Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nobody is siding with Iran

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PHD_Dawg said:

99.9% of the people here didn't know who Soleimani was at this time last week

Stop stealing my shit, fucko.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/67710/2-days-ago#latest
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @ThomasFremont is busy today. Must be his time of the month. Send him some Midol.
  • Options
    PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Imo, morons who have user names with a a supposed brainiac term like PhD or beyondmensa are dumber than a bag of hammers and think some real stupid shit. Hell, Krugman has a PhD. Toilet paper has more value than his degree.

this is hilarious coming from someone broadcasting that they are from west linn. kiss my ass.
  • Options
    PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

PHD_Dawg said:

Stop stealing my shit, fucko.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/67710/2-days-ago#latest
    I realize this message board is your life so I apologize for not seeing that one
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PHD_Dawg said:

You're correct, I didn't bother to learn the name of the Iranian military leader who was responsible for targeting our troops in Iraq with IEDs that could penetrate our armored vehicles. But I knew Iran was behind it and now I know that fucker is dead.

I'll let you leftists cry about his death.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The retards are out in force here in California today. My feed is filled with this shit.

Whatever you do, don't question their patriotism.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

You're correct, I didn't bother to learn the name of the Iranian military leader who was responsible for targeting our troops in Iraq with IEDs that could penetrate our armored vehicles. But I knew Iran was behind it and now I know that fucker is dead.

Nobody cares that he’s dead.

But I care what his death could lead to.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

You mean it could lead to Iran continuing to do exactly what they've been doing to us for the past 40 years? Pretend the Iranians are just a bunching of old white guys holding a hearing on abortion and maybe you can gin up a sufficient amount of hate for them Tommy.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

You mean it could lead to Iran continuing to do exactly what they've been doing to us for the past 40 years? Pretend the Iranians are just a bunching of old white guys holding a hearing on abortion and maybe you can gin up a sufficient amount of hate for them Tommy.
    No. I mean it could lead to a full blown war with Iran. Do you want that? Yes or no.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

It will lead to nothing. The media and Democrats will act like the trained monkeys they are for a couple of weeks and then something else will happen and they will go into freak out mode over that.

Anyone check on the crisis and the border with the caged children lately?
    It’s already led to 3 deaths in Kenya.

Kids are still in cages. Probably scarred for life.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

It will lead to nothing. The media and Democrats will act like the trained monkeys they are for a couple of weeks and then something else will happen and they will go into freak out mode over that.

Kenya? - You mean the Al Shabab war that's been going on for years and has no known connection to the killing of Soleimani?

Kids in cages still? But we've moved on to the the next outrage and thing to be afraid of.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Kenya? - You mean the Al Shabab war that's been going on for years and has no known connection to the killing of Soleimani?

Kids in cages still? But we've moved on to the the next outrage and thing to be afraid of.
    Sounds like you struggle to process multiple pieces of information simultaneously.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Sounds like you struggle to process multiple pieces of information simultaneously.
    Too bad the media and those using the kids in cages for political purposes quit on the story. No longer served them.
    It is too bad. It’s even worse that people are doing it to begin with.