Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I received an email from Puppylove Sugarsteel

Comments

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

I think Roadie is right and the sole reason pup actually hasn't returned is because he can't figure out how to reset his password.

I think @DerekJohnson has posted multiple times that he's directly communicated with pup about the password issue, and that while it's why pup first disappeared, it is not the impediment to pup's return.

I personally don't see the appeal of pup beyond a pot-stirrer and a bear to poke; I guess there's some charm to having a resident retarded whipping boy... But, then again, it seems to be the consensus that pup is well past his apex, and those glory days were before my time here. I was on husky half brains and that other anime board, was pup not there?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Doogles said:

dnc said:

Emoterman said:

Gladstone said:

I think Roadie is right and the sole reason pup actually hasn't returned is because he can't figure out how to reset his password.

I think @DerekJohnson has posted multiple times that he's directly communicated with pup about the password issue, and that while it's why pup first disappeared, it is not the impediment to pup's return.

I personally don't see the appeal of pup beyond a pot-stirrer and a bear to poke; I guess there's some charm to having a resident retarded whipping boy... But, then again, it seems to be the consensus that pup is well past his apex, and those glory days were before my time here. I was on husky half brains and that other anime board, was pup not there?
    Dude peak pup was the best thing that ever happened to this bored. He clearly lost his fastball but he was still good for a 5 star rant every now and again.

This bored is a much better place with him here.
    Priime Pup was the idiot savant that defined this place.

The combination of madness, delusions of grandeur (keeping a mythical scorecard of board pecking order), and brash perversion all through a husky centric lens, was Divine intervention from the internet gods.

I've never witnessed a marriage so complete and on brand like Prime Pup and Hardcore Husky in any other forum.
    Baze, J
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    #Pup was a crazier uncle than #Biden.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

dnc said:

Emoterman said:

Gladstone said:

Dude peak pup was the best thing that ever happened to this bored. He clearly lost his fastball but he was still good for a 5 star rant every now and again.

The combination of madness, delusions of grandeur (keeping a mythical scorecard of board pecking order), and brash perversion all through a husky centric lens, was Divine intervention from the internet gods.

I've never witnessed a marriage so complete and on brand like Prime Pup and Hardcore Husky in any other forum.
    This.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

dnc said:

Emoterman said:

Gladstone said:

This.
    Your pod with pup @UW_Doog_Bot while being a coup for the ages was a sign he was way past his prime.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

dnc said:

Emoterman said:

Gladstone said:

This.
    Your pod with pup @UW_Doog_Bot while being a coup for the ages was a sign he was way past his prime.
    Which one of us isn't?