Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nobody is siding with Iran

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Come see Slow @ThomasFremont struggle in every thread.

You really suck at this. Why are you here?
    Too see you run and hide like a Kunt when you're asked to back up your fucking mouth.
    It’s telling that you felt compelled to respond here. Of all the folks that need a break from the keyboard, you might be first in line.
    What's telling is that you're still too big a fucking Kunt to back up your mouth. Why did you lie Tommy? Why did you run and hide like a fucking Kunt after your lie was exposed? Why do white guys trigger you so Tommy? Now go run and hide bitch.
    Wow. Everything you just said was wrong. Impressive.
    Really? You didn't lie about the old white guys holding a hearing on abortion? Fuck off.
    No.

You’re struggling today.

More than usual.

You good?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Too see you run and hide like a Kunt when you're asked to back up your fucking mouth.
    It’s telling that you felt compelled to respond here. Of all the folks that need a break from the keyboard, you might be first in line.
    What's telling is that you're still too big a fucking Kunt to back up your mouth. Why did you lie Tommy? Why did you run and hide like a fucking Kunt after your lie was exposed? Why do white guys trigger you so Tommy? Now go run and hide bitch.
    Really? You didn't lie about the old white guys holding a hearing on abortion? Fuck off.
    No.

You’re struggling today.

More than usual.

You good?
    What's it like being a lying piece of shit Tommy?

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/65230/pussy-hats-mount-up/p1
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No.

You’re struggling today.

More than usual.

You good?

I can’t remember, is this the time you got mad because I wasn’t responding to a thread while I was flying or was this the time you got triggered by a picture?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No.

You’re struggling today.

More than usual.

You good?

I can’t remember, is this the time you got mad because I wasn’t responding to a thread while I was flying or was this the time you got triggered by a picture?

No, that's the time you stuck your head up your ass claimed that meeting at the White House discussing healthcare was a "hearing" on abortion, and when your lie was exposed, you started performing the same Kunt act you're doing now.

The link is right in front of you Kunt. No need to ask me what it was about.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No.

You’re struggling today.

More than usual.

You good?

No, that's the time you stuck your head up your ass claimed that meeting at the White House discussing healthcare was a "hearing" on abortion, and when your lie was exposed, you started performing the same Kunt act you're doing now.

Your link is broken and you’re full of shit.

Nice try.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No.

You’re struggling today.

More than usual.

You good?

Your link is broken and you’re full of shit.

Nice try.
    Another white flag from Tommy the Kunt.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

If anyone needs to take their own advice, it's you, SlowTommy.

You're more boring and slow than you were before you disappeared in 2016.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Vintage SlowThomasFremont passive-aggressive pathology. Too bad your parents didn't abort you when you had the chance.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

The retards are out in force here in California today. My feed is filled with this shit.

Whatever you do, don't question their patriotism.
    Can anyone, and I mean anyone, imagine the outrage if a Rep had posted this bullshit map with BO on a Maui course with a target on it?

These are the worst Americans ever. The left is so full of hate they are claiming the terrorist murder of Trump and the resulting death of innocent Americans around him is worth it, justified.

Never thought I would ever see this shit.

This came up on my feed from a political activist lawyer i went to school with. This is pretty commonplace out in Cali, they don't see anything wrong with this. Amazing.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

The retards are out in force here in California today. My feed is filled with this shit.

Whatever you do, don't question their patriotism.
    Can anyone, and I mean anyone, imagine the outrage if a Rep had posted this bullshit map with BO on a Maui course with a target on it?

These are the worst Americans ever. The left is so full of hate they are claiming the terrorist murder of Trump and the resulting death of innocent Americans around him is worth it, justified.

Never thought I would ever see this shit.

This came up on my feed from a political activist lawyer i went to school with. This is pretty commonplace out in Cali, they don't see anything wrong with this. Amazing.
    The map one is kinda funny. That's kinda fucked up.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910
  • Options

SFGbob said:

If anyone needs to take their own advice, it's you, SlowTommy.

You're more boring and slow than you were before you disappeared in 2016.
    Sounds like I’ve lost a step.

You’ve never been interesting or even memorable. Just some remora calling me out for attention.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PHD_Dawg said:

Imo, morons who have user names with a a supposed brainiac term like PhD or beyondmensa are dumber than a bag of hammers and think some real stupid shit. Hell, Krugman has a PhD. Toilet paper has more value than his degree.

this is hilarious coming from someone broadcasting that they are from west linn. kiss my ass.
    What the fuck does that even mean? Some of the most expensive real estate in the greater Portland metro area is on or near the Willamette river in between West Linn and Lake Oswego. Colin Cowherd used to go by the handle Dunthorpe on doogman. Fuck you're a moron.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

PHD_Dawg said:

Imo, morons who have user names with a a supposed brainiac term like PhD or beyondmensa are dumber than a bag of hammers and think some real stupid shit. Hell, Krugman has a PhD. Toilet paper has more value than his degree.

this is hilarious coming from someone broadcasting that they are from west linn. kiss my ass.
    What the fuck does that even mean? Some of the most expensive real estate in the greater Portland metro area is on or near the Willamette river in between West Linn and Lake Oswego. Colin Cowherd used to go by the handle Dunthorpe on doogman. Fuck you're a moron.
    Greater Portland metro area real estate superiority guy?