Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My real feelings about Jimmy Ballz (tm)

124»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004
    edited December 2019

Look at the similarities you unapologetic doogs:

1. They're both [allegedly] GREAT defensive coordinators.
    2. They're both noted recruiters, because everyone says so.
    3. They both had a pretty non-existent resume b4 getting a big P5 jerb
    4. They're both the kind of people that OBK hates to see in this clean country.
    5. They're both slick and cool af and will find their career end point at Joey's Kitchen (or, in Manny's case, as Joseito's Kitchen)

The only real difference between these cool cats is that Manny has great fucking hair and Lake is bald, but it doesn't count on him because he's black.

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one.

Turrible take, Creep. Just turrible. No one has any clue has Jimmy No Balls is going to play out ultimately. He could make the CFP just as easily disappoint.

That said...

1. There's a pretty good track record of former Pete coordinators doing decent to great once they become HC.
    2. Jimmy is coming into a way better situation than Manny it's not even close.
    3. Jimmy has great on campus facilities and can boat to work. Manny has to drive on game day to Joe Robbie Stadium.
    Track records. Hmm hmm.

This is some doogy rationalization that's going into the vault for later use.

"No one has any clue how [FILL IN BLANK WITH NAME OF REACH HIRE COACH] is going to play out ultimately. He could make the CFP just as easily as disappoint.

And Manny has as much or more talent on his roster as Jimmy Ballz has on his. The point is this: Emotional Mike is right when he points out that any other program making this hire gets the once over here at HCH (I acronym how I want bitches) and all this same exact "you never know" optimism gets laffed out the house. You know it too.

Diaz walked into Sark style paper talent at Miami. To argue that the foundation Richt left was even similar to Pete's is FS. There's a culture of development here that can't be wiped away by just one 7-5 season.

Ultimately, if we're drawing parallels to Jimmy, there's going to be a lot more examples of failure than there are successes. Because most head coaches fail. But as Pete said in his kickass bonvayage presser, this thing just needs to be tweaked, not blown up. Lake is inheriting a very sound infrastructure of a program that he himself played a large role in building. That gives me optimism.
    Foundation? Is that like infrastructure? Fuck outta here. You have talent or your don't. There is a lot of talent on the Miami roster. Some holes. Talent on Washington roster. Some holes. Christ off the top of my head they have two linebackers, a DE, maybe two, a TE and a safety that will w/o question be NFL starters. Easily. And a handful of others who have that upside.

As a poster here is fond of saying, you are what your record says you are. Rest is bullshit.

But I hadn't considered what Pete said in the presser. Now I guess I've changed my mind because the guy who just quit said it only needs to be tweaked. He said that.

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Ps, what a gay, useless non content thread.

I knew BallzAIDS. And this, gentlemen, this is no BallzAIDS.

Come back @Ballz there are some here who miss your nonpareil stupidity and stubbornness.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,690 Founders Club

Creep could very well be the toughest guy on the entire internet.

You seem to be trying very hard to get at me. I admire your spunk. It's brave of you given your IQ.

But you might ask around and see if someone with a little more game can give you some pointers. Because you suck something terrible at it.

@YellowSnow is a smart and good guy who's given to fairness. He'll see how badly you're doing and understand the inequity of you vs. me and probably agree to help you out a bit.
    Creep used to try to internet tuff guy, bully me until he realized...

Except then Yella found out I'm 5'10" and 220 lbs.

Place your bets boys.

Teofilo Stevenson was a bad, bad man.
    Non Power 5 conference fighter
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,366
    BigErn, dont stop now, you have Creep on the ropes....🤡

This thread makes curing aids with syphilis seem logical

dannarc said:

BigErn, dont stop now, you have Creep on the ropes....🤡

This thread makes curing aids with syphilis seem logical

This thread is the high water mark of your year. You're welcome.

And BigErn is cries over retiring coaches. He's not emotionally available to take me on.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845

Ps, what a gay, useless non content thread.

81% of the threads on this shit hole are gay and useless
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

UW has a better infrastructure than Miami right now. Richt has one pretty good year and it had been a long time since Miami had been any good before that.

Lake is starting out with a preseason favorite to win the conference. Time will tell, but I’m pretty sure he’s better than Manny Diaz.

Infrastructure? What is that?

You have coaches and players and a schedule and that's it. Period.

The Miami roster has talent all over the field. There are some holes just like Washington has, but Diaz fucked the dog with a roster a better coach could have easily driven to 10 wins. They've played one team that was over their heads, and that was Florida.

It's coaching, talent and who you play.

The rest is bullshit cooked up by apologists. There is no infrastructure.
    I think money and support matters more than you do. Stanford is the only team that had a dead stadium and was still good. Miami is a lifeless program. Doogs rejuvenate every year.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Creep could very well be the toughest guy on the entire internet.

You seem to be trying very hard to get at me. I admire your spunk. It's brave of you given your IQ.

But you might ask around and see if someone with a little more game can give you some pointers. Because you suck something terrible at it.

@YellowSnow is a smart and good guy who's given to fairness. He'll see how badly you're doing and understand the inequity of you vs. me and probably agree to help you out a bit.
    Creep used to try to internet tuff guy, bully me until he realized...

Except then Yella found out I'm 5'10" and 220 lbs.

Place your bets boys.

Teofilo Stevenson was a bad, bad man.
    Non Power 5 conference fighter
    Ok Boomer

UW has a better infrastructure than Miami right now. Richt has one pretty good year and it had been a long time since Miami had been any good before that.

Lake is starting out with a preseason favorite to win the conference. Time will tell, but I’m pretty sure he’s better than Manny Diaz.

Infrastructure? What is that?

You have coaches and players and a schedule and that's it. Period.

The Miami roster has talent all over the field. There are some holes just like Washington has, but Diaz fucked the dog with a roster a better coach could have easily driven to 10 wins. They've played one team that was over their heads, and that was Florida.

It's coaching, talent and who you play.

The rest is bullshit cooked up by apologists. There is no infrastructure.
    I think money and support matters more than you do. Stanford is the only team that had a dead stadium and was still good. Miami is a lifeless program. Doogs rejuvenate every year.
    The data just isn't there. Stadium was as half empty for shit day games in 2001 as it is now. Texas had the most money and facilities and support b4 anyone and the only reason they won one by an eyelash is because they got lucky with ONE recruit who was a difference maker in the way that Cam Newton was for Auburn. And that's a fact.

Miami has the most important resource: a gold mine in its back yard that doesn't make you dig deep. They don't have the next most important resource: a coach. The coach is the infrastructure.

You're welcome. I don't drop my pearls for just anybody.