Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KJ Costello likely heading for Mississippi State

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2020
    SECDAWG said:

Sources said:

SECDAWG said:

Far as running the ball, I’ll ask this, did he have anyone at WS St that could run the ball?

I don’t know. I know this, he walked into the leading rusher in the SEC at MS St.

I’m js saying, how can one ignore that? Maybe Leach can. Anxious to see if he ignores that.

Some may be surprised and Costello may be disappointed. And may be not. All remains
    To be seen and I’m just putting it out there what I know.

He could have Emmitt Smith and Barry Sanders in the two deeps and Leach would go 5 wide 50 straight plays.
    Ok. Cool. Gone get analyized at State, as we all knew, . Including Castrello. Fold tent right NOW.

Mine is in the bunker.

Two things guaranteed about Leach. He doesn't change his offensive philosophy and he doesn't rely on his defenses. He wants to prove that the air raid is superior because he believes it is his baby. AND he won't give a fuck if it doesn't. Players fault for not executing.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

Sources said:

SECDAWG said:

Far as running the ball, I’ll ask this, did he have anyone at WS St that could run the ball?

I don’t know. I know this, he walked into the leading rusher in the SEC at MS St.

I’m js saying, how can one ignore that? Maybe Leach can. Anxious to see if he ignores that.

Some may be surprised and Costello may be disappointed. And may be not. All remains

He could have Emmitt Smith and Barry Sanders in the two deeps and Leach would go 5 wide 50 straight plays.
    Ok. Cool. Gone get analyized at State, as we all knew, . Including Castrello. Fold tent right NOW.

Mine is in the bunker.

Two things guaranteed about Leach. He doesn't change his offensive philosophy and he doesn't rely on his defenses. He wants to prove that the air raid is superior because he believes it is his baby. AND he won't give a fuck if it doesn't. Players fault for not executing.
    Ice, all I’m saying is he is going to HAVE to change here or it will be a massive failure.

And I’m saying Costello will be the winner or loser, I’m expecting the loser. He’d been better staying at UW, if he thinks Leach usual will work. First big SEC game, he will go in with a concussion. Like @DawgDaze said.

• Options
    And BTW, don’t y’all know Dances With Wolves is on showtime
    Right Now??!

I’m done with this.

TuTonka!!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The dnc is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Sources said:

SECDAWG said:

Mine is in the bunker.

Ice, all I’m saying is he is going to HAVE to change here or it will be a massive failure.

And I’m saying Costello will be the winner or loser, I’m expecting the loser. He’d been better staying at UW, if he thinks Leach usual will work. First big SEC game, he will go in with a concussion. Like @DawgDaze said.

Not bagging on ya Pod. Just prepping you for the good times coming your way.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Sources said:

SECDAWG said:

Mine is in the bunker.

Not bagging on ya Pod. Just prepping you for the good times coming your way.
    My hopes with State are not high.

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

If you were a transfer QB and you vetted Donovan's background, would you trust your future to him? The O needs to produce this year, badly. It won't.

Yep. 8-4 is coming. Maybe even 7-5. Hopefully we can be paper tigers and ride the defense to 10+ wins but just about everything would need to go right for that to happen.

Costello would have given me a little bit of hope that we could cobble together a decent offense. Now, the reality of Donovan and unproven QB’s that I’m not excited about at all, is setting in.
    Sounds about right, 7-9 wins is what I expect. Just have no faith in the QB's on the roster.
    Have you heard any rumors on what happened with Costello?
    Was impressed with Jimmy and Donovan but with our past history of incompetent offense along with our challenges at WR he felt like he couldn't risk it with a year remaining. He went with the sure thing with Leach and honestly I can't blame him.
    Leach at Mississippi State year one isn't a sure thing imo
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SECDAWG said:

There were times the last year years in the Apple cup. That UW would line up with two DL on the line, a couple linebackers off the line. And 7 DBs. And Leach still wouldn't run. He did have a couple good RBs while he was there that he didn't utilize.
  • Options
    Lots of jilted lovers in this thread