Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My real feelings about Jimmy Ballz (tm)

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004

Creep could very well be the toughest guy on the entire internet.

You seem to be trying very hard to get at me. I admire your spunk. It's brave of you given your IQ.

But you might ask around and see if someone with a little more game can give you some pointers. Because you suck something terrible at it.

@YellowSnow is a smart and good guy who's given to fairness. He'll see how badly you're doing and understand the inequity of you vs. me and probably agree to help you out a bit.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,184
    miami died when butch davis left.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845

Who cares? This argument is FS.

He’ll either a winner or a loser. Ewibi.

Most everything you say is stupid but it doesn't stop you.

So shut up.
    You are arguing just to argue about something nobody knows anything about. That’s the entire point of a message bored I suppose. He’ll either be good or he’ll suck. Equating to him Manny Diaz is FS. Whatever.
    I thought I told you to shut up.
    Relax creep. Pull out a nice scotch and roll a fresh blunt
    Jr. When it's time for you to pass on advice to the likes of me, I will let you know. Until then, do as I say and shut the fuck up.
    I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam

You seem to be trying very hard to get at me. I admire your spunk. It's brave of you given your IQ.

But you might ask around and see if someone with a little more game can give you some pointers. Because you suck something terrible at it.

@YellowSnow is a smart and good guy who's given to fairness. He'll see how badly you're doing and understand the inequity of you vs. me and probably agree to help you out a bit.
    The flavor or the sheer volume? Or maybe the viscosity?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,690 Founders Club
    By the way I am hearing the USC is the favorite for next year in the Pac not Worshington

Also hearing that Oregon is better than us again.

I seem to recall some duck fans like creepy saying that this year would be good for Oregon but they would slip due to recruiting misses. That narrative seems to have disappeared.
    The freshman class that Mario, my boyfriend, who is a beautiful human being and so moral and good that it makes me cry, brought in seems to be as advertised, with a few of them like Pittman, Mykael Wright and Thibodeoux or however you spell it being instant impact guysms.

The real question ? remains for any team replacing a QB, whether you like Hubert or not, he's at the very least competent. The next kid could be a disaster, though that's not what I'm hearing so don't twist. They also lose a fantastic center, and it's been my experience that replacing a consistent and solid center can be a real bitch.

They also lose Dye, who seems like he's been there forever, and that, I predict, will be a big deal. Great player and clearly the leader of the team. Those guysms are hard to replace.

If Oregon has anything that should be better next year is that running back they recruited, who's supposed to be a bruiser and will help them deal with CJ "Glass" Verdell, who gets hurt at some point in literally every single game and is usually not around in the 4th quarter. If Oregon is going to be what my beautifully ethical and good boyfriend wants them to be, they need a guy who can run hard and survive a game.

The flavor or the sheer volume? Or maybe the viscosity?
    Bofe?

miami died when butch davis left.

which was the third time they died in my lifetim.

spare me the drama. when you have what they have in their backyard you are just one good decision away from being BACK! Miami doesn't need Roadawg's infrastructure. they need a fucking coach and two good coordinators and that is it.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,044 Founders Club

Creep used to try to internet tuff guy, bully me until he realized...

Except then Yella found out I'm 5'10" and 220 lbs.

Place your bets boys.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Look at the similarities you unapologetic doogs:

1. They're both [allegedly] GREAT defensive coordinators.
    2. They're both noted recruiters, because everyone says so.
    3. They both had a pretty non-existent resume b4 getting a big P5 jerb
    4. They're both the kind of people that OBK hates to see in this clean country.
    5. They're both slick and cool af and will find their career end point at Joey's Kitchen (or, in Manny's case, as Joseito's Kitchen)

The only real difference between these cool cats is that Manny has great fucking hair and Lake is bald, but it doesn't count on him because he's black.

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one.

Turrible take, Creep. Just turrible. No one has any clue has Jimmy No Balls is going to play out ultimately. He could make the CFP just as easily disappoint.

That said...

1. There's a pretty good track record of former Pete coordinators doing decent to great once they become HC.
    2. Jimmy is coming into a way better situation than Manny it's not even close.
    3. Jimmy has great on campus facilities and can boat to work. Manny has to drive on game day to Joe Robbie Stadium.
    Track records. Hmm hmm.

