch

https://seattle.eater.com/2020/1/22/21076582/the-red-door-fremont-seattle-closing-in-march

Edit

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Has there ever been a more fragile ego in the history of Husky football message boreds?

CollegeDoog
    You disappeared during 2016-18, but still.
    There wasn't enough talent left to stick around.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

I’m lurking. Don’t post much so I don’t log in but still check in on the madness here often.

Good deal. Check on @yobates.

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,651 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

whlinder said:

Wow go away for a 3 day work trip to Mexico and the bored goes to hell. Pumpy was hilarious in a bizarre way. Never could quite figure out what was real and what was shtick. The butthurtness double standard of not being able to bust on whatever disability he had was always against the ethos of this bored. The one time he was after @YellowSnow and rowing in general and I posted the full Wiki entry for adaptive rowing and it went *poof* I knew the rules were different for him. Whatever. It’s Derek’s bored. The funny part of that is my dad is literally an adaptive rowing competitor and I’ve raced with him multiple times in adaptive events, but ole Pump had an excessively sandy vagina the likes of which we’ve never seen.

As I said before, I was the reason why people here knew about his disability, when I naively described it in a post. When people started taunting him over it, I felt responsible for it, and therefore felt the need to defend it the best I could. The irony, of course, was the constant barrage of verbal abuse Pup gave me, replete with constant accusations that I allowed people to attack him. Furthermore, despite Pup's accusations of me allowing people to attack disabled veterans, I don't think there has ever been a single post here from someone attacking disabled vets. So it was a strange thing that Pup would include himself in that group.
    I'm a disabled vet (addiction is a disease Derek!) and people attack me all the time.
    Fuck off with that shit, @Swaye.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,492 Founders Club
    He's the best poster on the bored, hands down. In terms of actual sports talk, Roaddawg might be, but Pup was hella entertaining. He got under a lot of people's skin, but they were actually taking his insults seriously, which I never did. And he was correct about the crooked $EC
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,869 Swaye's Wigwam

He's the best poster on the bored, hands down. In terms of actual sports talk, Roaddawg might be, but Pup was hella entertaining. He got under a lot of people's skin, but they were actually taking his insults seriously, which I never did. And he was correct about the crooked $EC

Christ.