Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nobody is siding with Iran

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020

SFGbob said:

This guy was directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of our GIs. Most of the people who lost arms and legs in Iraq did so because of the actions of this guy. But according to this Kunt Trump taking him out was a "disproportionate" response.

Btw, don't hold your breath waiting for O'Keefed to criticize Nancy for not having the balls.

Back in the day we were criticizing W for the same lack of action against the killers of our troops

Funny how doing nothing didn't work
    Pulling out might work.
    But muh Kurds!
    Pulling out. Not shuffling the pieces on the board around. Try to keep up.
    But I was told we abandoned the Kurds!
    We did. Whataboutism doesn’t suit you.
    So you're happy to stay in the Middle East wars. Got it.

Hypocrisy suits you just fine.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

This guy was directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of our GIs. Most of the people who lost arms and legs in Iraq did so because of the actions of this guy. But according to this Kunt Trump taking him out was a "disproportionate" response.

Btw, don't hold your breath waiting for O'Keefed to criticize Nancy for not having the balls.

Back in the day we were criticizing W for the same lack of action against the killers of our troops

Pulling out might work.
    But muh Kurds!

No I want out. Completely. But since we all know we aren’t doing that, we should make the best of the situation. That means sticking by allies.

Or are you still pretending that shuffling 4000 soldiers out of Syria accomplished anything for the benefit of the USA??? Because it didn’t.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

SFGbob said:

Pulling out might work.
    But muh Kurds!

No I want out. Completely. But since we all know we aren’t doing that, we should make the best of the situation. That means sticking by allies.

Or are you still pretending that shuffling 4000 soldiers out of Syria accomplished anything for the benefit of the USA??? Because it didn’t.
    The apparent “hipocrisy” rests on the idea that leaving a few hundred troops behind to prevent Turkish assault on our ally is the same as provoking a conflict against a foreign power with the ability to kill thousands of Americans in the region very quickly and against whom a war would be disastrous.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

Pulling out might work.
    But muh Kurds!

There are no allies in the middle East. Only a bunch of theocratic inbred shitheads.

Burn the oil fields. Leave and let them squabble.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Pulling out might work.
    But muh Kurds!

There are no allies in the middle East. Only a bunch of theocratic inbred shitheads.

Why do you hate Israel?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

Pulling out might work.
    But muh Kurds!

Why do you hate Israel?
    Let the joobs destroy those terrorist fags.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Pulling out might work.
    But muh Kurds!

Why do you hate Israel?
    So we do have allies in the ME. Big ones.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Pulling out might work.
    But muh Kurds!

The apparent “hipocrisy” rests on the idea that leaving a few hundred troops behind to prevent Turkish assault on our ally is the same as provoking a conflict against a foreign power with the ability to kill thousands of Americans in the region very quickly and against whom a war would be disastrous.
    These rats wanted Trump to draw 10 red lines. That would have made them happy.

We get it, you rats want more of the same. Its worked so well for the thousands who have been slaughtered, why not keep ignoring it right?

If only we would just let the terrorists be..........

• Options

SFGbob said:

Pulling out might work.
    But muh Kurds!

Why do you hate Israel?
    So we do have allies in the ME. Big ones.

Damn right.

Mazel tov!
  • Options
    PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    99.9% of the people here didn't know who Soleimani was at this time last week
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910
    PHD_Dawg said:

Some of us non liberal indoctrinated types knew. Can't help it you were blind because you were trained to be blind.
  • Options
    PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Some of us non liberal indoctrinated types knew. Can't help it you were blind because you were trained to be blind.
    Are you bragging about not having a college education?
  • Options
    PHD_Dawg said:

Sledog said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Are you bragging about not having a college education?
    Engrish. He brags.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906

Imo, morons who have user names with a a supposed brainiac term like PhD or beyondmensa are dumber than a bag of hammers and think some real stupid shit. Hell, Krugman has a PhD. Toilet paper has more value than his degree.

@bearswiinPhdDawg, true?

• Options
    I've known a PHD holder that couldn't spell it. Some colleges just want the money it seems.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    Swaye's Wigwam