Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to @Downey_41

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,915
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

What does HTH mean

Please

Honk the hooters.

HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Dont get the 75k thing

Dont care either

Reference to the 75k fine an nba player had to pay for homophobic remarks. I think it was rondo.
    Hibbert

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2019
    chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Werw Downey_39 and Downey_40 already taken?

Actually that was my dad's number when he played football at UW. Is that cool with you?
    Everyone with a number at the end of their handle has a faggy story about the number. You're no different, except that they usually have a sense of humor about it. You do not. You dont seem to have one at all.

So...No, it's not cool. IDGAF about you or your dad. You both seem like dicks.
    Does Downey reference his name, or a genetic condition? Axing for a fren.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Like sharks to blood on this bored. Some things never change. Glad to see *we* still have it

I studied this place hard for, at least, 12 months before throwing my hat in the ring.
    It's a process.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,990
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Actually that was my dad's number when he played football at UW. Is that cool with you?
    Everyone with a number at the end of their handle has a faggy story about the number. You're no different, except that they usually have a sense of humor about it. You do not. You dont seem to have one at all.

No numbers definitely makes the handle more TUFF. Like @chuck excels at the chucking of the gear at the fish.
    Chuck was the nickname my dad gave me when we'd go spoon fishing for summers on crisp July mornings. Is that cool with you?
    Yes. I am close to buying to some gear chucking gear. I want to catch migratory fish. Either that, or I need to move to Montana.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

No numbers definitely makes the handle more TUFF. Like @chuck excels at the chucking of the gear at the fish.
    Chuck was the nickname my dad gave me when we'd go spoon fishing for summers on crisp July mornings. Is that cool with you?
    Yes. I am close to buying to some gear chucking gear. I want to catch migratory fish. Either that, or I need to move to Montana.
    Or Alaska where resident bows routinely outweigh 90% of the steelhead I've caught in the Columbia system.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

I'm TommySQC69.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    Swaye's Wigwam

Like sharks to blood on this bored. Some things never change. Glad to see *we* still have it

I studied this place hard for, at least, 12 months before throwing my hat in the ring.
    I remember nervously edging my way into two other boards that housed this collection of riff raff before this one. After they died it took me what seems like at least a year to even visit this one, then about another year before I registered and posted. It is definitely a process and not for the thin skinned.