Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to @Downey_41

Comments

• Options
    Downey_41Downey_41 Member Posts: 21
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

This place can get stale but it beats Dawgwoman and whatever other abominations are out there. Down Syndrome doesn't belong or is a bad troll job.

Please, explain why I don't belong and how I'm trolling?
    I'll be waiting anxiously for your reply.
  • Options

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Werw Downey_39 and Downey_40 already taken?

Actually that was my dad's number when he played football at UW. Is that cool with you?
    Everyone with a number at the end of their handle has a faggy story about the number. You're no different, except that they usually have a sense of humor about it. You do not. You dont seem to have one at all.

So...No, it's not cool. IDGAF about you or your dad. You both seem like dicks.
    You obviously know nothing about my dad because I've never heard anyone refer to him as a dick. He might be almost 70 but I guarantee you wouldn't say that to his face, just like you wouldn't say it to my face. For someone who DGAF about me you sure do quote me a lot. It's hard to have a sense of humor when there's disrespect coming from all angles. This forum must be an outlet for a lot of you who are beta males and cucks IRL.
    How many UW letters do you have? There are a number of former UW student athletes among our ranks.
    Did I say I had any? No, but obviously I've got more love for husky football than most around here. Anybody that claims to be a husky fan and in the same breath talks shit about coach Pete is clearly a schizo or more likely has a room temp IQ.
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gene Willis was my hs fb coach. Six beat him out for the qb job at uw.
    Good guy gene. Six would come to practice once every couple weeks and toss the rock around.
    Dan Roberson helped Gene out coaching. Think he played wr on this team too.
  • Options

Good guy gene. Six would come to practice once every couple weeks and toss the rock around.

Sonny is a cool dude, I've met him several times.
    Are you a Trump supporter?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

As I recall Gene broke his leg and Six Wally Pipped him
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Not really. Just liked the idea of the wall and how much trouble it stirred up at the time.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Actually that was my dad's number when he played football at UW. Is that cool with you?
    Everyone with a number at the end of their handle has a faggy story about the number. You're no different, except that they usually have a sense of humor about it. You do not. You dont seem to have one at all.

I don’t have a faggy story. It’s pretty faggy that I have a 55 at the end, but there is no reason for it.
    It's funny because I rarely notice the #s and honestly never noticed yours.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,990
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

You obviously know nothing about my dad because I've never heard anyone refer to him as a dick. He might be almost 70 but I guarantee you wouldn't say that to his face, just like you wouldn't say it to my face. For someone who DGAF about me you sure do quote me a lot. It's hard to have a sense of humor when there's disrespect coming from all angles. This forum must be an outlet for a lot of you who are beta males and cucks IRL.
    How many UW letters do you have? There are a number of former UW student athletes among our ranks.
    Did I say I had any? No, but obviously I've got more love for husky football than most around here. Anybody that claims to be a husky fan and in the same breath talks shit about coach Pete is clearly a schizo or more likely has a room temp IQ.
    No, but you're calling folks beta males and cucks. There are lot of dudes here who kick serious ass in real life. Trust me on this.

How do you define talking shit about Pete? Is he somehow beyond criticism?
  • Options
    skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    what's the over/under for the bored demise of DownSyndrome? Axing for an imaginary fren.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    skookum said:

what's the over/under for the bored demise of DownSyndrome? Axing for an imaginary fren.

81 hours
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

skookum said:

81 hours
    I'd say 47 hours, but that's some dark shit.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,990
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

There is no company line for fandom. Some fans are more positive and optimistic. Some are realistic. Some are mostly negative.

Would it be possible to think Pete is a good coach and be disappointed we didn’t achieve more with him?
    Exactly.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

There is no company line for fandom. Some fans are more positive and optimistic. Some are realistic. Some are mostly negative.

Would it be possible to think Pete is a good coach and be disappointed we didn’t achieve more with him?
    Exactly.
    Some Confucian shit.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

skookum said:

81 hours
    I'd say 47 hours, but that's some dark shit.
    Dark shit? Sometimes Id rather be stuck there than watching UW football on a crisp fall Saturday
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,279
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2019
    Downey_41 said:

This place can get stale but it beats Dawgwoman and whatever other abominations are out there. Down Syndrome doesn't belong or is a bad troll job.

Please, explain why I don't belong and how I'm trolling?
    I'll be waiting anxiously for your reply.
    Why would you wait anxiously?
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

Downey_41 said:

chuck said:

my dad can beat up your dad.
    that is what I got out of your post.