Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You’re ruining my birthday

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    What does any of this have to do with the Miami Hurricanes?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
    edited January 2020

Nada @creepycoug . Clempson is the new Miamuh. Even the mighty Cane couldn't win 3 NTs in 4 years.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,508 Founders Club

Nada @creepycoug . Clempson is the new Miamuh. Even the mighty Cane couldn't win 3 NTs in 4 years.
    Ryan Leaf said run to a betting outlet to put money on Clemson plus 5.5

Nor will Clempsun.

If Dabo does win, he's the greatest corch of the modern era. Not Urbs. Not Meyer. 3 NTs in 4 years at non blue blood is as good as it gets.

If Dabo does win, he's the greatest corch of the modern era. Not Urbs. Not Meyer. 3 NTs in 4 years at non blue blood is as good as it gets.
    Except he has yet to do what Urbs did: win big at more than one stop. That's a lot harder than winning a few in a short time period when you have everything rolling your way. Let's have him quit Clempson and go to, say, Tennessee and win two. That's effectively what Urbs did when going to Floriduh. Then went and build a juggernaut at OSU.

Nope: Dabo is not at Urbs level just yet. Pump the brakes Yella.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,508 Founders Club
    I still think that LSU and Orgeron close out the magical season

Look how many times the last decade that Nick had a chance to stack them up. Best was two in a row which is also what Dabo is going for

edited January 2020

Except he has yet to do what Urbs did: win big at more than one stop. That's a lot harder than winning a few in a short time period when you have everything rolling your way. Let's have him quit Clempson and go to, say, Tennessee and win two. That's effectively what Urbs did when going to Floriduh. Then went and build a juggernaut at OSU.

Nope: Dabo is not at Urbs level just yet. Pump the brakes Yella.
    Skrong disagree. I think you overvalue Urb's winning at multiple stops narrative. Florida was less than 10 years removed from NT when Urbs got their and he walked in to Top 5 level talent. Ohio State was like 6 or 7 years removed from it's NT when he got there. Dabo has won multiple NTs at a clear tier II school that hadn't done shit in 3.5 DECADES. He built it from scratch. Urbs never had to do that.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I follow Jeff Becthold. He works at the UW AD as a media guy. He twats and retwats anti-Trump shit often. His bio also says “proud atheist”.

I give a fuck about either of those things but if these idiots want to attack someone over their personal political or religious views, then go after everyone's and get rid of all that shit in the AD, not just the ones they disagree with.

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    So if they don't like Crosby (who?) likes, then they definitely don't like players like the Bosa brothers. Dennis may be self asphyxiating too much.

I know, I know, it enhances the experience. Get off my back.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Nobody has even slowed LSU down all season. I don’t see that changing, but Clemson is good. They will have to score 40+ to win which is also hard against LSU. LSU played much better on defense the 2nd half of the year.

Joe ngata going to have a big game. Cook it
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

In 2018 I was bitching about Gregory and a friend who would know told me that Crosby was the real issue with the special teams, and that he was the one that should be fired into the sun. She normally doesn't tell me shit, but she hated Crosby and this year said Bush was in over his head.

plus, a Trump supper
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

In 2018 I was bitching about Gregory and a friend who would know told me that Crosby was the real issue with the special teams, and that he was the one that should be fired into the sun. She normally doesn't tell me shit, but she hated Crosby and this year said Bush was in over his head.

Crosby > Moorehead