Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I received an email from Puppylove Sugarsteel

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,244 Founders Club

I said this in December

I just now got this joke.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Has there ever been a more fragile ego in the history of Husky football message boreds?

CollegeDoog
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    So is making fun of hysterical fans ok?
    “Painting walls with their brains”
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,495 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Has there ever been a more fragile ego in the history of Husky football message boreds?

CollegeDoog
    You disappeared during 2016-18, but still.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,244 Founders Club
    edited February 2020

I'm hearing our long national nightmare is finally over.
    Like 80% of your PMs are you telling me to chill with the jokes, so your inbox just got a lot easier to manage. We can just talk about jazz music instead now.
    There are others that inundate my inbox. But yes, you're right -- more time now for jazz. We'll CC Damone.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I'm hearing our long national nightmare is finally over.
    Like 80% of your PMs are you telling me to chill with the jokes, so your inbox just got a lot easier to manage. We can just talk about jazz music instead now.
    Tommy, there are reasons women hover in the kitchen during ball games. One, thats their place in life...two, they dont know anything about football or care to learn. Shut the flying fuck up with this nonsense and work on your bbq little smokies with the rest of the HH wives Pumpy just got done spraying on. I gotta be careful with you being in there though. Yikes!!! Just stick to controlling the hood fan. If I cum in get the hell outta there. You dont want a spritzer in the kisser and I dont wanna give you one. Hard to tell with your implants and progesterone treatments. Hopefully Jeramy will get you out the kitchen b4 Pup cums lookin for a mama to squeeze.
    I’ve hooked up with more HH wives than Pup.
    Pics?