This is some doogy rationalization that's going into the vault for later use.

"No one has any clue how [FILL IN BLANK WITH NAME OF REACH HIRE COACH] is going to play out ultimately. He could make the CFP just as easily as disappoint.

And Manny has as much or more talent on his roster as Jimmy Ballz has on his. The point is this: Emotional Mike is right when he points out that any other program making this hire gets the once over here at HCH (I acronym how I want bitches) and all this same exact "you never know" optimism gets laffed out the house. You know it too.

Diaz walked into Sark style paper talent at Miami. To argue that the foundation Richt left was even similar to Pete's is FS. There's a culture of development here that can't be wiped away by just one 7-5 season.

Ultimately, if we're drawing parallels to Jimmy, there's going to be a lot more examples of failure than there are successes. Because most head coaches fail. But as Pete said in his kickass bonvayage presser, this thing just needs to be tweaked, not blown up. Lake is inheriting a very sound infrastructure of a program that he himself played a large role in building. That gives me optimism.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

UW has a better infrastructure than Miami right now. Richt has one pretty good year and it had been a long time since Miami had been any good before that.

Lake is starting out with a preseason favorite to win the conference. Time will tell, but I’m pretty sure he’s better than Manny Diaz.

Doubtful
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,203 Swaye's Wigwam

Look at the similarities you unapologetic doogs:

1. They're both [allegedly] GREAT defensive coordinators.
    2. They're both noted recruiters, because everyone says so.
    3. They both had a pretty non-existent resume b4 getting a big P5 jerb
    4. They're both the kind of people that OBK hates to see in this clean country.
    5. They're both slick and cool af and will find their career end point at Joey's Kitchen (or, in Manny's case, as Joseito's Kitchen)

The only real difference between these cool cats is that Manny has great fucking hair and Lake is bald, but it doesn't count on him because he's black.

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one.

Turrible take, Creep. Just turrible. No one has any clue has Jimmy No Balls is going to play out ultimately. He could make the CFP just as easily disappoint.

That said...

1. There's a pretty good track record of former Pete coordinators doing decent to great once they become HC.
    2. Jimmy is coming into a way better situation than Manny it's not even close.
    3. Jimmy has great on campus facilities and can boat to work. Manny has to drive on game day to Joe Robbie Stadium.
    Track records. Hmm hmm.

This is some doogy rationalization that's going into the vault for later use.

"No one has any clue how [FILL IN BLANK WITH NAME OF REACH HIRE COACH] is going to play out ultimately. He could make the CFP just as easily as disappoint.

And Manny has as much or more talent on his roster as Jimmy Ballz has on his. The point is this: Emotional Mike is right when he points out that any other program making this hire gets the once over here at HCH (I acronym how I want bitches) and all this same exact "you never know" optimism gets laffed out the house. You know it too.

Diaz walked into Sark style paper talent at Miami. To argue that the foundation Richt left was even similar to Pete's is FS. There's a culture of development here that can't be wiped away by just one 7-5 season.

Ultimately, if we're drawing parallels to Jimmy, there's going to be a lot more examples of failure than there are successes. Because most head coaches fail. But as Pete said in his kickass bonvayage presser, this thing just needs to be tweaked, not blown up. Lake is inheriting a very sound infrastructure of a program that he himself played a large role in building. That gives me optimism.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,453 Swaye's Wigwam

Ps, what a gay, useless non content thread.

New bored motto?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Proud to say I was not involved in starting the aids in this thread
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

Manny has one year. The similarity is that Miami had to say he wasn't getting fired for going 6-6 because he has no goodwill built up

Jimmy does face the same thing. We? go 6-6 and his seat is blistering

You still don't know if Diaz can coach or not

Nor do we

Your boyfriend at Oregon was an OT loss away to UW from facing the same shit after year 1. Now look at him

What if hes 6-6 with a win over oregon and michigan but a loss to coug?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Except then Yella found out I'm 5'10" and 220 lbs.

Place your bets boys.

Teofilo Stevenson was a bad, bad man.