Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to @Downey_41

12346»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,175
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Werw Downey_39 and Downey_40 already taken?

Actually that was my dad's number when he played football at UW. Is that cool with you?
    Everyone with a number at the end of their handle has a faggy story about the number. You're no different, except that they usually have a sense of humor about it. You do not. You dont seem to have one at all.

So...No, it's not cool. IDGAF about you or your dad. You both seem like dicks.
    I don’t have a faggy story. It’s pretty faggy that I have a 55 at the end, but there is no reason for it.
    Bruce Harrell isn't your dad?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Werw Downey_39 and Downey_40 already taken?

Actually that was my dad's number when he played football at UW. Is that cool with you?
    Everyone with a number at the end of their handle has a faggy story about the number. You're no different, except that they usually have a sense of humor about it. You do not. You dont seem to have one at all.

So...No, it's not cool. IDGAF about you or your dad. You both seem like dicks.
    I don’t have a faggy story. It’s pretty faggy that I have a 55 at the end, but there is no reason for it.
    Bruce Harrell isn't your dad?
    https://youtu.be/sjNWcCio668

J E double F J A double R E double T that's double J Jeff Jarrett.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I will harbor resentment for little FRANNY for years over making me miss this thread in real tim.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,092
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Found a picture of your dad. Is he single? How do you feel about 2 dads? Asking for fren.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BayDawg said:

chuck said:

Like sharks to blood on this bored. Some things never change. Glad to see *we* still have it

I studied this place hard for, at least, 12 months before throwing my hat in the ring.
    I remember nervously edging my way into two other boards that housed this collection of riff raff before this one. After they died it took me what seems like at least a year to even visit this one, then about another year before I registered and posted. It is definitely a process and not for the thin skinned.
    I remember getting the shit kicked out of me at the old HHB. I was a Sark apologist at first, I paid for it in self esteem points for quite awhile. God I was embarrassing.
    It's okay. We all were at some point. However, some of us learn faster than others...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not saying we are back I'm saying if we are back it would look like this

After the legendary Holiday Bowl win over Classy U

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Found a picture of your dad. Is he single? How do you feel about 2 dads? Asking for fren.

I already found it. I already asked. I already got told no. For a fren.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,092
    Swaye's Wigwam

I already found it. I already asked. I already got told no. For a fren.
    2020 starting off like 2019. Fuck. I mean, for my fren, I feel bad for my fren. 2021 should be special.