Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nobody is siding with Iran

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

99.9% of the people here didn't know who Soleimani was at this time last week

You're correct, I didn't bother to learn the name of the Iranian military leader who was responsible for targeting our troops in Iraq with IEDs that could penetrate our armored vehicles. But I knew Iran was behind it and now I know that fucker is dead.

I'll let you leftists cry about his death.
    Nobody cares that he’s dead.

But I care what his death could lead to.
    It will lead to nothing. The media and Democrats will act like the trained monkeys they are for a couple of weeks and then something else will happen and they will go into freak out mode over that.

Anyone check on the crisis and the border with the caged children lately?
    It’s already led to 3 deaths in Kenya.

Kids are still in cages. Probably scarred for life.
    Kenya? - You mean the Al Shabab war that's been going on for years and has no known connection to the killing of Soleimani?

Kids in cages still? But we've moved on to the the next outrage and thing to be afraid of.
    Sounds like you struggle to process multiple pieces of information simultaneously.
    Too bad the media and those using the kids in cages for political purposes quit on the story. No longer served them.
    It is too bad. It’s even worse that people are doing it to begin with.
    I agree. They shouldn't use kids in cages for political reasons. They should have been outraged years before 2016
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2020

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

You're correct, I didn't bother to learn the name of the Iranian military leader who was responsible for targeting our troops in Iraq with IEDs that could penetrate our armored vehicles. But I knew Iran was behind it and now I know that fucker is dead.

It will lead to nothing. The media and Democrats will act like the trained monkeys they are for a couple of weeks and then something else will happen and they will go into freak out mode over that.

Kenya? - You mean the Al Shabab war that's been going on for years and has no known connection to the killing of Soleimani?

Kids in cages still? But we've moved on to the the next outrage and thing to be afraid of.
    Sounds like you struggle to process multiple pieces of information simultaneously.
    Too bad the media and those using the kids in cages for political purposes quit on the story. No longer served them.
    Should've guessed you'd have all the nuance and understanding of a CNN/MSNBC Zombie. Cause that's obviously your information diet. #WorseThanCirrho
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I personally dont give a fuck about these caged kids, since were sending them all back anyway.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Should've guessed you'd have all the nuance and understanding of a CNN/MSNBC Zombie. Cause that's obviously your information diet. #WorseThanCirrho
    Wow cable news smack. I always knew you were retarded, so I don’t know why you keep trying so hard to prove it.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Wow cable news smack. I always knew you were retarded, so I don’t know why you keep trying so hard to prove it.
    Try coming up with an original thought someday, Tommy. Or at least one that isn't 2 years old.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,911

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Obama still has kids in cages?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Try coming up with an original thought someday, Tommy. Or at least one that isn't 2 years old.
    Says the guy that literally just dropped cable news smack.

Good one.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Good one.
    Facts aren't smack, but you're too dumb to decipher the difference. Sorry it's so hard for you.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,911
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,368
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Kenya................

Jeezus............
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,368
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

The retards are out in force here in California today. My feed is filled with this shit.

Whatever you do, don't question their patriotism.
    Can anyone, and I mean anyone, imagine the outrage if a Rep had posted this bullshit map with BO on a Maui course with a target on it?

These are the worst Americans ever. The left is so full of hate they are claiming the terrorist murder of Trump and the resulting death of innocent Americans around him is worth it, justified.

Never thought I would ever see this shit.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Good one.
    Facts aren't smack, but you're too dumb to decipher the difference. Sorry it's so hard for you.
    Your make believe stories you have to construct about others to make yourself feel less shitty about your life aren’t facts.

Now go pack that moving van, UHaul charges by the hour.
  • Options
    Come see Slow @ThomasFremont struggle in every thread.
  • Options

You really suck at this. Why are you here?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Too see you run and hide like a Kunt when you're asked to back up your fucking mouth.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Too see you run and hide like a Kunt when you're asked to back up your fucking mouth.
    It’s telling that you felt compelled to respond here. Of all the folks that need a break from the keyboard, you might be first in line.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020

SFGbob said:

It’s telling that you felt compelled to respond here. Of all the folks that need a break from the keyboard, you might be first in line.
    What's telling is that you're still too big a fucking Kunt to back up your mouth. Why did you lie Tommy? Why did you run and hide like a fucking Kunt after your lie was exposed? Why do white guys trigger you so Tommy? Now go run and hide bitch.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What's telling is that you're still too big a fucking Kunt to back up your mouth. Why did you lie Tommy? Why did you run and hide like a fucking Kunt after your lie was exposed? Why do white guys trigger you so Tommy? Now go run and hide bitch.
    Wow. Everything you just said was wrong. Impressive.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Wow. Everything you just said was wrong. Impressive.
    Really? You didn't lie about the old white guys holding a hearing on abortion? You didn't post a picture and then lie about what was going on in the picture? Fuck off.