Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This time though it's different

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It hasn’t even killed as many people worldwide as the flu does in America any given year. Take a Midol pansy.

Be patient, Madam. It just got started and we don't even know its mortality rate is yet.
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2020
    HHusky said:

It hasn’t even killed as many people worldwide as the flu does in America any given year. Take a Midol pansy.

Be patient, Madam. It just got started and we don't even know its mortality rate is yet.
    3.07%...the world is going to end!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20200222-coronavirus-what-we-know-and-what-we-don-t

Again, freaking out over nothing.
  • Options

HHusky said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20200222-coronavirus-what-we-know-and-what-we-don-t

I’m being very clinical, lady. It’s not going to kill us all and any estimate of its mortality rate at this point is still uncertain.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’m being very clinical, lady. It’s not going to kill us all and any estimate of its mortality rate at this point is still uncertain.
    But whatever that mortality rate may be, you know it's Trump's fault.

Btw, nice running and hiding like a Kunt O'Keefed, after putting your head up your ass and claiming Trump offered to pardon Assange.

Weird how you always disappear for a few days when you're caught lying your ass off.

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

call me when it gets over 80k in the US. That appears to be the recent record high over the last 40 years, set in 2018.

In recent years, flu-related deaths have ranged from about 12,000 to — in the worst year — 56,000, according to the CDC.

https://www.statnews.com/2018/09/26/cdc-us-flu-deaths-winter/
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

H is hoping he gets that recession he's been wanting

We're already in a recession according to O'Keefed.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    89ute said:

HHusky said:

call me when it gets over 80k in the US. That appears to be the recent record high over the last 40 years, set in 2018.

In recent years, flu-related deaths have ranged from about 12,000 to — in the worst year — 56,000, according to the CDC.

If Covid19 proves to be a tiny event, you gals will mock the public health response that made it a tiny event. Sort of like mocking the fire department for turning on the sirens and putting out a fire.

I’m quite relaxed. It’s Wall Street that seems unsettled. Good buying opportunity. I took some cash off the sidelines yesterday. I may do more of that today. We’ll see how it goes.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

89ute said:

HHusky said:

If Covid19 proves to be a tiny event, you gals will mock the public health response that made it a tiny event. Sort of like mocking the fire department for turning on the sirens and putting out a fire.

I’m quite relaxed. It’s Wall Street that seems unsettled.
    I don't know if it will be a big or small event. I know you'll blame Trump either way and if it ends up being this year's Y2K you'll run and hide like a Kunt never once admitting that you had your head up your ass.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wall Street is always unsettled about something. Biggest bunch of pussies on the planet

One can imagine the reaction to Bernie
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Wall Street is always unsettled about something. Biggest bunch of pussies on the planet

That would be Bernie, the guy O'Keefed said he'd vote for.
  • Options

But your 409k!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781

Wall Street loves volatility. They give no fucks. The big boys will make money on the way up and the way down. Trump just gives them more upside for the ride down.

People forget Soros made all his cash shorting the British pound. People forget that.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’m being very gay. It may kill me.
    I know. And we can only hope
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    edited February 2020
    HHusky said:

89ute said:

HHusky said:

I’m quite relaxed. It’s Wall Street that seems unsettled. Good buying opportunity. I took some cash off the sidelines yesterday. I may do more of that today. We’ll see how it goes.
    I see that you don't know any actual firemen.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

89ute said:

HHusky said:

I converted some stocks to mutual funds, as I’ve been doing the last few years, and now have some cash on the sidelines (open to any insider trading tips). That said, WTF would you have cash sitting on the sidelines during this economy?
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

HHusky said:

I converted some stocks to mutual funds, as I’ve been doing the last few years, and now have some cash on the sidelines (open to any insider trading tips). That said, WTF would you have cash sitting on the sidelines during this economy?
    For things like yesterday. Today as well, possibly.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

HHusky said:

Today as well, possibly.
    Yep! Done!
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

HHusky said:

Today as well, possibly.
    Yep! Done!
    Not me. Still waiting for the stock tips.