Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to @Downey_41

Comments

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Downey_41 said:

Gene Willis was my hs fb coach. Six beat him out for the qb job at uw.
    Good guy gene. Six would come to practice once every couple weeks and toss the rock around.
    Dan Roberson helped Gene out coaching. Think he played wr on this team too.

Sonny is a cool dude, I've met him several times.
    Are you a Trump supporter?
    Sonny is a killer dude, dude
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,320
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Werw Downey_39 and Downey_40 already taken?

Actually that was my dad's number when he played football at UW. Is that cool with you?
    Everyone with a number at the end of their handle has a faggy story about the number. You're no different, except that they usually have a sense of humor about it. You do not. You dont seem to have one at all.

So...No, it's not cool. IDGAF about you or your dad. You both seem like dicks.
    You obviously know nothing about my dad because I've never heard anyone refer to him as a dick. He might be almost 70 but I guarantee you wouldn't say that to his face, just like you wouldn't say it to my face. For someone who DGAF about me you sure do quote me a lot. It's hard to have a sense of humor when there's disrespect coming from all angles. This forum must be an outlet for a lot of you who are beta males and cucks IRL.
    It's like sometimes he gets it, but then he doesn't.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not really. Just liked the idea of the wall and how much trouble it stirred up at the time.

Take it to the tug fuckos
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Downey_41 said:

Gene Willis was my hs fb coach. Six beat him out for the qb job at uw.
    Good guy gene. Six would come to practice once every couple weeks and toss the rock around.
    Dan Roberson helped Gene out coaching. Think he played wr on this team too.

Sonny is a cool dude, I've met him several times.
    Are you a Trump supporter?
    Take it to the tug fucko
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Actually that was my dad's number when he played football at UW. Is that cool with you?
    Everyone with a number at the end of their handle has a faggy story about the number. You're no different, except that they usually have a sense of humor about it. You do not. You dont seem to have one at all.

I don’t have a faggy story. It’s pretty faggy that I have a 55 at the end, but there is no reason for it.
    I picture you as Ryan Bowman, reporting to Pete what is happening here on HCH
    Bowman is entertaining. Hope he has a natty caliber offseason of testosterone, HGH, and coeds. Need a big year from him and Tryon-Mitsubishi next year
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Like sharks to blood on this bored. Some things never change. Glad to see *we* still have it

I studied this place hard for, at least, 12 months before throwing my hat in the ring.
    chuck said:

Like sharks to blood on this bored. Some things never change. Glad to see *we* still have it

I studied this place hard for, at least, 12 months before throwing my hat in the ring.
    I remember nervously edging my way into two other boards that housed this collection of riff raff before this one. After they died it took me what seems like at least a year to even visit this one, then about another year before I registered and posted. It is definitely a process and not for the thin skinned.
    I was on a quest for more UW Football information almost exactly 2 years ago. Started looking for podcasts and found the TSIO pod and listened to a couple. They had mentioned HH at the beginning of their pods and I put it in the memory bank.

I hadn’t poasted a lot in my time at Doogman, less than one a month over my few years. But around the time I found TSIO I created a long poast, they deleted it multiple times. So I got pissed and I looked up HH and saw @insinceredawg copypasta’d that same poast that had been deleted asking which HH poaster it was.

I signed up that day. And while I waited to be approved I clicked around, read some threads, and got a decent idea that the faithful here were fucking assholes, but so long as you weren’t a retard and had decent football takes and a solid sense of humor (and weren’t a thin skinned puss) then you’d be just fine.

Now I’m less than 2 months from my 2 year anniversary. Time fucking flies.
    Imagine remembering anything that happened before last week. You remember your HH cake day? Fuck.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

I remember nervously edging my way into two other boards that housed this collection of riff raff before this one. After they died it took me what seems like at least a year to even visit this one, then about another year before I registered and posted. It is definitely a process and not for the thin skinned.
    I was on a quest for more UW Football information almost exactly 2 years ago. Started looking for podcasts and found the TSIO pod and listened to a couple. They had mentioned HH at the beginning of their pods and I put it in the memory bank.

I hadn’t poasted a lot in my time at Doogman, less than one a month over my few years. But around the time I found TSIO I created a long poast, they deleted it multiple times. So I got pissed and I looked up HH and saw @insinceredawg copypasta’d that same poast that had been deleted asking which HH poaster it was.

I signed up that day. And while I waited to be approved I clicked around, read some threads, and got a decent idea that the faithful here were fucking assholes, but so long as you weren’t a retard and had decent football takes and a solid sense of humor (and weren’t a thin skinned puss) then you’d be just fine.

Imagine remembering anything that happened before last week. You remember your HH cake day? Fuck.
    February 2nd, 2018 I do believe.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited December 2019

chuck said:

And doing the Lord's work I might add. A treasure chest of pirated internet booty you've brought us!

Reality is I just fit in better here, and I’m not even that fucked up.

Pretty funny realizing that this is my 4,681st poast here. 6 per day here and less than a couple dozen total there over a handful of years.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    whlinder said:

After losing Puppy I am just glad we got a new special needs poaster.

Diversity is important

It's our strength dickhead
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,268
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

You obviously know nothing about my dad because I've never heard anyone refer to him as a dick. He might be almost 70 but I guarantee you wouldn't say that to his face, just like you wouldn't say it to my face. For someone who DGAF about me you sure do quote me a lot. It's hard to have a sense of humor when there's disrespect coming from all angles. This forum must be an outlet for a lot of you who are beta males and cucks IRL.
    It's like sometimes he gets it, but then he doesn't.

It's hard
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,175
    Founders Club
    edited December 2019
    Mooser42 said:

chuck said:

Everyone with a number at the end of their handle has a faggy story about the number.

I baked 42 cakes instead of 42 pies.
    Had it been pies, history might have been different
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,175
    Founders Club

This place can get stale but it beats Dawgwoman and whatever other abominations are out there. Down Syndrome doesn't belong or is a bad troll job.

Sometimes people will adapt and surprise you. LIPO