Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First major couch drops

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,609
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Your players suck
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2019
    dnc said:

I hope KB, Pao, Gregory, Bush and Socha are next (Dante’s comments were pretty damning)

No they’re not.

Fuck off with this Socha campaign.
    Why? we got abused in the 4Q by fucking Oregon and the stache. Dante’s comments about not being big enough for the NFL. Byron weighing in at 175 and subsequently getting up to 195 under a REAL S&C progrum. Preventable Injuries. Ngata being malnourished etc.

Our guys look gassed in the 4th quarter lol. Look at the guts on the lines...
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,610
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Houhusky said:

Otton > Byrant
    Newton > Ahmed

lots of addition by subtraction going to drop soon

Oh god. Cam Davis is the starting RB next year. Cook it.
    I'm a Cam Davis fan but until I see otherwise Newton is probably the only offensive player who can achieve an erection.
  • Options

Your players suck

So do yours. 7-5 bros!!’
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Day 3 pick at best. Dont want to sound like I'm bashing him but he has played 1 full season in 3 years and didn't have that good of a year. Dropped way too many passes. Best of luck to him but oh what could have been.....

Day 3 “at best” = you don’t expect him to be drafted.

Decaf Metcalf drops like every fourth pass but he went at the end of the second round because he’s a playmaker. So is Bryant.

I was disappointed in the drops til but they’re not gonna knock him out if the draft, don’t be stupid.
    We'll see. Metcalf is also a physical freak on a level that Bryant isn't. Like apples and oranges. I hope Bryant is drafted and has a great career, makes UW look good.

You really think Bryant will be drafted in the first 3 rounds? You don't be stupid. Day 3 pick at best
    Like I said I’ll take the under on pick 109 (first pick of the fourth round). You can take the over.

Good luck.
    I'll take this bet. Gentleman's stakes? aka a handie behind the 7-11?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Emoterman said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Day 3 pick at best. Dont want to sound like I'm bashing him but he has played 1 full season in 3 years and didn't have that good of a year. Dropped way too many passes. Best of luck to him but oh what could have been.....

Decaf Metcalf drops like every fourth pass but he went at the end of the second round because he’s a playmaker. So is Bryant.

I was disappointed in the drops til but they’re not gonna knock him out if the draft, don’t be stupid.
    We'll see. Metcalf is also a physical freak on a level that Bryant isn't. Like apples and oranges. I hope Bryant is drafted and has a great career, makes UW look good.

You really think Bryant will be drafted in the first 3 rounds? You don't be stupid. Day 3 pick at best
    Like I said I’ll take the under on pick 109 (first pick of the fourth round). You can take the over.

Good luck.
    Winner picks the loosers sig pick!
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Emoterman said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Good luck.
    Winner picks the loosers sig pick!
    Winner fucks the losers sick pig?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I hope KB, Pao, Gregory, Bush and Socha are next (Dante’s comments were pretty damning)

No they’re not.

Why? we got abused in the 4Q by fucking Oregon and the stache. Dante’s comments about not being big enough for the NFL. Byron weighing in at 175 and subsequently getting up to 195 under a REAL S&C progrum. Preventable Injuries. Ngata being malnourished etc.

This is ridiculous cherry picking. I could give you fifty examples of kids who far exceeded strength and conditioning expectations under Socha. Socha made Pettis into a second round pick unless you want to credit that to our exquisite WR coaching. We’ve owned the NFL Draft combine since Socha got here with barely top 25 caliber recruits in those classes.

Socha has been top 5 S & C coach in the country in his tenure here. This year wasn’t great. Only an idiot looks at the past six years of results and thinks 2019 is the likely result going forward.
    By what criteria do you rank strength coaches?
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

No they’re not.

This is ridiculous cherry picking. I could give you fifty examples of kids who far exceeded strength and conditioning expectations under Socha. Socha made Pettis into a second round pick unless you want to credit that to our exquisite WR coaching. We’ve owned the NFL Draft combine since Socha got here with barely top 25 caliber recruits in those classes.

Socha has been top 5 S & C coach in the country in his tenure here. This year wasn’t great. Only an idiot looks at the past six years of results and thinks 2019 is the likely result going forward.
    Physical development. Health. Performance.

Obviously that third one was shit this year. I’m sure that had nothing to do with having an HC who was done.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

No they’re not.

Obviously that third one was shit this year. I’m sure that had nothing to do with having an HC who was done.
    So it's your ranking or is there some ranking out there? UWs health was horrible.

HTH
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

No they’re not.

So it's your ranking or is there some ranking out there? Uws health was horrible.

HTH
    God I love you Damone.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

No they’re not.

So it's your ranking or is there some ranking out there? Uws health was horrible.

HTH
    My ranking.

We can agree to disagree on the health. I don't think we lost a single starter on defense. RB's and a true freshman WR got hurt. That's less injuries than most programs on a given year IMO.

But hey if you wanna join BTP on the Fire Socha wagon don't let me stop you.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

No they’re not.

So it's your ranking or is there some ranking out there? UWs health was horrible.

HTH
    Ankle sprains; A broken foot; a knee sprain, that's on the S&C coach? How about pussies that avoid the weight room? Should Kyler Manu be 4.6 guy, in his 5th year in the program?
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    College football is almost dead to me anyways.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

No they’re not.

HTH
    Ankle sprains; A broken foot; a knee sprain, that's on the S&C coach? How about pussies that avoid the weight room? Should Kyler Manu be 4.6 guy, in his 5th year in the program?
    I'm not the one saying UW has a top 5 ranked strength coach. You tell me. I've just been googling those ranking over here and can't find them. Seems like maybe that ranking is bullshit.
  • Options

Baseman said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

No they’re not.

HTH
    I'm not the one saying UW has a top 5 ranked strength coach. You tell me. I've just been googling those ranking over here and can't find them. Seems like maybe that ranking is bullshit.
    You caught me Damone. Can't get anything by you.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

No they’re not.

What is the nonsense? Follow Dante on any social media and it's clear that he can't be bothered to so much as pick up a weight during the off-season. He's about to play his way off of the niners due to his laziness. Socha can only do so much for players who don't give a shit or don't have the frames to fill out. Trying to blame him is just casting an empty rod looking for bullshit answers.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

No they’re not.

HTH
    I'm not saying it either. Fuck the rankings. Sochas results have been stellar. I suppose there's someone better. Fuck if I know who?

I do know our players except for Tray Adams have avoided major injury. Vita, Gaines, and McGary dominated early on and showed well at the NFL Combine. There's John Ross's record breaking 40 time. BBK, all the DBs, Dissly, Sample. Gaskins was extremely durable. Facts. I could go on.
    Case closed